"God's only mistake was not destroying humanity and replacing them with kemonomimi after Adam sinned"The Proctor

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Fixed that for you. The last time I remember being a big collab like that with Tenma she yelled at Apple.
I chose Yuri because she brings the 'best' out of Lia but Tenma is always a solid choice for any collab

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Fuck April 8th for Shipkin reveal! Why does it have to be so far into the future?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Aw man, now where am I supposed to go now when I want to call someone a slur?

:pippasadl:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
See what I mean Yamanba.
The bigger problem is that we must once again begin the long wait
1677994658263.png

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Looks like she really enjoys Sons of the Forest:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'm guessing Fishman is trying to get ahead of the inevitable Canadian War Crimes Tribunal for the literal genocide he ordered his subordinates to carry out.

notice.jpg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Eat your onions Pippa!

I bet she orders happy meals like Asian girls always do.

I'm guessing Fishman is trying to get ahead of the inevitable Canadian War Crimes Tribunal for the literal genocide he ordered his subordinates to carry out.

View attachment 15734
I said it in the other thread, but I really hope this doesn't make her sad because people are being dipshits about her putting out a statement that she probably has to because of the company being Canadian, and to some extent because she doesn't want to just be the Daily Wire vtuber.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I said it in the other thread, but I really hope this doesn't make her sad because people are being dipshits about her putting out a statement that she probably has to because of the company being Canadian, and to some extent because she doesn't want to just be the Daily Wire vtuber.
Yes, the other thread whose existence I continue to forget about. The other thread that I should have checked before pipposting shit as soon as I rolled out of bed in the morning. That thread. I'm going to leave my post as a monument to my shame and go back to exclusively posting during rabbit hours the way God intended.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yes, the other thread whose existence I continue to forget about. The other thread that I should have checked before pipposting shit as soon as I rolled out of bed in the morning. That thread. I'm going to leave my post as a monument to my shame and go back to exclusively posting during rabbit hours the way God intended.
Well, at least you've learned to accept your clocks like a man and not delete the post.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Nigga couldn't make it anymore obvious.
View attachment 15588
Wonder if this "Big Fish" is Red.

Dumb jokes aside accounts like this are only bait until they become real remember when people treated defense of (name of historical monster) as a joke and how without fail some people will actually defend them.

lvl8

My opinion on why the rabbit posted that message and why Lia canned her HL stream, yes it's to deescalate the situation while they can.

I won't be surprised if dox of the rabbit and Lia starts spreading outside the farms and the chans. Worst is some journo writes a hitpiece on Phase Connect and digs up info of the talents and staff.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
My opinion on why the rabbit posted that message and why Lia canned her HL stream, yes it's to deescalate the situation while they can.

I won't be surprised if dox of the rabbit and Lia starts spreading outside the farms and the chans. Worst is some journo writes a hitpiece on Phase Connect and digs up info of the talents and staff.
Oh god, there's a non zero chance we're gonna see a Taylor Lorenz shitpiece about Pippa isn't there

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I might as well start a grocery list, the way things are escalating I'll be eating buffalo chicken mac and cheese on the regular

Hopefully the political tourists don't mess up this week's streams, I want to see Pippa give cannibals (and Kelvin) a bad time in Sons of the Forest like any red-blooded 'murican

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Lia canned her HL stream, yes it's to deescalate the situation while they can.
I really hope Lia canceled it for other reasons, it would be absolute shit if they're not allowed to play a video game because of femboy outrage. It also just shows Fish being a retard if it's by his edict as the best way to go about it is to just not address, as canceling something like simply playing a game is admission to the very nature of that game being wrong and a signal to troons to come after you hard.

:fishfry:

Oh god, there's a non zero chance we're gonna see a Taylor Lorenz shitpiece about Pippa isn't there
"Are Rabbits A Symbol of White Supremacy?" - Taylor Lorenz article talking about how evil rabbits are for being monogamous and producing lots of kids, with one paragraph about Pippa being literally Hitler with a voice changer or some shit.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Pippa retweeted this artwork and I don't know what to make of it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom