"You guys think I'm just a useless, single, 30-year-old woman, right? Just a tired, unmarried, thirtyish office lady who can't keep her room clean huh?"Houshou Marine

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I can't say I'm an expert on mouthwash, but there are a few that don't burn, which is nice. I've used a few that don't. Either way, no matter what kind she's using, it's better than nothing.
It's probably one with a higher fluoride content, those are usually the more expensive kind. In my experience most of the mouthwash on the shelves these days don't have alcohol in them so you have to look for it specifically. The ones with alcohol are terrible for your gums and mouth tissues.

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
No comment

Come the fuck on Stuttering Craig you've been working with the Internet since 2006, you know this shit isn't that serious.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Rubbin' alkeehaul
Daco_2122638.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

JMForte

Don't forget female fans are the most degenerate and coomer of them all.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa will now watch the idol culture anime:

JMForte

Pippa will now watch the idol culture anime:

It doesn't shock me that it's something that would probably happen. Honestly when I first read like the start of it when it first got translated to english I kind of expected it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Don't forget female fans are the most degenerate and coomer of them all.

This is a friendly reminder that Redo of Healer had a significantly higher than average viewership among women. Yes, one of the rare times where an anime really captivated a female audience was when the male protagonist gets revenge through rape, brainwashing, and all sorts of shit. Most men will reach the limit where that "I no longer wish to be horny, I wanna be happy" meme kicks in, this never happens for a lot of women. A brief foray into the Fujoshi fandom will show you how psychohorny these bitches are. There's a significant amount of hentai mangakas that are women as well, the shota genre is filled with them (Hi Pochi). It's why for every news story you find about a male teacher sleeping with his female students, there's like 5+ of a female teacher doing the same with male students.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This is a friendly reminder that Redo of Healer had a significantly higher than average viewership among women. Yes, one of the rare times where an anime really captivated a female audience was when the male protagonist gets revenge through rape, brainwashing, and all sorts of shit. Most men will reach the limit where that "I no longer wish to be horny, I wanna be happy" meme kicks in, this never happens for a lot of women. A brief foray into the Fujoshi fandom will show you how psychohorny these bitches are. There's a significant amount of hentai mangakas that are women as well, the shota genre is filled with them (Hi Pochi). It's why for every news story you find about a male teacher sleeping with his female students, there's like 5+ of a female teacher doing the same with male students.
There's also the fact that women are shamed for degeneracy far less than men (outside of vtuber stream chats where anything goes from anyone, apparently) which means they don't develop the little "people would think I'm a creep if I said this" filter that men do. If a male streamer was as... graphic... about a female character as Pippa is with Colress then even with the "it's only fantasy" caveats I'm sure the women around him would think twice about responding to his DMs.

I don't really care enough to moralfag about it, it is what it is, but women be crazy.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
There's also the fact that women are shamed for degeneracy far less than men (outside of vtuber stream chats where anything goes from anyone, apparently) which means they don't develop the little "people would think I'm a creep if I said this" filter that men do. If a male streamer was as... graphic... about a female character as Pippa is with Colress then even with the "it's only fantasy" caveats I'm sure the women around him would think twice about responding to his DMs.

I don't really care enough to moralfag about it, it is what it is, but women be crazy.
To be fair, an adult woman is a lot less of a threat to an adult male in most situations. It's a bit the same as the lesbian versus gay argument, there's not much a woman can do to another woman a man can't do, but there's things a man can do to another man that a woman can't do to a man.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm ready for some Pippa, hope she's feeling alright:pippasadl:
Tooth extraction can be okay or really brutal and the meds and antibiotics can keep you down too.:painpeko:
Gods why must it be this way! Just give us your magical tits to feed on and spare us this savagery of teeth and dentists!:menhera:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'm ready for some Pippa, hope she's feeling alright:pippasadl:
Tooth extraction can be okay or really brutal and the meds and antibiotics can keep you down too.:painpeko:
Gods why must it be this way! Just give us your magical tits to feed on and spare us this savagery of teeth and dentists!:menhera:
Pretty sure she preemptively took today off didn't she? Presuming she isn't planning a guerilla.
At MOST I would maybe tolerate a watch along from her if she feels like shit, if only because she can just let the movie do most the streaming. If she was in pain I would rather her just stay off and chill though.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They released a highlight of Camelot's apperance in Stuttering Craig's podcast lol

I miss screwattack, i had no idea Craig was part of these grifters now and trying to get e-fame off being outside of the mainstream in those groups, i thought it was funny how redditors were seething he was meeting with no-no creators that had meanie opinions though

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I miss screwattack, i have no idea Craig was part of these grifters now and trying to get e-fame off being outside of the mainstream in those groups, i thought it was funny how redditors were seething he was meeting with no-no creators that had meanie opinions though
Craig was always a grifter.
Tom bailed for a reason.

Stunned But Dumb

God, I didn't htink I'd ever hear of Stuttering Craig and Handsome Tom again. Vtubing is truly the nexus point. Wonder what happened to Tom

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Topo Chico

Who needs fireworks when you got a short barreled ar15 with a muzzle brake, ammo, and the sky just chillin right up there?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Who needs fireworks when you got a short barreled ar15 with a muzzle brake, ammo, and the sky just chillin right up there?

Capture1.JPG
:nenebased:

kingcaid

>can't eat because teef
>can't shoot because the recoil would probably cause teef hort
>can't watch fireworks because she's nearsighted as fuck and probably forgot glasses
Pippa moment.
Bright lights probably hurt her mole person eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom