"We can't win, we're losers! Losers!"Inugami Korone & IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I'm stepping in here from my position of benign neglect and just pointing out that if you people start discussing the merits/demerits of art related to women being graphically torn to pieces or tortured to death, warnings will soon follow.
For clarification is the issue discussing her werid ferishes or the people actually linking the the art? Cause one is understandable the other is kinda cringe not like anyone was saying her taste ISNT fucked up

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
For clarification is the issue discussing her werid ferishes or the people actually linking the the art? Cause one is understandable the other is kinda cringe not like anyone was saying her taste ISNT fucked up

I don't care if people comment on them. Linking stuff about it and saying things like 'eh, tame tbh, totally jerked off to worse' or implying such is too far.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm stepping in here from my position of benign neglect and just pointing out that if you people start discussing the merits/demerits of art related to women being graphically torn to pieces or tortured to death, warnings will soon follow.
Pippakis finally shit the bed hard enough they're getting deported. Total Royal Harine victory.:smugpipi:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
1688661579398.png

She wasn't even streaming last night the fuck are you Yamanbas doing?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Proctor said:
I let you get away with an awful lot more than I should. Stop giving me reasons to regret my decision.
(Reticule)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
You can fix this thread by thread banning like three people.
Just saying.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Pippakis finally shit the bed hard enough they're getting deported. Total Royal Harine victory.:smugpipi:

>Someone wants Pippa to kill herself.
>Fucking Pippakistani.

How about you Pippakill yourself. I know we're a bunch of undocumented mental asylum patients, but I didn't know you were already lobotomized.
You called someone who wanted Pippa to kill herself a fan, don't you fucking dare call yourself a Harine. Even the starry-eyed Harines aren't retarded enough to do that, they know who their friends & allies are.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It'd save Proctor's bank account at least. Reticule's comment count must account for like a third of this site's operating costs.
If he gets banned here he'd just go back to the Farms. He's already probably a quarter of Josh's operating costs, and he'll just end up threadbanned from the VTuber thread again.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm starting to understand why during slow news days, most newspapers will just interview a grandma about a flower show or some shit.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
It'd save Proctor's bank account at least. Reticule's comment count must account for like a third of this site's operating costs.
The top five most active users account for about 16% of all posts ever made on the site

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I feel the need to point out my contribution to this round of degeneracy was minimal.

This time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom