"Yoghurt... yoghurt feels like someone just coomed a large load in my mouth"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I really hope Lia canceled it for other reasons, it would be absolute shit if they're not allowed to play a video game because of femboy outrage.
Late but imo Lia probably cancelled it temporarily until the tourists leave as it might have become a shitstorm in her chat due to the fact that at best she's half Tenma's chat size which would make it a lot more insufferable. Also Lia doesn't have as much backbone as Pippa or Tenma when it comes to hate mobs.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I really hope Lia canceled it for other reasons, it would be absolute shit if they're not allowed to play a video game because of femboy outrage.
Tenma uploaded a highlights video of her streams on HL after the statement, so I don't think there's a ban or anything.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Tenma uploaded a highlights video of her streams on HL after the statement, so I don't think there's a ban or anything.
Maybe, but it's also impossible to push Tenma around, while Lia caves to pressure rather easily. We already know Fish makes different rules for different talents.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Praise Jeebus, we're getting not-videogames tonight boys.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Praise Jeebus, we're getting not-videogames tonight boys.

Speaking of those chocolate bars, I remember seeing some retard who had a tweet about how conservatives are retarded for being upset about every little change to franchise, and then the next tweet was him bitching to Mr. Beast with something along the lines of "So you're not curing blindness no more?" because it was a tweet by Mr. Beast asking fans to make the displays look nice in stores if they're messed up.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Is this new or have I just not done my reps?
1678240884578.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Placing my bets that there will be at least one superchat or mention of Hasan/Vaush today. The topic is already E-Celeb drama, it's practically bound to come up at least once.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sven

Look at her going all hollywood and shopping at Walgreens, we lost her boys

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
She got it a while back, right after a breakdown about how evil Fish was. At the time he asked her what she wanted and she said a toy mic with bird prisoner if it wasn't too much, and they went hard on it.
Surely you don't mean to say that breakdowns and crying are somehow a regular woman occurrence and not somehow unique to a certain individual's Xalabussy canon.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Surely you don't mean to say that breakdowns and crying are somehow a regular woman occurrence and not somehow unique to a certain individual's Xalabussy canon.
You uh, you haven't watched many chuubas, have you?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This rabbit really doesn't want -any- teeth left, huh

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Calling it now, chocolate bars will be the new coffee for content creators. There must be some company making them as Mr. Beast and Daily Wire have just put out their own, I expect Quarter Pounder to have a "Chocolate Brand Chocolate Bar" soon.

Placing my bets that there will be at least one superchat or mention of Hasan/Vaush today. The topic is already E-Celeb drama, it's practically bound to come up at least once.
I really don't get how anyone listens to either of those retards. They're like a less interesting and less consistent Beanie Man, and he's already hard to watch.

Look at her going all hollywood and shopping at Walgreens, we lost her boys
She mentioned in a recent stream she doesn't really shop at Walmart anymore, she's a high class woman now :smugpipi:

You uh, you haven't watched many chuubas, have you?
Menhera isn't just a condition for these women, it's a core part of their soul and existence.

This rabbit really doesn't want -any- teeth left, huh
At some point it just makes sense to get rid of them all and have a full set of implants.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Pippa has grossly incorrect soda opinions but it's okay, I'll still keep donating to this silly bitch

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...I'm adding these chocolate bars to my grocery list because of this stream, aren't I? It wouldn't be the first time I tried food because Pippa recommended it.

My prediction is that she will find them "okay", and compare them to [HER FAVORITE CHOCOLATE BRAND], but my money's on Kinder Bueno specifically-

Did I just get DEEZ NUTS'd while writing this?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Edit: "He remade suicide. Mr. Squid..." - Pippa.

Pippa has grossly incorrect soda opinions but it's okay, I'll still keep donating to this silly bitch
Are you a Pepsi Pimp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom