"I, um... am really good at sitting in the passenger seat and eating food. But if we get some McDonald's fries, I can feed you while you drive like, 'Say aah~!' Before you can say 'I want one' I'll stuff 'em inside your mouth. Sure, the inside of the car may smell like fries but that's a small price to pay for happiness"Yuzuki Choco

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
the big component with the other groomers was twitter. does he have a twitter?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Being a jonger should be considered as a slur on par with femboy.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Last edited:

Awoogers

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Seems like this the context of how this started.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Totally do not check the description.

I feel an autistic urge to explain the creation process of this. For the longest time, I was waiting on a Kiwi Farms user to upload his own self-made Jim voice AI model so that I could use it to create this cover, assuming his was the only one that existed. I figured it was just a waiting game, but then last night I saw Jim posting this stuff on the Fedi:
1692823158061.png
1692823173828.png
1692823192955.png1692823221795.png

This piqued my interest, because it made me realize an AI model of him must exist somewhere, considering that the KF dude never wound up posting his, and these covers are days old (and aren't from the specific AI VTuber of him that we've briefly mentioned on the forum). So I went to Hugging Face, the same site I found the Hitler model on, to search for Jim. I obviously found it, and it's 17 days old. If I had known it was there this whole time, the video would've been created and posted two weeks ago. Sorry lads.

From there, the creation process was very simple. I followed the guide from the Joshcore Thread OP, which makes AI covers ridiculously easy to create for anyone with some spare time and dedication to the bit. I already used a few free websites a month or so ago when I started doing this (can't remember the names, but they're easy to find) to isolate the instrumental and the vocals from the OG song - I did it a few times with a few different sites since they vary in results/technique, and I can utilize the three or so various versions of Pippa's isolated singing I have with the AI voice generation to create several 'takes' of the AI singing to mix-and-match what works best in the final editing/splicing stage. Whole thing probably took me 2 hours or so, and the bulk of that was fucking with the voice generation settings/pitch to try and make it actually sound like Jim, as well as me getting distracted since I was watching her stream at the same time. I think the results here are probably the best I could've gotten, because I'm not quite autistically dedicated enough to deep-dive further in the settings to get it sounding slightly better just for a joke. Still, I had fun.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
P.S. I put the Null & Austrian Painter AI covers in the description as unlisted bonus videos, I don't think a lot of people have noticed those yet.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
if pippa takes tonight off, think she'll watch Trump on Tucker?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Ching-chong ding-dong esoteric RNG tile game aside, seeing Pippa actually go from making squinty eyes at something, to being decent (and lucky) at something like this is pretty wholesome. Tournament was a big success for the girls and this forum.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

if pippa takes tonight off, think she'll watch Trump on Tucker?
She's going to watch the debates instead like the normie she is. Real question is she a DeSantis fan or a Vivek fan

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Doing a lil better today, got a win in a game with Ember too :shiinawangy:
Most likely because Sakana blasted me into the baby table last night with a 50k point ron at 2 AM :fishfry::shiinastare:

Look forward to more jong in the future and probably a Rezuul collab.

Fuck you Rezuul. Pippa please be smarter and learn a tiny little bit and don't bring more obnoxious people into your stream please. Just a tiny bit of character development please Pippa.
:fishmandispair:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I saw them and thought it was funny Josh is under the same "Pippa and Phase don't endorse this person" disclaimer as Hitler.
Look man, I've just gotta cover all my bases. Also Josh would probably appreciate the 'or vice versa' part because I'd bet he probably doesn't want people to think he endorses Pippa.
:whatastory:

Fuck you Rezuul. Pippa please be smarter and learn a tiny little bit and don't bring more obnoxious people into your stream please. Just a tiny bit of character development please Pippa.
:fishmandispair:
I've honestly yet to see any real obnoxiousness from him aside from his joining of games to fuck with her. Got anything substantive?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
She's going to watch the debates instead like the normie she is. Real question is she a DeSantis fan or a Vivek fan
Neither. Pippa's a doomer who thinks that ((they)) have already won. If she is going to watch the Trump/Tucker interview, she's gonna be looking for the funny. Something Trump built his entire career on.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I've honestly yet to see any real obnoxiousness from him aside from his joining of games to fuck with her. Got anything substantive?
No I 100% hate him because he puts in the room code faster then me. That's it.
:annoyedpippa: E to be fair this is partially on Pippa letting him join over and over

Awoogers

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Look man, I've just gotta cover all my bases. Also Josh would probably appreciate the 'or vice versa' part because I'd bet he probably doesn't want people to think he endorses Pippa.
:whatastory:
Well when you put it like that, you should promote her as the official Kiwi Farms vtuber, as though she's his equivalent to GX Aura.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Is there really a debate about if Pippa is going to watch whatever politishit is happening tonight? Nah, no way bro, if she doesn't stream she'll either be watching a Twitch fleshtuber or Hololive. If something funny happens she'll only hear about it through the Twitter grapevine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom