Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You should try mahjong
I will never, ever Jong.

They added fishing this patch too. Its probably not too late to kill yourself and escape this hell.
But if I kill myself that means I can't play more Holocure.

All the retard tourists in chat asking for a hunie pop option should consider buying some rope. Hopefully this'll end up being a good filter stream.

I cannot believe Joshua 'Null' Moon is a newfag who asks for coomer games. Very sad.

Stunned But Dumb

Tangentially related, since my neighbor now sells, I finally bit the bullet and just bought/injected a single dose of meth for this first time. It was also my first go at really using any drug in this genre before with minimal background knowledge, I haven't watched any of the documentaries on drug use before & haven't paid attention to media surrounding it + Lord knows I also completely tuned out/never paid attention to any druggies or hobos I see dying in the streets around town, I treated those people as obstacles. And oh God, just from the first hour alone I can tell I'm about to get sucked into this life decaying timesink. I received a big dopamine overload as soon as I felt it go in and now I can barely stop myself from doing anything to get more at this very moment. What I'm getting at is I now understand the hype around this drug and fully support more folks using it. Late to the party, I know.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Tangentially related, since it's now on Steam I finally bit the bullet and just installed/played a single round of Holocure for this first time. It was also my first go at really playing any game in this genre before with minimal background knowledge, I haven't watched any of the actual Holos play it on stream before & haven't paid attention to media surrounding it + Lord knows I also completely tuned out/never paid attention to any 'strats' or whatever back when Pippa was playing it a year ago, I treated those streams as background audio. And oh God, just from beating the first level on the first try alone I can tell I'm about to get sucked into this autism timesink. I received a big dopamine overload from getting a bunch of achievements at once and now I can barely stop myself from playing more at this very moment. What I'm getting at is I now understand the hype around this game and fully support more streams playing it. Late to the party, I know.
welcome brother have fun playing this game

also fishing and farming is basically me entering my own vinland saga arc its fucking great

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Tangentially related, since my neighbor now sells, I finally bit the bullet and just bought/injected a single dose of meth for this first time. It was also my first go at really using any drug in this genre before with minimal background knowledge, I haven't watched any of the documentaries on drug use before & haven't paid attention to media surrounding it + Lord knows I also completely tuned out/never paid attention to any druggies or hobos I see dying in the streets around town, I treated those people as obstacles. And oh God, just from the first hour alone I can tell I'm about to get sucked into this life decaying timesink. I received a big dopamine overload as soon as I felt it go in and now I can barely stop myself from doing anything to get more at this very moment. What I'm getting at is I now understand the hype around this drug and fully support more folks using it. Late to the party, I know.
Sorry, but @Pippenis Inspector is the actual meth user.
In the absence of my regular pipkin fix I've decided to take up methamphetamines.
What stopped you from doing this during the recent actual one week break?
genuinely? vods

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Way to make it weird, fag.
:botanheadshake:
I'm not the one who asked a dude dating Mr. Popo to bondage me up.

1*3xfBNV0-ENkNRG4ZZFs6tg@2x.jpeg
I'm not gay, I just prefer proportional women.

You will watch Holocure and you will like it.
I like when Pippa plays Holocure.

God's Strongest Dragoon

They added fishing this patch too. Its probably not too late to kill yourself and escape this hell.
There's also the farming aspect and feeding your workers as well as designing your house. The dev just threw his vampire survivors clone into a blender with Animal Crossing, even Asmon is becoming addicted to the game.

Awoogers

There's also the farming aspect and feeding your workers as well as designing your house. The dev just threw his vampire survivors clone into a blender with Animal Crossing, even Asmon is becoming addicted to the game.
finally i can get out of league

God's Strongest Dragoon

Awoogers

>SEAcreature quitting league
:Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT:
you know what you right i already lost the gacha of life when i spawned in the fucking philippines

Stunned But Dumb

you know what you right i already lost the gacha of life when i spawned in the fucking philippines

Don't worry bro, it's only a 3-star roll. There's certainly worse out there

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I will never, ever Jong.
I can say as a recent Jong addict who has sunk too many hours into it, looked up tons of videos on correct plays, modeled my own tactics accordingly, and put myself through the endless gacha just for the chance to unlock a new character

that you are missing absofuckinglutely nothing. This game is absolute bullshit, complete goddamn luck, and a total waste of time, and all the argument and investment to the contrary just proves that the Chinese are experts at trolling silly gweilo. I fucking hate this game and wish I could quit.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I can say as a recent Jong addict who has sunk too many hours into it, looked up tons of videos on correct plays, modeled my own tactics accordingly, and put myself through the endless gacha just for the chance to unlock a new character

that you are missing absofuckinglutely nothing. This game is absolute bullshit, complete goddamn luck, and a total waste of time, and all the argument and investment to the contrary just proves that the Chinese are experts at trolling silly gweilo. I fucking hate this game and wish I could quit.
See, and this is why Holocure is the superior addiction - because it's an actual videogame.

kingcaid

Bro 95% of all mahjong players quit right before they score their first yakuman. Dont be a quitter its your next hand bro trust me.

Stunned But Dumb

I downloaded the damn game (dammit meemaw) and honestly I have no clue whats going on. I won a couple matches by just mashing tiles. I hate this game. Why couldn't they have gotten autistic for literally any other game? Is there an anime girl chess gacha? genshin impact style tic tac toe mobile game? Poker? Go? literally anything else.

Topo Chico

Tangentially related, since it's now on Steam I finally bit the bullet and just installed/played a single round of Holocure for this first time. It was also my first go at really playing any game in this genre before with minimal background knowledge, I haven't watched any of the actual Holos play it on stream before & haven't paid attention to media surrounding it + Lord knows I also completely tuned out/never paid attention to any 'strats' or whatever back when Pippa was playing it a year ago, I treated those streams as background audio. And oh God, just from beating the first level on the first try alone I can tell I'm about to get sucked into this autism timesink. I received a big dopamine overload from getting a bunch of achievements at once and now I can barely stop myself from playing more at this very moment. What I'm getting at is I now understand the hype around this game and fully support more streams playing it. Late to the party, I know.
With that glowing recommendation my late ass is now installing
e:
ez first game win with watson. damn that game is visual overload but the enemy variety and music is good!

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I downloaded the damn game (dammit meemaw) and honestly I have no clue whats going on. I won a couple matches by just mashing tiles. I hate this game. Why couldn't they have gotten autistic for literally any other game? Is there an anime girl chess gacha? genshin impact style tic tac toe mobile game? Poker? Go? literally anything else.

More than half the corpo is Asian and its lead by a chink plis understand

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
My ass just spent 44 hours in 5 days in the Halls of Torment mines, don't make me go down another one for days.

Anime Fan

See, and this is why Holocure is the superior addiction - because it's an actual videogame.
Everything being free also makes it better for people with gacha addictions , like Pippa, who spend tons of real money on other gacha games .

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Not to be a tribalfag. But I wish we got something on Holocure/Idol Showdown or even Smol Ame for like Phase or someone else. Instead we have a L4D2 mod where you shoot Pippa. Its like thats cool but the other three are three full real fucking games

Stunned But Dumb

Not to be a tribalfag. But I wish we got something on Holocure/Idol Showdown or even Smol Ame for like Phase or someone else. Instead we have a L4D2 mod where you shoot Pippa. Its like thats cool but the other three are three full real fucking games
I was thinking the same a while back. I understand the time and effort tit takes for it a game, but still. Honestly, surprised Niji doesn't have a game

Prism Project at least has a pretty cool game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom