[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's like the legion of doom with Dr. Balldo, Rage Pig Man, and some random homosexual.
What really amuses me is how Rekieta has practically been begging for Pippa's attention with all of the sweeping up he's done for Camelot while still pretending to be the good guy and saying how great she is, yet he's getting close with Ralph again, who, uh, y'know, literally tried to dox, smear, slander, & hateraid her with unironic vicious anger & intent to try and fuck over her job. Those two angles aren't really compatible, and I really want to know what the fuck he's trying to accomplish.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
What really amuses me is how Rekieta has practically been begging for Pippa's attention with all of the sweeping up he's done for Camelot while still pretending to be the good guy and saying how great she is, yet he's getting close with Ralph again, who, uh, y'know, literally tried to dox, smear, slander, & hateraid her with unironic vicious anger & intent to try and fuck over her job. Those two angles aren't really compatible, and I really want to know what the fuck he's trying to accomplish.
Being friends with Ralph is the stupidest thing anyone can do, even outside of the Pippasphere. Ralph is known for being a vindictive shithead that will decide to conduct life ruination at the drop of a hate like he wanted to do to Gator after doxing him and then threatening to put up posters at his college and work exposing him as being a neo nazi or some dumb shit.

Then again, Nick is also trying to get some serial rapist on his show so maybe he's just looking to get as close as he can to the worst people in the world.

JMForte

We also thought that going after someone's employers/job was a hard line for him as well, but just look where that ended up with his defense of Camelot.
:SelenHAHAhere:
Imagine a copestream where the ragepig, Coomalot, and Cuckeieta all seethe about Pippa. I almost want to see that happen, but I also know it would be one of the most cancerous things I'd ever seen, so I'm not sure.
I can already see Rekieta and Ralph doing a show and spending 90% of it complaining about vtubers, Pippa and Phase Connect and all that. On one hand I would find it all hilarious at this entire situation and it being extremely retarded on the other hand I feel like it would just upset Pippa seeing as she considering she is retarded and considered Rekieta and Cameltoe friends. Is kind of wild that a pink anime rabbit mindbreaks retards into seething about her. Guess /pcg/ was right in saying something about Pippa drives people wild/crazy.
Maybe she got fed up and told him to fuck off in dms or something? Or maybe he just realized nothing is happening and is trying to pivot. Could be numerous things.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Is kind of wild that a pink anime rabbit mindbreaks retards into seething about her.
She truly is the Metokur of our times.

Anime Fan

Man hope she's able to get her teeth fixed, even if she does end up needing to get them all replaced like Boogie.

Just so you guys know, Rekieta has completely ghosted Null.
View attachment 34417
So he chooses to make up with Ralph while ignoring Josh. Brilliant choices all around.
This doesn't really surprise me. If the whole situation with Pippa has proven anything it's that balldo man is willing to start drama with people without trying to sort stuff out behind the scenes in good faith first. Also it proved that him and his orbiters are really thin skinned and they believe that the only good jokes are the ones they tell. This was obvious by the fact that they got Lumi banned on twitter for a joke. So him ghosting Null because Null made fun of his shitty tattoos is just par for the course with Cuckieta now.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Man hope she's able to get her teeth fixed, even if she does end up needing to get them all replaced like Boogie.
Pippa with perfect new chompers would probably make her a Stacy.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kingcaid

Pippa with perfect new chompers would probably make her a Stacy.
Its not Stacey behavior to run home and tweet about how much you hate normies because someone complimented your shoes in public.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
These people are so fucking stupid it wouldn't surprise me if we looped back around to the balding russian chick dox claims lol.

"We- uh well I was TOLD it was fake. BUT isn't that what you would say? You uh you would uhh... *drools for 3 seconds trying to make a coherent thought through the alchohol* YOU would like you would say it was fake too if it was you right? You know right? So I bet that WAS that pink rabbit bitch!"

"Also something something black company! I have no actual useful input so I make shit up because I don't know what I'm talking about but fish bad." *takes a shot*

Pet femboy like a pokemon sidekick "Uh yeah. That's right!"

I can already see Rekieta and Ralph doing a show and spending 90% of it complaining about vtubers, Pippa and Phase Connect and all that. On one hand I would find it all hilarious at this entire situation and it being extremely retarded on the other hand I feel like it would just upset Pippa seeing as she considering she is retarded and considered Rekieta and Cameltoe friends. Is kind of wild that a pink anime rabbit mindbreaks retards into seething about her. Guess /pcg/ was right in saying something about Pippa drives people wild/crazy.

Maybe she got fed up and told him to fuck off in dms or something? Or maybe he just realized nothing is happening and is trying to pivot. Could be numerous things.
While I really hope Pippa did tell them to fuck off, I'm still hesistant to assume because it's Pippa. Though I imagine if him and his gay pet joined up with the pig and started shit on stream even she would wonder how fucking dumb this dude is.

I continue to be impressed by the actual collection of schizos and retards this lady manages to attract though. It's astounding how she's an actual lightning rod for these things.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Alright who is this person and what have they done with the real Pippa?

1688590227324.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

kingcaid

I'm so proud of her, she's on the way to being fixed and is such a good girl.
I'll remember this post when she streams for a week straight like she did after the skytech incident because she doesn't feel like she deserves her break.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'm so proud of her, she's on the way to being fixed and is such a good girl.
Why do you insist on always making it so difficult to decide between optimism rainbows and pill bottles?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Is this her... learning? And not forcing streams? And actually taking time... to REST?!
IT'S A BLOODY MIRACLE AND-
I'll remember this post when she streams for a week straight like she did after the skytech incident because she doesn't feel like she deserves her break.
...oh goddamnit, this is what's gonna happen, isn't it?
:depressedtako:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Anime Fan

Glad she's making the right decision and taking some time off. Talking after getting teeth pulled is a pain for a while afterwards so her taking time off when your job is pretty much just talking is probably for the best.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wierd autistic brony weaboo who larps as a pink rabbit making a trailer park reject hiding in Mexico and a Lawyer who went from getting gigabucks covering the biggest trial of the nation in recent times to being exposed as a degenerate cuck reconcile is wierdly wholesome.

Someone should make a buddy cop comedy, Gunt and Cuck-Lawyer vs the Pink Lisp Rabbit of the Carolinas

JMForte

I feel like I remember he talking about need a break some time ago or something like that, might be me not remembering correctly but if I am she might be using this to take it and with how last week was I could absolutely see her jumping on this as an excuse to take a break. Outside of her teeth it was clear she needed one. Either way rest up you retarded rabbit, you've earned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom