"...s-shut up flat-chested bear... shut up flat-chested bear, work on your boobs if anything"Chisaka Airi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm reminded of a story in which Europeans took an African to listen to a concert and asked him which part was his favorite, to which he replied the bit before the start of the concert when they were tuning the instruments as it reminded him of music back home.
rock n roll, blues, negro spirituals and jazz fag

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Music theory being racist is the latest cope for Yamanbas being bad at music.

225887038678793a9149ef1cca900c0659b71270e6852cae34fd616d464ebc72_1.jpg

Y'all just don't want to acknowledge the truth smh

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Music theory is a sign of white supremacy. Pippa used to be in band and has a violin. Fascinating how things work out.
Imagine this somehow gets her cancelled again.

JMForte

Pippa was showing her white supremacy by singing Pippa the Ripper. A white woman culturally appropriating Japanese culture. It's why I am a BIG fan of Pippa.

Beelzquill

Your art is funny.
how do you get kiwi farms? I keep getting
"Error code: SSL_ERROR_PROTOCOL_VERSION_ALERT" on firefox, i've been using tor to get on it but I'm slow on the upticks with these things.

famous artist pipkun

"Error code: SSL_ERROR_PROTOCOL_VERSION_ALERT" on firefox, i've been using tor to get on it but I'm slow on the upticks with these things.
https

and .pl

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I have no clue what's up with that error, https://kiwifarms.pl works perfectly fine for me. I think @Reticule might be able to help you troubleshoot more, Idunno.

famous artist pipkun

kingcaid

She's going to make the new terra guild on a night I wont be at my PC and I'm going to riot.

Sven

For the Jonging enthusiasts who like fucking with companies check your mailbox in Mahjong Soul, they are doing a new survey in which you can proclaim how much Jong Pipkin Pippa (and other Phase Connect talents) have made you play and how it's them that got you into the game.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kirsche is trying to be cool by namedropping an Asmon adjacent and Pippa just doesn't care
:ironmousekek:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

If offkai proved anything its that there isn't that many white people in the Phase Connect fanbase--
--that would unironically travel to a weeb convention.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Wow, stream was actually short.
Both streams were collabs. Can't wait for the real guerilla to talk with chat in 3 hours.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

kingcaid

Both streams were collabs. Can't wait for the real guerilla to talk with chat in 3 hours.
She did mention wanting to watch Kirsche play mahjong.

SomeRando

Pippa, if you are reading this, please try and interview actual conspiracy theories. A wendigoon stream would be keno

I've love to see her watch his conspiracy theory iceberg video, see what her takes are on some of those theories

Now this is good chemistry and banter compared to the Filian stream.

Kirsche and Pippa is the peanut butter and jelly of vtuber combos. Just perfect.

Pippa just answer Kirsche and tell her it's because Compton is full of black people.

The next day:

Phase Connect announces the termination of vtuber Pipkin Pippa

Yuri wins :smugpipi:

JMForte

She's probably going to hop into voice chat with Kirsche. Also gave out two kisses but pretended one was from Bird Prisoner, she really does like farming goslings.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
--that would unironically travel to a weeb convention.
I would go to their rare East coast/Midwest appearances but they literally announce they're going there with like a week notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom