[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'll go back to normal at the end of the night. For tonight, though, I am a Transgender Lactating Jew.

(Hope you're proud of yourself, Pipkun.)
I said I would go back to normal but I'm actually starting to warm up to this Dog Jew as my PFP, the only issue I have is the lactating gigantic breasts are a bit much and it's also a bit small as a PFP to tell what's going on from a distance so if Pipkun could just refine it a tad more I'd be all in.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I have no clue what's up with that error, https://kiwifarms.pl works perfectly fine for me. I think @Reticule might be able to help you troubleshoot more, Idunno.
@Beelzquill make sure you're going to https:// not http:// as the SSL cert is checking to make sure it's a secure connection. Also, if your computer clock is fucked due to a dead or dying motherboard battery the SSL might bounce as it thinks the date on it is wrong.

Otherwise, use Brave as I haven't had those issues with it and SSL issues are kind of weird to run into.

Edit: You can usually bypass SSL errors by telling it to connect anyway. I know for a while when it was on Sneed Today it would connect unsecured whenever chat loaded in as it was defaulting to Tor somehow which is always unsecured. Maybe Josh fucked something up and it's doing it again.

Short

God Damn the Sun
No idea what Filian does with her VODs so.
Archive:
filian-🍓 MEETING @PIPPA today! 👁️🪬 We're deep diving into conspiracy theories!

Archive:
Pippa-short guerilla stream _ NEW BANNER PULLS _ Phase Connect

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
filian-🍓 MEETING @PIPPA today! 👁️🪬 We're deep diving into conspiracy theories!
Wait, she called that a 'deep dive'? Seriously?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I said I would go back to normal but I'm actually starting to warm up to this Dog Jew as my PFP, the only issue I have is the lactating gigantic breasts are a bit much and it's also a bit small as a PFP to tell what's going on from a distance so if Pipkun could just refine it a tad more I'd be all in.
@famous artist pipkun, make the boobs more seeable.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Sven

Wait, she called that a 'deep dive'? Seriously?
For her normy audience who think Pippa is QAnon, that was scraping the bottom of the Iceberg.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Kirsche reading off some articles Pippa dmed her

e. "no way they could cremate that many bodies" :whatastory:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
This is sure a rabbit hole.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
So you're saying that the nazis were climate conscious?

Beelzquill

@Beelzquill make sure you're going to https:// not http:// as the SSL cert is checking to make sure it's a secure connection. Also, if your computer clock is fucked due to a dead or dying motherboard battery the SSL might bounce as it thinks the date on it is wrong.

Otherwise, use Brave as I haven't had those issues with it and SSL issues are kind of weird to run into.

Edit: You can usually bypass SSL errors by telling it to connect anyway. I know for a while when it was on Sneed Today it would connect unsecured whenever chat loaded in as it was defaulting to Tor somehow which is always unsecured. Maybe Josh fucked something up and it's doing it again.
I think the problem might be my computer, I am able to get to the farms on my phone and tor on my desktop but not on firefox, chrome or microsoft edge even though I never use those,. Thanks for the help, I don't know how to check if my motherboard battery is dying, I haven't been having problems going on other sites though. I wont clog up this thread with this anymore but thanks again.

Edit: I made sure https// and pl were properly placed and in fact it worked fine when I first found the pl link for two days then it just stopped working.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
1692248489316.png1692248503145.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help
This fucker isn't blinking at all

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I think the problem might be my computer, I am able to get to the farms on my phone and tor on my desktop but not on firefox, chrome or microsoft edge even though I never use those,. Thanks for the help, I don't know how to check if my motherboard battery is dying, I haven't been having problems going on other sites though. I wont clog up this thread with this anymore but thanks again.
Are you using a VPN of any sorts? I tried on both Fire Fox and Edge, and both connected without issue.

If your battery was dying you'd notice your clock is falling behind, it usually starts slowly where you'll turn on your computer and instead of 12am it will be 11:58pm or something and will continue to drift over time to be more behind so that next time you turn it on you'll notice it's maybe 11:57pm or something. This won't usually be an issue, but if you don't plug in your computer for a long time you'll turn it on and it will be days, months, or years behind and that's when you'll get SSL errors usually. You'll also get them on most sites as it's a date error that's universal.

I'm really not sure what's going on, can you connect to something like http://www.animeoutsiders.me/ as that's not SSL secured.

JMForte

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This website is going to have people that glow on it eventually. If it doesn't already. Going to have controlled ops about vtubers soon enough, vtuber radicalization.
How many glowies do you think are on the homeland?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
How many glowies do you think are on the homeland?
  1. It's been proven that there are a whole bunch of tranny glowies who have burner accounts created years in advance (either that or they actively hack old accounts) so that they can fedpost in threads to try and fuck the site over at strategic points. See: the numerous instances of this exact thing happening in the The Horned Rat & #DropKF threads last year, likely as part of a planned-in-advance psyop contributing as cover stories for reasons why CloudFlare dropped the site & ammunition for what Josh calls the Media Cathedral who continuously slander the site/its' users.
  2. Sigsegv.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
  1. It's been proven that there are a whole bunch of tranny glowies who have burner accounts created years in advance (either that or they actively hack old accounts) so that they can fedpost in threads to try and fuck the site over at strategic points. See: the numerous instances of this exact thing happening in the The Horned Rat & #DropKF threads last year, likely as part of a planned-in-advance psyop contributing as cover stories for reasons why CloudFlare dropped the site & ammunition for what Josh calls the Media Cathedral who continuously slander the site/its' users.
  2. Sigsegv.
I thought the cloudflare thing was over a single old, abandoned account that had a password that got cracked/stolen in some data breach.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I thought the cloudflare thing was over a single old, abandoned account that had a password that got cracked/stolen in some data breach.
Sounds about right, fits with what I said. That specific fedpost wasn't the only one, there were a few others like it that I witnessed happen in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom