Not open for further replies.

JMForte

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
At least one which is already too many.

I totally forgot about this but Vshojo did a fundraiser with Project HOPE for Ukraine. Very interesting read.
vshojo hope.png

JMForte

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I just noticed they took out the mentioning of the CIA from the wiki.
Must've been some miscommunication over at Langley.

God's Strongest Dragoon

wrp

I don't see that anyone else picked up on this: Some couple hours after Pippa left stream, Kirsche told a story about a schizo on the final fantasy 14 /vg/ thread that would cut the link of their discord server into his arms and legs as a campaign to have it removed from the OP, and apparently he did this frequently and skilled enough to have anons making requests.
One request was apparently "daddy's smeggies" into his thigh, made by "somebody kirsche's chat knows".

Just making sure that information is here somewhere.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
made by "somebody kirsche's chat knows".
The way she said it made it pretty obvious to me at least that it was her. She was all "was it me? nah chat, but it's totally someone here that you know wink wink nudge nudge".

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Sounds about right, fits with what I said. That specific fedpost wasn't the only one, there were a few others like it that I witnessed happen in real time.
Sig's is the only fedpost i know of that got an fbi visit.

wrp

The way she said it made it pretty obvious to me at least that it was her. She was all "was it me? nah chat, but it's totally someone here that you know wink wink nudge nudge".
I really feel like she would just say it was her, especially since not saying it invites speculation, and unless asmongold timestamped himself along with the request and no one else in that thread ever said a peep about it, the only other option is Peeba.
Granted the wording of it does sound way more in Kirsche's brand

JMForte

I really feel like she would just say it was her, especially since not saying it invites speculation, and unless asmongold timestamped himself along with the request and no one else in that thread ever said a peep about it, the only other option is Peeba.
Granted the wording of it does sound way more in Kirsche's brand
It was absolutely Kirsche.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
High end PR firms regularly scrub wikis for there clients. There goal is to make getting the truth as hard as humanly possible.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
When it became clear a significant amount of posts were being made out of specific area of the country (surprisingly it wasn't Langley), that should have been the first hint to people that /pol/ is controlled ops.

All social media is compromised, and has been for a long time. One of the founders of Wikipedia openly came out and said they noticed early on they were receiving tons of traffic from the CIA early on and that they started being contacted by glowies.

famous artist pipkun

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Where'd the pipistorian collar thing go, I liked that. Also I still don't know how to feel about the gigantic bazongas.
yunipip3.png

fixed. the people want big honkers m8.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Did you just ask @famous artist pipkun to put a collar on you?
Way to make it weird, fag.
:botanheadshake:

I feel like we should scrap our current registration verification system and instead ask new users to explain the lore behind this image before being granted access.
The current registration system should stay, but this should be a separate verification question specifically for being allowed to post in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom