"I just can't wrap my head around the fact that you sound the same when speaking different languages. That raspy wet bear voice is always there and I love it. More raspy voice bear song needed"Uruka's marshmallow

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

kingcaid

I'd fix her problems, I'd fix them good.
You're going to kill yourself so she can finally use this board without having to read one of your posts?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'd fix her problems, I'd fix them good.
:icanfixher:
image (6).jpg
The schizos are infighting.

Anime Fan

Weird that the holo house thing wasn't unlocked for her from the start is just that a steam thing? Was unlocked for me right from the start but I'm using the itch.io version.

Topo Chico

View attachment 40690
The schizos are infighting.
Short's been posting more and having great archives, Reticule's been, Reticule...
Weird that the holo house thing wasn't unlocked for her from the start is just that a steam thing? Was unlocked for me right from the start but I'm using the itch.io version.
I just got it and won my first game and it unlocked, it's a you just gotta win one after the update thing

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"Do you drop anvil, anvil, ADVIL ADVIL ADVIL"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Short's been posting more and having great archives, Reticule's been, Reticule...
I would like Short a lot more if his react sticker permissions were revoked, it's hard to praise a man for his contributions to the forum when he also sees someone mention a vtuber drinking their own piss or some shit and feels the need to click on the love heart in response to it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Sven

Yeah that confused me too unless she failed to ever clear a level in 0.5 when she played it since that is when it started tracking level clears and she just doesn't have any on record

kingcaid

Yeah that confused me too unless she failed to ever clear a level in 0.5 when she played it since that is when it started tracking level clears and she just doesn't have any on record
I think last time she played she spent the entire time dying on the spider haachama stage.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I just got it and won my first game and it unlocked, it's a you just gotta win one after the update thing
I think you just had to do basically any menu thing. I went and unlocked the ID girls then went straight to fishing for 3 or so hours. It carried over for me properly and just threw achievments and stage unlocks at me. Maybe she lacked something but I haven't actually played a stage yet. Except messing around on some time attacks to test stuff but that was after the fishing.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Sven

Okay it was before this Walmart talking but it just hit me and seems to have flown under the radar but did she say she isn't at home right home.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Chat going off about a "Pippa sex doll" makes me want to shoot myself.

Anime Fan

Asking about a Pippa sex doll. God these tourists can't get filtered fast enough.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Chat going off about a "Pippa sex doll" makes me want to shoot myself.
Is a sex doll really any different than a body pellow?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
In regards to her saying "pellow" instead of "pillow":

"I am ESL and it even pains me"

Chat wins for this alone.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom