"They're all Japanese! Oh no."Ninomae Ina'nis

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Bros, I just realized Pippa might stream for the first time tonight since the long wait started but I have a prior obligation so I'll miss her stream if it happens. It's so ogre bros. :pippasadl:

Anyway, here's Sneedcast:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Bros, I just realized Pippa might stream for the first time tonight since the long wait started but I have a prior obligation so I'll miss her stream if it happens. It's so ogre bros. :pippasadl:

Anyway, here's Sneedcast:

oh my fucking god
1688747291485.png
Null is using a virtual avatar, we did it Reddit

Topo Chico

Pip art. Something awoke in her when she finally squashed the goblins
pipeyes.gif
General question for peeps, is there an easy to pirate good video editor and or photo editor? Googling it seems torrenting the adobe suit is cringe and not just plug-and-play. But for the cringe art I want to create kdin live and photopea ain't cutting it

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
General question for peeps, is there an easy to pirate good video editor and or photo editor? Googling it seems torrenting the adobe suit is cringe and not just plug-and-play. But for the cringe art I want to create kdin live and photopea ain't cutting it
Gimp and Shot Cuts are both free and pretty easy to use.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pip art. Something awoke in her when she finally squashed the goblins
View attachment 34746
DaVinci Resolve is free and pro-quality for video editing.
GIMP is free and good for photos.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Nothing else has really been happening in this thread, so I'll continue this discussion because it's still tangentially relevant to Pippa:
Just so you guys know, Rekieta has completely ghosted Null.
View attachment 34417
So he chooses to make up with Ralph while ignoring Josh. Brilliant choices all around.

This is, like, unironically really sad.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nothing else has really been happening in this thread, so I'll continue this discussion because it's still tangentially relevant to Pippa:

Is someone really superchatting a dude who runs a gossip forum to complain about him shaming someone in public?

Balldo-guards ain't sending their best.

Anime Fan

Man I really hope that Pippa just blocked Cuckieta and Coomalot at this point, especially after hearing all this stuff from Null lately.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

I like how Balldo's response to Josh's criticism was "I'm the biggest in the sektur, I spend more in spilled lube than you do on rent!"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I like how Balldo's response to Josh's criticism was "I'm the biggest in the sektur, I spend more in spilled lube than you do on rent!"
That's a lotta lube.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

This is in the same vein as what Nick told me. He's convinced he's doing great, he's winning, and his current course is fine.

As a "starving artist" I'm not exactly in a position to argue with him, he is still making a lot of money. I just hope something can come along to give him the kick in the pants to course-correct before something actually serious happens to his career. Y'all may not like him, but I do, and I don't wanna see that happen.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
In the meantime, Nick and Drex are dedicated to trying to get a literal serial Yamanba rapist onto their show.

:whatastory:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
In the meantime, Nick and Drex are dedicated to trying to get a literal serial Yamanba rapist onto their show.

:whatastory:

Odds Rackets introduces him to his wife?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This is in the same vein as what Nick told me. He's convinced he's doing great, he's winning, and his current course is fine.

As a "starving artist" I'm not exactly in a position to argue with him, he is still making a lot of money. I just hope something can come along to give him the kick in the pants to course-correct before something actually serious happens to his career. Y'all may not like him, but I do, and I don't wanna see that happen.
From what I can tell he's incredibly short-sighted in general. The guy's consistently jumped to wherever he thinks the money is at a given time, which in itself is understandable, but when these communities are blatantly incompatible with each other it's eventually going to catch up and cause problems. The right-wing politisperg demographic he pulled in with the Depp/Rittenhouse stuff won't care to hear about his swinging exploits, the kiwis who supported him when The Horned Rat had him deplatformed are obviously going to laugh at the degeneracy in his Locals group, and most of the corpo-adjacent vtuber community don't want him around because his ties to IBS personalities make him a brand risk.

It's also a much harder decline for him to course correct - when someone falls out of public favour it's usually for one or two specific things, meaning they have an opportunity to fix that and win people back - but with Nick, each of these communities have lost faith in him for different reasons. There's no one easy thing he can change to fix his optics.

It's not my place to tell you who you should or shouldn't be friends with, I'm sure you have your reasons and I respect that. I will say though, the "I'm rich, and happy about everything" is him thinking he's untouchable, which is a good sign a calf is about to snowball into a cow. Just be careful he doesn't drag you down with him.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Agreed. For full disclosure I was a massive fan of his and especially during the Rittenhouse trial. It honestly sucks watching him begin to burn down his career like this.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
As a "starving artist" I'm not exactly in a position to argue with him, he is still making a lot of money.
You're not paying for a luxury meme lawyer to fight a lolsuit, though.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Man I really hope that Pippa just blocked Cuckieta and Coomalot at this point, especially after hearing all this stuff from Null lately.
There's no way she hasn't. If she was going to respond it would have happened. Management will have told her to ignore them, and besides that attacking her friends and coworkers like they have been doing has always been a line in the sand for Pippa. Honestly just a really stupid and spiteful move on Nick's part that no-one's buying but his most diehard fanboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom