"My purpose for wearing panties is to avoid injury"Sakamata Chloe

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Even with twitter rate limiting their site, mfs still won't archive or screenshot tweets. SMH

With luck she'll find a dentist I hope.

230703-000022.jpg

230703-000023.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

I hope she feels better and there aren't any cockroaches on her soup again this time.

No comment

In his eternal quest to milk this for relevance all he does is provide those who laugh at him with milk like the dumb cow that he is.

Even with twitter rate limiting their site, mfs still won't archive or screenshot tweets. SMH
Even without rate limits you should always make a local archive as you never know when a tweet might be deleted. Even completely safe tweets can be deleted if the person decides to use one of those programs that purges all their old tweets for whatever reason. Or you know, some dumb flaggot gets their account banned.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I've tried uploading it to archive.ph but I guess that doesn't work anymore as its the third time i've tried it now. I'll make note to attach screenshots with em for now

This is all I'm getting on archive site
1688404951225.png

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I've tried uploading it to archive.ph but I guess that doesn't work anymore as its the third time i've tried it now. I'll make note to attach screenshots with em for now
The problem with twitter is two fold:
1st they removed the ability to view tweets unless you're logged in, making sites like nitter useless and archiving one step harder.
2nd they announced the daily cap for viewing tweets. So now, even if you're logged in, if you've exceeded your daily quota, you can't see shit.
Screen captures can be faked but it's better than nothing.

I know I might've come across a bit preachy, but my comment wasn't directed at you specifically. I'm tired of browsing page after page of posts with the same "This tweet is not available".

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
No comment

I give absolutely no shits to watch this, but God damn, I'm tired of people crying about "death threats" as a whole. Unless the idiot "threatening" shows any evidence they even have the possibility of harming you, it's not a threat. It's just some sperg talking shit.

As far as constantly whining that a joke got him "death threats", damn near anyone who has spent any amount of time on the Internet has probably gotten what he considers at least one "death threat" in their lives. It's nothing special. But then, not everyone is an attention-seeking whore, as Tenma would put it.

But you know what, fuck it. Let him keep crying about it. He's in good company with people like Brianna Wu and Anita Sarkeesian.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
No comment

Imagine crying over joke internet death threats openly posted on twitter. Then running away to cry and have all your homies sit around giving you self esteem handys for how scared you were of an anime girl.
While at the same time being mad that nobody was able to "take a joke" that virtually nobody found funny. MOSTLY because like a retard you didn't actually do the part that would obviously show it was joke.

Topo Chico

1688409051654.png
I'm choosing to read this as regret for not taking care of her teeth during her awful depression era now that she's in a better spot and she's just wording it ESL.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

This is all I'm getting on archive site
View attachment 34094
I think Ghost archive works as they have an account with Twitter as opposed to an API to archive things. Though really you can just take a screenshot using the snipping tool and post that as an archive here.

Big if true

Cap

A frog would be a good pet for Pippa.

I give absolutely no shits to watch this, but God damn, I'm tired of people crying about "death threats" as a whole. Unless the idiot "threatening" shows any evidence they even have the possibility of harming you, it's not a threat. It's just some sperg talking shit.

As far as constantly whining that a joke got him "death threats", damn near anyone who has spent any amount of time on the Internet has probably gotten what he considers at least one "death threat" in their lives. It's nothing special. But then, not everyone is an attention-seeking whore, as Tenma would put it.

But you know what, fuck it. Let him keep crying about it. He's in good company with people like Brianna Wu and Anita Sarkeesian.
That's what bothered me about the whole thing, that everyone seems to constantly forget that Camelot claimed Lumi made a serious death threat and then laughed when he found out she got banned for it. Add that to his history of flagging channels in the past, that showed he was the one that DMCA'ed them for using clips, and it wouldn't at all be surprising that he reported Lumi like the thin skinned cry baby bitch that he is.

Nick defending him is also very gross as Nick had his channel terminated on youtube by people using the same logic that he was sending death threats and it took work to get his channel back but people did come out and support him for the bullshit termination. So for him to turn around and defend his butt buddy for flagging other people is sickening.

View attachment 34103
I'm choosing to read this as regret for not taking care of her teeth during her awful depression era now that she's in a better spot and she's just wording it ESL.

I think she's saying she regrets not brushing now? If so, that's a good step in the right direction and I'm proud of her for realizing that if it's the case.

JMForte

I think she's saying she regrets not brushing now? If so, that's a good step in the right direction and I'm proud of her for realizing that if it's the case.
She has constantly said this and that she has been brushing her teeth for the past few years. Why people all throughout her fanbase struggle to actually realize this is beyond me.

Abomination

She has constantly said this and that she has been brushing her teeth for the past few years. Why people all throughout her fanbase struggle to actually realize this is beyond me.
She even proudly claims to buy the good mouthwash and not the cheap junk. What she considers the good mouthwash, I'm not sure, but at least she's taking care now.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's had a few times where she's mentioned missing brushing for more than she'd like.

She even proudly claims to buy the good mouthwash and not the cheap junk. What she considers the good mouthwash, I'm not sure, but at least she's taking care now.
I am so amazingly proud of her sometimes.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Maybe those lucky soda can tab pulls weren't so lucky.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You guys remember the story she once told of how, uh, I believe it was one of her sisters who would use mouthwash and spit it back into the bottle, reusing the same disgusting mouthwash over and over? Dental hygiene does not run in the family.
e: Found tweets.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure she said it was "the stuff that doesn't burn when you use it" but I might recall wrong.

Sven

This is probably the weirdest proud of x moment but I am actually kind of proud of her for this one. The comparison between last time and this time shows if not growth than at least last time smacked some sense into her head.

Waited and tried to fight the pain, had to be hard pressured by chat to get it looked at --versus-- just went to a doctor immediately
tried to stream immediately after and well still in pain --versus-- has already announced Tuesday off before even getting the tooth yanked

It's not much but it's nice to see.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
You guys remember the story she once told of how, uh, I believe it was one of her sisters who would use mouthwash and spit it back into the bottle, reusing the same disgusting mouthwash over and over? Dental hygiene does not run in the family.
e: Found tweets.

Wow, I genuinely got sick to my stomach reading that. I didn't think my opinion of her sister could get worse, but here we are.

Abomination

I'm pretty sure she said it was "the stuff that doesn't burn when you use it" but I might recall wrong.
I can't say I'm an expert on mouthwash, but there are a few that don't burn, which is nice. I've used a few that don't. Either way, no matter what kind she's using, it's better than nothing.

This is probably the weirdest proud of x moment but I am actually kind of proud of her for this one. The comparison between last time and this time shows if not growth than at least last time smacked some sense into her head.

Waited and tried to fight the pain, had to be hard pressured by chat to get it looked at --versus-- just went to a doctor immediately
tried to stream immediately after and well still in pain --versus-- has already announced Tuesday off before even getting the tooth yanked

It's not much but it's nice to see.
Small steps usually lead to larger ones, so it's definitely a step in the right direction for her. While the entire situation sucks, it's nice to see she's taking steps to take care of herself better. I'm happy for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom