"Finana is cooking her family? Finana! Why you cooking fishes? It's your family!!!"Derem Kado

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Just to upset all of you I'd like to mention she's still jongning.

Guess that energy drink was pretty strong. Of course the soda and candy on top of it probably didn't help.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Can this song not make the singer sound gay?
That's a tough ask given it's inserting a man's voice over a woman's singing which already causes complications, let alone the fact that the woman singing is Pippa which means her normal lisp comes out in male AI voices as a literal full-on gay lisp.

So yeah, it's impossible to make it sound not-gay.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Well looks like she is jonging for sure

a

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Eat em and breed em

I need help

kingcaid

>pay off pippas gambling debts
>marry her
>name the retarded 3 legged dog you adopt reticule.
>???

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Decided to check the matches myself. Maybe she'll get her revenger on Airi. She placed 4th in her last game tho lol

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Atleast she finished above Airi

e.
Pink drink, never again

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:fishfry::faunacry:That's enough Jong for tonight I guess :pippasadl:

Sven

I present my wasted 10 minutes in MS Paint to show the night of Jong Connect.

To preface all times are converted to Pippa Standard Time for convenience and I only took what was after the stream thus missing more Airi, some Ember, some Lumi, , more Sakana and a single Lia game that occurred.
A company at Jong.jpg

But they can quit any time they want I am sure
Also yes the Fish did go through the trouble to get himself entered into the tourney since he was not in it earlier and now is.
Edit - I forgot to mention all the talents we're gone by 5 but the Fish was still Jonging.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun

To preface all times are converted to Pippa Standard Time for convenience and I only took what was after the stream thus missing more Airi, some Ember, some Lumi, , more Sakana and a single Lia game that occurred.
View attachment 41465

Also yes the Fish did go through the trouble to get himself entered into the tourney since he was not in it earlier and now is.
lol Yostar better give Phase some characters in the game after all this.
They would definitely sell

Eat em and breed em

I need help

View attachment 41465

Edit - I forgot to mention all the talents we're gone by 5 but the Fish was still Jonging.
She's gonna get burnt out again so I hope she honestly takes the day off today. Also, she was in rezuul's stream when she played him and was shit talking in chat. I should've honestly got screenshots of it but didn't bother. they were pretty much the last 30 mins? I think of his stream tho if you're interested.

nice chart of all the games too

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
lol Yostar better give Phase some characters in the game after all this.
They would definitely sell
I can see it now, Pippa deals in against someone using her character, they use an emote so all she sees is her smug ass face as she's sent to 4th place :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Look forward to more jong in the future and probably a Rezuul collab.

Anime Fan

Wow sounds like the rabbit had a long night of poor decision making.
Double post but

:sakanapleasepippa:

Watch her do 5 gift memberships per loss tonight. Wouldn't be surprised if this actually leads to her having some serious financial issues because she ends up finding a way to gamble real money on matches besides the gift membership thing.
Atleast she finished above Airi

e.
Pink drink, never again

She must've had more of that energy drink after stream. She just keeps on making bad decisions. :sakanapleasepippa:

Look forward to more jong in the future and probably a Rezuul collab.

This retard should stop giving these random clout chasers so much attention because it'll only encourage them to be more annoying.

Last edited:

JMForte

Wow sounds like the rabbit had a long night of poor decision making.

Watch her do 5 gift memberships per loss tonight. Wouldn't be surprised if this actually leads to her having some serious financial issues because she ends up finding a way to gamble real money on matches besides the gift membership thing.

She must've had more of that energy drink after stream. She just keeps on making bad decisions. :sakanapleasepippa:

This retard should stop giving these random clout chasers so much attention because it'll only encourage them to be more annoying.

I'm excited for when something comes out about this guy that makes him look terrible. Like all the other clout chasers she has interacted with.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Interacting with other people online is part of both Pippa and Rezuul's job, and it actually makes sense that two people that are currently addicted to mahjong are chatting/shit-talking. I'm not going to get up-in-arms over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom