"I'm not a child I'm underage"Kobo Kanaeru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah you gotta like the whole Pippa package. You can disapprove of things that hurt her health but you gotta let her have her degen doujins and fantasies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The disconnect here is amazing. Pippa has talked for years about all of the degenerate stuff she's into but Reticule thinks that Pippa only wants missionary sex after marriage. I have news for you, Reticule, women can make jokes and be funny without "pretending" to be a ryona-loving furry.
You very much misunderstand my logic on the matter.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
In my humble opinion certain fantasies are only a problem when it becomes acted upon in reality, like guro.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
In my humble opinion certain fantasies are only a problem when it becomes acted upon in reality, like guro.
I agree, but Reticule coping is very funny.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I agree, but Reticule coping is very funny.
He needs to accept that when the time comes he may be required to purchase a bunch of severed limb Halloween props to create an appropriate cosplay to sate Pippa's hunger, as a good husband should.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I'll OD on copium before I denigrate or deride the Pippa.
You can recognize her degen-status without denigrating her.
In fact if she really is into that stuff and you find it unfathomable then that is probably the worst insult you can give.

I for one embrace Pippa's degen status, it's cute in a kinda morbid and fucked up way.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
He needs to accept that when the time comes he may be required to purchase a bunch of severed limb Halloween props to create an appropriate cosplay to sate Pippa's hunger, as a good husband should.
Reticule will also need a good-quality fur suit. Start saving your spare change, Reticule, I hear a good-quality suit costs over a thousand dollars, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to disappoint Pippa by purchasing something cheap.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Reticule will also need a good-quality fur suit. Start saving your spare change, Reticule, I hear a good-quality suit costs over a thousand dollars, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to disappoint Pippa by purchasing something cheap.
>Reticule's fixing arc would involve him third-wheeling at a furry convention with Pippa and Zax
shizuka-rin-laugh.gif

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

cucurut

Do NOT link guro art here, please.
guro or go home
It kind of gets hinted at that she likes guro throughout her time streaming, not sure if she once out right stated that, but she does like the borderline near guro stuff.
Oh, the artist also does plenty of guro including cannibalism. I just went for bigger tag variety earlier.

Proctor Edit: Guro links removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Parasocial Andy

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Who the fuck finds this attractive?

I get that Pippa is doing it ironically :takocope:but holy shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Who the fuck finds this attractive?

I get that Pippa is doing it ironically :takocope:but holy shit.
Tbf we don't 100% know she's into stuff that goes THAT far it's pretty big leap from cigarette burns to mutilation

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm stepping in here from my position of benign neglect and just pointing out that if you people start discussing the merits/demerits of art related to women being graphically torn to pieces or tortured to death, warnings will soon follow.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This thread goes crazy when there's no streams, huh?

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I'm stepping in here from my position of benign neglect and just pointing out that if you people start discussing the merits/demerits of art related to women being graphically torn to pieces or tortured to death, warnings will soon follow.
literally 1984
This thread goes crazy when there's no streams, huh?
why do you think she gets US tax dollars?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's time to abandon Pippa for, what apparently Mel Nekomata came back briefly and pulled off another scam. Seems like a hot ticket

For real though there are literally streamers who have menhera breakdowns if they are gone for even one day. Good for Pippa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom