"I don't see status. I'll beat up anyone for money"Selen Tatsuki

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Is there really a debate about if Pippa is going to watch whatever politishit is happening tonight? Nah, no way bro, if she doesn't stream she'll either be watching a Twitch fleshtuber or Hololive. If something funny happens she'll only hear about it through the Twitter grapevine.
Or she'll just jong instead of streaming. Probably all night long again too.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i just hope shes just gonna rest today poor girl really needs it

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
My dead ass checking this thread because Superduper is on a liking spree again

:calidrinking:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
either she read that from here or idk i think she read it from here

Short

God Damn the Sun
I've honestly yet to see any real obnoxiousness from him aside from his joining of games to fuck with her. Got anything substantive?
pippaWut.png
I just find his stream sniping and grifting of other streamers very annoying, he is also not funny or entertaining at all which makes it worse, can't blame him too much tho, the jong arc might be his only chance at being relevant.

Anime Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Interesting reaction from Pippa here.

If only he didn't reveal himself to be African, tsk tsk

Also since Proctor is wouldposting on main did Topo Chico ever find Lumi's face and ass, is she secretly black too despite the handcams LYING to us. Darkies everywhere....

Topo Chico

Neither. Pippa's a doomer who thinks that ((they)) have already won. If she is going to watch the Trump/Tucker interview, she's gonna be looking for the funny. Something Trump built his entire career on.
I was joking :pippasadl: I'd never think that pippa (pbuh) would be vying between a street shitter or a globalist dick sucking billionaire. If she was political she'd end up liking whoever is on the lolbertarian's ticket or green party's ticket.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Jesus that site is so busted. It also gave my name as being African, when my first name is Polish and my last name is Lithuanian.

Then again, Slavs are honorary Yamanbas, so maybe that's what the site is calling me.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I was joking :pippasadl: I'd never think that pippa (pbuh) would be vying between a street shitter or a globalist dick sucking billionaire. If she was political she'd end up liking whoever is on the lolbertarian's ticket or green party's ticket.
Vivek is actually a pretty good lolbertarian.

Topo Chico

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
But he's brown 🤢 (pippa is also racist :takocope:dont ruin my illusion)
Remember, as Gandhi wrote in three different languages and based his whole campaign on that he didn't want to be compared to the filthy Yamanba as a proud pajeet.

Actually, part of why Vivek is running for president is his hatred of BLM.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
45 minutes off from regular stream time. Place bets now on if surprise waiting room goes up, or if she does the thing everyone is begging her to do and actually takes today off.

Topo Chico

Remember, as Gandhi wrote in three different languages and based his whole campaign on that he didn't want to be compared to the filthy Yamanba as a proud pajeet.

Actually, part of why Vivek is running for president is his hatred of BLM.
He'll do what every race does and still allow concessions to his people, expect expansion of h1b visas, immigration to go unchecked ect. It doesn't matter what he actually says it's what he'll do. Same thing for can be said for Obama and his love of negros. The United States is a white country and shouldn't be headed by a non-white as a matter of principal. It was founded for Europeans by Europeans, not street shitters or any other coloreds. He can say all the right things, still can't have 'em. It'd create two Indias, one in the West one in the East.
45 minutes off from regular stream time. Place bets now on if surprise waiting room goes up, or if she does the thing everyone is begging her to do and actually takes today off.
twitch jong for 500 dollars of monopoly money, waiting room goes up at 9pm est on the nose.

Anime Fan

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I expect surprise waiting room. I hope for rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom