"If I just pour vinegar and water into the pot and leave it to sit will it kill the mold?"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
39776-5dd83be6165e4d6711c9c79fd5bb5dd2.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Dragoon

ah come on, at least rig it for the superchat reading. We all know that's the best content.
Nah, I'd prefer Pippa be happy and nerd out about her Hololive obsession. Holocure is also the most likely option to have her get addicted and go way over instead of ending at a normal time and then doing a gorilla jong.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Nah, I'd prefer Pippa be happy and nerd out about her Hololive obsession. Holocure is also the most likely option to have her get addicted and go way over instead of ending at a normal time and then doing a gorilla jong.
I retract my statement because I saw @Short asking for chink checkers in prechat.
:smugrys:

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
man where the niggas at to recommend a good book reading stream? :pippasadl:

Topo Chico

man where the niggas at to recommend a good book reading stream? :pippasadl:
Pippa reads The Turner Diaries on stream and then critiques the writing (it's quite bad) while still praising the message. In reality the next book reading will be a poopy BL/SL light novel

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
the next book reading will be a shitty jap novel with a meandering plot and no substance.

kingcaid

Why are people asking for a SC reading stream? This is gayer then short and thrang flirting in the WR.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Why are people asking for a SC reading stream? This is gayer then short and thrang flirting in the WR.
to stir shit.

Or because they're genuinely retarded. Sometimes both.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I tune out for a day after a long day of starting my new job and miss what apparently was the most kino of kino collab streams
FML :pippasadl:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

God's Strongest Dragoon

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

So I just did the math on what percentage of the vote I make up. Holocure is at 37% of the vote count with 469 votes. If I didn't vote with all my accounts, it would be tied with Deus Ex.
:NOWWELAUGH:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Tangentially related, since it's now on Steam I finally bit the bullet and just installed/played a single round of Holocure for this first time. It was also my first go at really playing any game in this genre before with minimal background knowledge, I haven't watched any of the actual Holos play it on stream before & haven't paid attention to media surrounding it + Lord knows I also completely tuned out/never paid attention to any 'strats' or whatever back when Pippa was playing it a year ago, I treated those streams as background audio. And oh God, just from beating the first level on the first try alone I can tell I'm about to get sucked into this autism timesink. I received a big dopamine overload from getting a bunch of achievements at once and now I can barely stop myself from playing more at this very moment. What I'm getting at is I now understand the hype around this game and fully support more streams playing it. Late to the party, I know.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Tangentially related, since it's now on Steam I finally bit the bullet and just installed/played a single round of Holocure for this first time. It was also my first go at really playing any game in this genre before with minimal background knowledge, I haven't watched any of the actual Holos play it on stream before & haven't paid attention to media surrounding it + Lord knows I also completely tuned out/never paid attention to any 'strats' or whatever back when Pippa was playing it a year ago, I treated those streams as background audio. And oh God, just from beating the first level on the first try alone I can tell I'm about to get sucked into this autism timesink. I received a big dopamine overload from getting a bunch of achievements at once and now I can barely stop myself from playing more at this very moment. What I'm getting at is I now understand the hype around this game and fully support more streams playing it. Late to the party, I know.
You should try mahjong

kingcaid

They added fishing this patch too. Its probably not too late to kill yourself and escape this hell.

Anime Fan

All the retard tourists in chat asking for a hunie pop option should consider buying some rope. Hopefully this'll end up being a good filter stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom