"If I could turn Urufugang into a spoon, I feel like you guys would still enjoy it. Would you want to be my spoon?"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Boogie literally got nearly 100k worth of dental implants for free just because of his youtube sub count you dumb rabbit, and the surgery is going to fucking suck if your jaw isn't in the right condition for it or your jaw may not even be able to handle a full replacement like that.
Also having an entire mouth of dental implants requires more care and daily maintenance than just natural teeth.

The best way to have a teeth transformation is to start brushing three times a day and quit soda.
If you don't like flossing, get a water flosser.

Anime Fan

If you don't like flossing, get a water flosser.
I think she's said that she has a waterpik. Problem is she's also said she doesn't use it every night.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Why do you insist on always making it so difficult to decide between optimism rainbows and pill bottles?
It's a special skill I've cultivated over time.

Wierd autistic brony weaboo who larps as a pink rabbit making a trailer park reject hiding in Mexico and a Lawyer who went from getting gigabucks covering the biggest trial of the nation in recent times to being exposed as a degenerate cuck reconcile is wierdly wholesome.

Someone should make a buddy cop comedy, Gunt and Cuck-Lawyer vs the Pink Lisp Rabbit of the Carolinas
Wouldn't the proper term be "pegasister"?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
What really amuses me is how Rekieta has practically been begging for Pippa's attention with all of the sweeping up he's done for Camelot while still pretending to be the good guy and saying how great she is, yet he's getting close with Ralph again, who, uh, y'know, literally tried to dox, smear, slander, & hateraid her with unironic vicious anger & intent to try and fuck over her job. Those two angles aren't really compatible, and I really want to know what the fuck he's trying to accomplish.
After ten years of scribbling yamanba on our walls, the Greeks have sailed away while conspicously leaving us a giant wooden horse outside our gate that could fit a pretty good number of soldiers inside. Those two angles aren't really compatible, and I really want to know what the fuck they're trying to accomplish. :smugpipi:

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
No wonder he is starting to act like the Gunt.
Jesus fucking Christ Nick, I thought going after your family was a hard line.
For a normal man that would be a hard line. For a narcissistic e-celeb "influencer", nothing that isn't a direct attack on his person is ever truly off the table, and even direct attacks can be totally overlooked when there's something in it for them to gain, especially in an ongoing slapfight with someone else or a group of someones.

It's a predictable cycle, because these people don't really have standards, morals, or genuine human connections. It's all skin-deep and hollow. See two e-celebs angrily going at each other with a vitriol and hatred that would convince you they'd kill each other if given the chance? Give it a year or two; they'll be best buds teaming up to shittalk whoever their supposed friends of before were. Then in another year or two, it'll go the other way again.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
For a normal man that would be a hard line. For a narcissistic e-celeb "influencer", nothing that isn't a direct attack on his person is ever truly off the table, and even direct attacks can be totally overlooked when there's something in it for them to gain, especially in an ongoing slapfight with someone else or a group of someones.

It's a predictable cycle, because these people don't really have standards, morals, or genuine human connections. It's all skin-deep and hollow. See two e-celebs angrily going at each other with a vitriol and hatred that would convince you they'd kill each other if given the chance? Give it a year or two; they'll be best buds teaming up to shittalk whoever their supposed friends of before were. Then in another year or two, it'll go the other way again.
Reminds me a lot of politicians, especially in Congress.

They can go on vitriolic tirades, spending hours straight calling each other the worst human beings to have ever walked the earth, and end the day smiling and patting each other on the back in front of the cameras.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Man am I glad I decided to never get too involved with the e-celeb careers of people I talk to and just stick to making comics...

As for Pippa, I'm gonna reiterate what's already been said and congratulate Pippa for putting her health first instead of forcing out a stream, even if I'm gonna miss out of my comfy ritual of Pippa streams and gaming/drawing for a few extra days. I'm just pleasantly stunned that she's being this responsible so suddenly! It wasn't that long ago that chat had to harangue her about getting her last health problem checked out.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
There's probably a joke to be made somewhere about how unlike fans of every other VTuber, we actually all unanimously hope that our oshi streams less.
:smugselen:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Reminds me a lot of politicians, especially in Congress.

They can go on vitriolic tirades, spending hours straight calling each other the worst human beings to have ever walked the earth, and end the day smiling and patting each other on the back in front of the cameras.
Anyone who thinks politicians aren't just scum looking to abuse and rape others is a fool. Also, there's this thing I find funny.

No, that sounds closer to one of her other fetishes.
Why must you always take things to degenerate places when Pippa is a good girl?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
There's probably a joke to be made somewhere about how unlike fans of every other VTuber, we actually all unanimously hope that our oshi streams less.
The Pippa to Gura scale of fan demands.

Why must you always take things to degenerate places when Pippa is a good girl?
Your good girl made it degenerate first by calling the chat her big brother, telling them about her ryona fetish, and showing them her feet.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Your good girl made it degenerate first by calling the chat her big brother, telling them about her ryona fetish, and showing them her feet.
She just wanted to call them big brother so they didn't become degenerate because no one would do their little sister and those that would would get banned. So what if she likes to ryona a little bit, there's nothing wrong with that, I'm sure she'd do it tastefully. The feet thing was just a stream stunt she didn't think she'd have to do and then she did it reluctantly and besides feet aren't sexual except to perverts like you. In conclusion, Pippa is a good girl.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Yeah, but that's low level degeneracy. Call me once she starts reading R-18 fanfiction about herself or doing ASMR stre- oh shit...

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
mental gymnastics.jpg

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Sorry to all the Gura fans out there, but I would force your oshi to stream herself to death to give Pippa a vacation.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

She has a hyper sensitive mouth, she can't have full or large scale implants like that, she would have to be on opiates forever to manage the pain. All of these comments are making me fucking seeth, these people don't know shit. Pippa taking care of her teeth a bit a time is really good though. If she can prevent future infections and tooth loss, that's really good, but telling her to get implants or radical reconstruction is fucking stupid.
:lumitenmakillhim:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
When DID she bring up the Ryona thing anyway? I don't believe I ever saw that.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Pippa is a good girl though. She keeps her stream grades up, she doesn't fall in with rough crowds like the Ralphamales or Balldos, and she's taking better care of herself. She should be an inspiration to other streamers.

She has a hyper sensitive mouth, she can't have full or large scale implants like that, she would have to be on opiates forever to manage the pain. All of these comments are making me fucking seeth, these people don't know shit. Pippa taking care of her teeth a bit a time is really good though. If she can prevent future infections and tooth loss, that's really good, but telling her to get implants or radical reconstruction is fucking stupid.
:lumitenmakillhim:

Is her mouth actually that sensitive or is it because of all the damaged teeth that it's that sensitive?

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

I understand folks wanting to make armchair recommendations. They mean well, but they aren't being all that helpful since nobody over the internet really knows the state of her mouth and what she needs done. I had to replace a tooth with an implant and never required any pain medication beyond basic Advil for a few days, but then I didn't neglect my mouth for years on end. With what she did, who knows how bad things really are or if her gums are all fucked up and inflamed from gingivitis/periodontitis.

I'm just happy she found a doctor that she actually seems to like and want to listen to. Here's hoping she can find a dentist she trusts who'll give her the recommendations she really needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom