"Who superchat me the moment I'm putting balls in my ass!?"Tenma Maemi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

I didn't see her as being harsh. Pippa was just in the frame of mind she gets when her anxiety is high and she's very uncomfortable with whoever she's talking to. She enters an emotional and mental state where the only way for her to communicate is to be in a sort of defensive mode and "attack" the other person with questions and statements that would seemingly also make them uncomfortable.

It's endearing and adorable (and relatable).
She was in the state of mind that one of her favorite MMOs Tera was shutting down. She herself admitted to being rude to Koa and feeling bad about it because she was in a bad mood about Tera.
And yet even though she's making this type of content, she still seems surprised and even kind of upset that a large portion of her audience are weird coomers now.
I don't even think she was upset about it, just more shocked that she had a decent chunk of coomers in her audience. If she was upset she would have done the thing she did with unicorns and told them to fuck off.

cucurut

Last edited by a moderator:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I won't link it directly, but

Proctor Edit: Links removed.
I'm just going to continue pretending you're making it up.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
She was in the state of mind that one of her favorite MMOs Tera was shutting down. She herself admitted to being rude to Koa and feeling bad about it because she was in a bad mood about Tera.
I could see that also being a factor, but it wouldn't be the only one, as this is a notable aspect of her during collabs she's not comfortable with (though usually there's also someone else there so she can just be quiet for most of it).

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why do all of you go to such lengths just to paint Pippa in a degenerate light? So what if she likes to ryona girls? That doesn't make her not a good girl. If anything ryona is a very tame form of degeneracy compared to what's out there, so it's clearly not that bad.
The fuck happened to your profile, had me seriously spooked that we had a second Reticule here

I know I'm one to talk given my recent pic change I suppose...

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
What part of 'I don't want to know about your jar collection' didn't you understand.
I won't link it directly, but

Proctor Edit: Links removed.
This is weak. I've seen guro that's a thousand times better worse.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The fuck happened to your profile, had me seriously spooked that we had a second Reticule here

I know I'm one to talk given my recent pic change I suppose...
I change it up every now and then. This is my happy to be an American pfp.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I change it up every now and then. This is my happy to be an American pfp.
How American are we talkin', is this not a psy op

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why do all of you go to such lengths just to paint Pippa in a degenerate light? So what if she likes to ryona girls? That doesn't make her not a good girl. If anything ryona is a very tame form of degeneracy compared to what's out there, so it's clearly not that bad.
idk man if anything Ryona is pretty higher tier in the degen side because its wierdly prevalent, even on youtube looking any fighting game up will bring up hundreds of videos of the women getting beat up or in games like MK's case, fatalitied over and over

not to mention the MUGEN mods....

cucurut

MostlyALurker777

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
She also did a whole stream that was basically dedicated to generating ai anime women that she was going use for ryona fantasies. I'm gonna be honest I had no idea this one got age restricted but I'm not surprised based on the content.

And yet even though she's making this type of content, she still seems surprised and even kind of upset that a large portion of her audience are weird coomers now.

From what I've seen weirdly more openly lewd streamers have more contained chats

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom