"The only way to move the bloodline forward is if I do it myself"Gawr Gura

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Imagine she's numb to it at this point. Makes it less fun, but good for her I guess?
It's so fluid. It's like it's ingrained in her speech.

I fear she may never stop, even after the week is over.

lvl8

I'm still waiting for my update man I literally waited years for a sequel for the breaker :fishmandispair: :fishmandispair: :fishmandispair: :fishmandispair:
From what I've read online the series got cancelled, the author got an offer to make a movie adaptation and lost interest in continuing the manwha.
lmgmovie.jpg
Edit: nvm you were talking about Breakers, give up on that the author is a prick.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
From what I've read online the series got cancelled, the author got an offer to make a movie adaptation and lost interest in continuing the manwha.
View attachment 41418
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:pikameepain::pikameepain::pikameepain::pikameepain:
Time to reread fucking ORV for the nth time can't have shit in fucking Seoul

JMForte

Seems Pippa wants to do a watch along of Akagi, and hinted at maybe it being discord. Sadly Discord is shit and only lets 100 people do it. So only 100 capipis would be able to watch along with her.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
You go to a con. youre walking the hallway or the room, i don't know i've never been to a con before, AND you hear the voice of sybil/cherry raptor. and it's 100% her in the meat flesh! What do you say?

"Hi pippa! love your work!"
or
Hi Nicky! love your work as pippa!"

kingcaid

You go to a con. youre walking the hallway or the room, i don't know i've never been to a con before, AND you hear the voice of sybil/cherry raptor. What do you say?

We've gone over this. The only acceptable option when meeting 3d Pippa is complimenting her shoes.

famous artist pipkun

We've gone over this. The only acceptable option when meeting 3d Pippa is complimenting her shoes.
do you refer to the vtuber va as the character she's most famous for ? or do you address her by her name that you wouldn't have if not for dox?

i think i'd say pippa out of habit of writing it every day.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Anime Fan

famous artist pipkun

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The only thing I know about Akagi is a meme that was shared around that talked about living life and how people delay it only to wake up dead. I like it if that's the case.

JMForte

The only thing I know about Akagi is a meme that was shared around that talked about living life and how people delay it only to wake up dead. I like it if that's the case.
Yeah it wouldn't be bad but doing it on discord wouldn't work out because of only 100 slots and knowing how capippis are she would have a lot more people wanting to join in.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yeah it wouldn't be bad but doing it on discord wouldn't work out because of only 100 slots and knowing how capippis are she would have a lot more people wanting to join in.
Just Twitch Master Chef meta it.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
You go to a con. youre walking the hallway or the room, i don't know i've never been to a con before, AND you hear the voice of sybil/cherry raptor. and it's 100% her in the meat flesh! What do you say?

or
"Hi sis, did you know the guys on your biggest "fan" site like to call you "meat Pippa"?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kingcaid

Just to upset all of you I'd like to mention she's still jongning.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Use cash then, retard.
The 'toof hort' arc will never end
Where the tooth arc ends the dentures arc begins

or
"Nice shoes and thanks for the stickers Thhrang :smugpipi: "

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Just to upset all of you I'd like to mention she's still jongning.

And here I was gonna comment that I hope she took her melatonin gummies and went to bed :fishmandispair:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom