"I didn't go to my class reunion; Everyone is working for hedge funds, Goldman Sachs, crazy stuff, while I'm out here... like this! ahHaHAHAHAha"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
There's no way she hasn't. If she was going to respond it would have happened. Management will have told her to ignore them, and besides that attacking her friends and coworkers like they have been doing has always been a line in the sand for Pippa. Honestly just a really stupid and spiteful move on Nick's part that no-one's buying but his most diehard fanboys.
Calling rainbows on this - but if she actually has blocked them, the next ban appeal stream could be a hoot.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Agreed. For full disclosure I was a massive fan of his and especially during the Rittenhouse trial. It honestly sucks watching him begin to burn down his career like this.
I think most people liked Nick for a long time and each person has a different reason why they dropped him over time. Him going into detail about how he balldo's his wife was gross and then being too drunk to do the Rittenhouse interview without constantly asking questions he was told Kyle couldn't answer was what made me stop watching him mostly, but I didn't have a dislike of him at that point, just thought he had gotten weird. It was the balldo guard of the Flaggot who was chuckling about getting people banned for "death threats" that made me think of Nick as a retarded hypocrite.

kingcaid

Calling rainbows on this - but if she actually has blocked them, the next ban appeal stream could be a hoot.
Henri, Nick and Camelot all getting together to write and sing a song sounds fantastic.

Stunned But Dumb

Henri, Nick and Camelot all getting together to write and sing a song sounds fantastic.
~Pippa come back!
~You can blame it all on us

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
It's specifically the fact that Nick & Camelot have been trying to drive a wedge between Pippa/her fans and Pippa/Phase that's convinced me her silence means cut ties. If they'd just kept things to shitting on Pippa directly then I'd be right there posting rainbows with you because yeah, no, Pippa has an obnoxious amount of patience for obvious bad actors fucking with her.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
whats the tl;dr of the drama after the not pippa pic? doubling down?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
doubling down and also claiming Pippa actually superduper agrees with them in secret but Phase is an abusive corpo who puppets her around

JMForte

It's specifically the fact that Nick & Camelot have been trying to drive a wedge between Pippa/her fans and Pippa/Phase that's convinced me her silence means cut ties. If they'd just kept things to shitting on Pippa directly then I'd be right there posting rainbows with you because yeah, no, Pippa has an obnoxious amount of patience for obvious bad actors fucking with her.
They haven't been blocked. They still follow her on twitter, blocking people on twitter removes the follow. At best Pippa is ignoring them at worst she is still talking to them.

Stunned But Dumb

Not just doubling down but claiming phase fans and talents (mostly lumi) sent him death threats and insulting them all

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
It's not my place to tell you who you should or shouldn't be friends with, I'm sure you have your reasons and I respect that. I will say though, the "I'm rich, and happy about everything" is him thinking he's untouchable, which is a good sign a calf is about to snowball into a cow. Just be careful he doesn't drag you down with him.
I grew up in a not-great area, I'm well versed in being friends with people that get into some shit. If somehow Nick did end up spiraling downward I know not to get involved. That said, he's done a lot for me, so I'm not gonna just chuck him in the proverbial garbage over a bad reputation. But I'm not gonna fall on the sword for his mistakes either. I'm not his keeper. I can only hope for the best.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Not just doubling down but claiming phase fans and talents (mostly lumi) sent him death threats and insulting them all
lol what a pussy.
doubling down and also claiming Pippa actually superduper agrees with them in secret but Phase is an abusive corpo who puppets her around
lol this is so gay

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Not to derail, but I don't expect Pippa today. Nina's graduation stream is still ongoing 11.5 hours in.

Anime Fan

Not to derail, but I don't expect Pippa today. Nina's graduation stream is still ongoing 11.5 hours in.
Yea she also hasn't tweeted anything about a stream today and her twitter still says Short Hiatus. Plus I could see her not wanting to overlap Shiina's birthday stream. But there's still always a possibility that she'll call into Shiina's stream.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
No comment

I'm omega behind on the thread but which one of you fucks left this comment?
1688777984312.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm glad she seems to actually be taking today off as well. Hopefully she doesn't try and do a stream tommorow or on her regular breakdays either, and she just comes back fresh on Tuesday, assuming she actually feels up to it by then.

...of course, knowing my luck, this post will summon a guerilla and/or late waiting room. Hopefully not.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
She hasn't been streaming because gubbermint got her and chucked her kicking and screaming into a reinforced tank in the back of an unmarked cargo aircraft for shipment to a CDC blacksite for study. No need to fret, though - the mold has already eaten through the second set of seals and they've started to evacuate. She'll be back next week.

Who is this Mari person and wtf happened to her that resulted in this wall of text that someone already archived?

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom