Pippa....
They're just cheating on their taxes.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"Schizo hour is over"

No, it's only been 35 minutes

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm not with Pippa on the philanthropy thing when it comes to their being a "real solution", there just isn't one generally and the universal ones just result in Canadian suicide policies.

Wow big chocolate uses really petty tactics.
It's probably less common than it's being made out to be. Stores have employees to "front" things where they go through the store over time and pull 2 units to the front to make it look like all of the shelves are full and perfect, and this is done every few hours, so messing up shelves probably doesn't make sense.

You also have to think how many stores there are and how many people you'd need to send out to make this a thing on any meaningful scale. Mostly it's probably just some small pockets of independent middle management dipshits trying to pad their stats in any way they can.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pippa....
They're just cheating on their taxes.
She's actually not wrong.
Bill Gates heavily invested in companies that were developing mRNA vaxx and made a killing when the coof hit, he also gave news media massive amounts of grants and they all suck his cock.
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is an influence operation.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
While I don't hate Mr. Beast as a person, he is part of that disingenuous kid-targeting YouTube sphere that I fucking despise. I'm sure he's a nice guy but his content makes me want to immolate myself.

So Pippa dragging him a bit gives me a little cathartic joy...
Same really, I see the thumbnails suggested from time to time and just roll my eyes.

As for the man himself I think he's one of those people who benefits from having detractors who're far more annoying than he could ever be.

I'm not with Pippa on the philanthropy thing when it comes to their being a "real solution", there just isn't one generally and the universal ones just result in Canadian suicide policies.
Either that or bumping up taxes. As soon as someone's solution involves punishing people who actually work I don't care to support it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I will say on the point of philanthropy that doing something on your own is better and more worthwhile than just directly donating to a charity. Most charities are scams and misuse the funds given to them. Always have to do research before donating to a charity.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Either that or bumping up taxes. As soon as someone's solution involves punishing people who actually work I don't care to support it.
Taxes are the worst, as not only does it not solve the problem, it just goes into the pockets of politicians and reduces the charity normal people can do. Keep the government as far as possible from everything.

I will say on the point of philanthropy that doing something on your own is better and more worthwhile than just directly donating to a charity. Most charities are scams and misuse the funds given to them. Always have to do research before donating to a charity.
I agree with that, if you can, find people to give to directly as not only will it not be wasted but it actually gives both people a person to associate it with instead of some abstract entity.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
That sure is a funny-looking website she's reading from.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

>Calls a business model that makes a consistent profit a scam.
Why is 4chan like this

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1678243844424.png
This is a Henri post.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I fucking hate evangelists who try to use math, they always just out themselves as retarded.

Edit: "Numbers are bible yo."

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Who here was born in '98? I'd like you to stand against this wall, just in case any of you are the antichrist

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Megareligious Politifag Henri would' be like an SSR/5 star pull.
Who here was born in '98? I'd like you to stand against this wall, just in case any of you are the antichrist
I can't believe Pippa is the antichrist.

I mean, I can't be it, I'm baptized and didn't explode when coming into contact with holy water, or silver, or onions or something.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We're watching a girl who was born in 1998.
And her entire stream theme is the number 3. The antichrist bit matches her better than MrBeast.
:whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom