"I am cured and traumatized"Ouro Kronii

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Who is this Mari person and wtf happened to her that resulted in this wall of text that someone already archived?
She's a black comic fan or whatever that some retards on twitter constantly say isn't black or black enough and harbors incel/nazi following and that shes racist. Looks like she had a breakdown or something like that. From some of the tweets I seen from her it's because she doesn't completely jump onto the far left identity politics, pretty much all of her takes aren't even remotely close to right wing or "nazi"

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She's a black comic fan or whatever that some retards on twitter constantly say isn't black or black enough and harbors incel/nazi following and that shes racist. Looks like she had a breakdown or something like that. From some of the tweets I seen from her it's because she doesn't completely jump onto the far left identity politics, pretty much all of her takes aren't even remotely close to right wing or "nazi"
>black
She would instantly become @God's Strongest Sanalite's oshi if she became a VTuber.

...oh wait, she's already left the anhero note and might be dead.
:whatastory:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Man, every time I think Vtubing can't possibly mix with some micro e-celebrity I know of I am harshly surprised.

Anime Fan

No Pippa til Tuesday at the earliest. Sounds like there might be more to her mouth pain than the tooth being removed.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
No Pippa til Tuesday at the earliest. Sounds like there might be more to her mouth pain than the tooth being removed.

Holy shit, she's not forcing herself like before. Good job Pippa, your comfort and health are more important than a stream.

Plus I've got plenty other cool vtubers to watch. :smugpipi:

JMForte

Still having pain? Maybe I was lucky when I got a tooth pulled but having pain this long after removal doesn't sound right.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Hope she tries to rest more and you know not stay up till 7am her time every morn.

Anime Fan

Still having pain? Maybe I was lucky when I got a tooth pulled but having pain this long after removal doesn't sound right.
Yea when I had teeth pulled the pain didn't last as long as it is for her. Maybe I was lucky, or maybe it's just because her mouth was in such bad shape that it's taking longer to recover, but idk I'm not a dentist.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Sounds like she has a dry socket.
Eating sugar, crunchy food and using a straw will make it worse and take longer to heal.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Quick everyone pretend Pippas streaming to gaslight Reticule
She's still as ESL as ever I see :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I can't believe she just namedropped Reticule, called him a Yamanba and told him to leave her alone for the rest of eternity.

Anime Fan

Anyone here know if this is normal?

archive

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Anyone here know if this is normal?

Could be the result of a minor allergic reaction, or her mouth is just that sensitive. Either way it wouldn't be a bad idea to let the dentist know.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

kingcaid

Volunteering to let the Great Unclean Pipkin to make me the first apostle of the Pink Death. You snooze you lose reticule

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom