"'Can you say -I hate happiness- but without the letters 'H' hmm? I ate appiness, I ate... what is it? I ate appiness, I don't get it... huh? What? I ate appiness, I d.. OH MY GOD!!! sigh You 'Gottem' me chat"Meloco Kyoran

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

:sakanapleasepippa: don't bring up tributes

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
ZILLOW! ZILLOW! ZILLOW!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kingcaid

Okay it was before this Walmart talking but it just hit me and seems to have flown under the radar but did she say she isn't at home right home.
It was just a joke about the cops getting called on her for all the screaming she does.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So is she going for the Kurt audience now too...? :annoyedpippa:

Chat going off about a "Pippa sex doll" makes me want to shoot myself.
Thankfully the mental image of fishfag being surrounded by a couple' hundred of the things in his warehouse because he hasn't got around to shipping them out yet loops back around to being hilarious.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Now those are some nice Pippa noises.

kingcaid

Her natural aversion to SC reading has made her skip the super chat item during a grinding run.:smugpipi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Asking about a Pippa sex doll. God these tourists can't get filtered fast enough.
Jannies can keep saying that they're actually paying attention and banning for stuff like that as much as they want, nothing will actually change unless Pippa does a similar thing to what Rin did and just outright tells them to kill themselves. But I doubt she'll ever do that, because le epic blind devotion to her fanbase, even though the fanbase has noticeably changed for the worse and is very different to what it used to be pre-foot stream, aside from certain paypigs/regulars.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I wasn't thinking about cum on toast before but thanks pippa, very cool

Sven

Wants coins. skips Piggy Bank, Skips Chatto Time

Also damn this Rabbit, I'm still trying to get a Super item to fix my cheevos (I have throw away a Super but not the one for finding one at all somehow) but the game refuses to give.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Jannies can keep saying that they're actually paying attention and banning for stuff like that as much as they want, nothing will actually change unless Pippa does a similar thing to what Rin did and just outright tells them to kill themselves. But I doubt she'll ever do that, because le epic blind devotion to her fanbase, even though the fanbase has noticeably changed for the worse and is very different to what it used to be pre-foot stream, aside from certain paypigs/regulars.
be nice, let her bask in the virtual catcalling she doesnt get irl.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
How many holocure streams are incumbent? My personal bet from now until October = 10.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The honest truth is it doesn't bother Her as much as it does you

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

Hey there's plenty of not new drunks who schitzo post at Pippa, he'll fit right in

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
If everyone can Jonestown themselves so that the average retardation can go back to tolerable levels, that'd be great.

Anime Fan

I can't believe Pippa hates Airi! :airidepressed:It's been really funny how Airi's been playing Pippa the ripper during her streams lately.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Now that's some wiggly Pipkin.

Sven

Her set-up is hilariously defensive and is really clashing with the Greed stamp doing much of anything on a short range attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom