"I don't condone sunning your holes, I would rather take my vitamin D orally through the pill instead of sunning my fucking asshole, the sun doesn't wanna see that. Apparently, apparently... you know the women who are into yoga? Like 'alternate' health, yeah they like sunning their holes, which is where you face your asshole to the sun to observe... absorb the vitamin D because, apparently, your skin there absorbs more vitamin D than other parts of your body. Somebody came up with it, and I don't know who. I bet it was Gwyneth Paltrow"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Ryona's weird but nor surprising for a girl to be into it.

You couldn't begin to count the number of women who are all "hit me" or "bite me" or "bruise me" or whatever in bed.

I just think it's kinda funny the only time this ever came up was the streams I missed for one reason or another.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Very late on this cause busy day but just gonna parrot whats been said about her and say I'm glad she's taking time to actually rest

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
From what I've seen weirdly more openly lewd streamers have more contained chats
Makes sense as if they're lewd they probably have more of a target on them, while someone wholesome probably lets it slide more as it's not intended to be like that. It's why known criminals need to be on better behavior than white people.

Ryona's weird but nor surprising for a girl to be into it.

You couldn't begin to count the number of women who are all "hit me" or "bite me" or "bruise me" or whatever in bed.

I just think it's kinda funny the only time this ever came up was the streams I missed for one reason or another.
Women like strong men and want to feel like their partner is competent and strong. When they say they want someone sensitive or in tune with their emotions, they mean they want that when it comes to when they wanted to be treated gently not someone who is constantly blubbering. It's basically common sense.

JMForte

Women like strong men and want to feel like their partner is competent and strong. When they say they want someone sensitive or in tune with their emotions, they mean they want that when it comes to when they wanted to be treated gently not someone who is constantly blubbering. It's basically common sense.
Pippa wants to dominate men.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
That explains why they want someone bigger than them who's slightly dominant; not why they want to cut someone's limbs off or shove a futa cock through their skull.

Pippa wants to dominate men.

Tomoya doesn't seem like the type to be interested in normal women, let alone... y'know.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't know anything about Ryona but I would like a top 10 list from Pippa, I would read them just to see what it's all about for her.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Ryona isn't domination you nerd.
I don't know if this is genuinely bait or not but Ryona is literally an extreme form of sadomasochism. It's a small step down from ero-guro (aka gore hentai). It is quite literally a domination fetish that ranges from abuse to the beginning stages of being the absolutely fucked-in-the-head fetish of Guro.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't know if this is genuinely bait or not but Ryona is literally an extreme form of sadomasochism. It's a small step down from ero-guro (aka gore hentai). It is quite literally a domination fetish that ranges from abuse to the beginning stages of being the absolutely fucked-in-the-head fetish of Guro.
Ryona is just the concept of pain being administered intentionally, it's not necessarily about domination and can extend to someone digging their nails into your back rather harshly. Often times a dominant partner will be the one causing pain but it's not that exclusive. I'm not even that knowledgeable about the topic but a quick search does offer a lot of insight.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Ryona is just the concept of pain being administered intentionally, it's not necessarily about domination and can extend to someone digging their nails into your back rather harshly. Often times a dominant partner will be the one causing pain but it's not that exclusive. I'm not even that knowledgeable about the topic but a quick search does offer a lot of insight.
You really don't have to "um, actually" ryona, if she says she likes an artist who draws bloody rape scenes then I get the picture.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I think many people here don't understand the difference between furries and Mr. Hands.

Literally :beatanilooking:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa mentioned "new holes made because they love you" on stream (roblox with Koa?), I don't know exactly what she's referencing but that sounds like crossing into Guro to me.

JMForte

Pippa mentioned "new holes made because they love you" on stream (roblox with Koa?), I don't know exactly what she's referencing but that sounds like crossing into Guro to me.
It kind of gets hinted at that she likes guro throughout her time streaming, not sure if she once out right stated that, but she does like the borderline near guro stuff.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You really don't have to "um, actually" ryona, if she says she likes an artist who draws bloody rape scenes then I get the picture.
She's just being silly, for the memes and content.

JMForte

She's just being silly, for the memes and content.
One of these days Pippa is going to say something and you are going to be out of cope.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
One of these days Pippa is going to say something and you are going to be out of cope.
Nothing is real without the plap

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'll OD on copium before I denigrate or deride the Pippa.

kingcaid

On one hand it's nice seeing her back to tweeting on the other hand I still have ptsd from the gorilla arc.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'll OD on copium before I denigrate or deride the Pippa.
The disconnect here is amazing. Pippa has talked for years about all of the degenerate stuff she's into but Reticule thinks that Pippa only wants missionary sex after marriage. I have news for you, Reticule, women can make jokes and be funny without "pretending" to be a ryona-loving furry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom