"Fun is not a race, and being in a rush for that is no way to have fun"Tsukumo Sana

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

imozoN

Yea when I had teeth pulled the pain didn't last as long as it is for her. Maybe I was lucky, or maybe it's just because her mouth was in such bad shape that it's taking longer to recover, but idk I'm not a dentist.
It can depend on how the teeth come out. Sometimes the dentist has to root around in the gum to get all the bits out and that can leave quite the crater.

Anime Fan

That sometimes happens to me when I eat certain foods.
Sleepy made that same point

But I'm thinking her's might be something different considering the circumstances.

MostlyALurker777

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

But I'm thinking her's might be something different considering the circumstances.

I've had it happen on Frozen pizzas where the cheese and crust might be fine but the sauce is molten lava. Roast also, but in both cases it is heat related. Regarding the dentist I also have had it happen. But again I think it was because of the heat from the devices that they used for extraction

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I've had it happen on Frozen pizzas where the cheese and crust might be fine but the sauce is molten lava. Roast also, but in both cases it is heat related. Regarding the dentist I also have had it happen. But again I think it was because of the heat from the devices that they used for extraction
Is uh, your dentist saving money and not using the little water cooling thingy on the drill? And then whiffing the tooth and drilling the roof of your mouth?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I can't believe she just namedropped Reticule, called him a Yamanba and told him to leave her alone for the rest of eternity.
>Sakana DM'd her co-signing it

holy shit

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Happens to me when I eat fried foods. I'm used to it now and just deal with it.
What kind of mouth disease do you need to have for the roof of your mouth to start peeling off?!

Eat em and breed em

I need help

1688787329415.png

Anime Fan

Topo Chico

Great stream, glad she pulled through. The opiate yabs are sure to be a classic :SelenHAHAhere:
She was actually really good at this game, I hope she streams it again... :shiinastare: The lisp rage was quality as well 10/10 good to have her back can't believe reticule would take a day off

the long wait, it's long, i miss pippa

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
What kind of mouth disease do you need to have for the roof of your mouth to start peeling off?!
fried food hot. hot burn skin. skin peel off. you know now?

famous artist pipkun

Could be the result of a minor allergic reaction, or her mouth is just that sensitive. Either way it wouldn't be a bad idea to let the dentist know.
since its numbed, she could've rubbed it raw.

double post

Spergatory

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
That was probably her best stream so far and I'm glad to see @superduper is fine taking raids from her again.

Secret karaoke and she's starting with moonman

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
fried food hot. hot burn skin. skin peel off. you know now?
Can people not wait for food to cool down, Jesus Christ!

That was a great stream, lots of cute Pippa noises! Also thanks for the raid funny bunny!

famous artist pipkun

Can people not wait for food to cool down, Jesus Christ!
if i wanted cold food i wouldn't fry it.

e:
someone on the farms knows a lot about the bismark. cant screenshot bc tor browser.

gondola enjoyer said:
Eh, it wasn't even true for WW2-era warships/battleships. Sure, the Hood went up in a single hit because the Bismarck landed an unbelievably lucky magazine shot. But actual ship-to-ship kills with naval cannon fire were incredibly rare. If you look up the list of US ship losses in WW2, you'll notice that a solid 90% of them got ownzoned by multiple consecutive hits from either plane bombs, torpedoes launched by ships, air dropped torpedoes, or kamikaze strikes. And most of this was fighting Japan, which had way less air power than the US in the Pacific, and didn't even figure out the aircraft carrier meta. Germans mostly statpadded by blowing up US destroyers with mines.

The Bismarck specifically was getting harassed and hit by 15 different Br*tish ships for about a day, before they closed in and then gangbanged it for about two hours, firing close to 3000 shells at it before they sunk it.

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Great stream, glad she pulled through. The opiate yabs are sure to be a classic :SelenHAHAhere:
She was actually really good at this game, I hope she streams it again... :shiinastare: The lisp rage was quality as well 10/10 good to have her back can't believe reticule would take a day off

the long wait, it's long, i miss pippa
Man, sucks to be a VOD watcher with the stream was taken down and wasn't archived. Great stream though.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Oh man, if only there was someone here who shit on Pippa's love for the Bismarck every time she tried to cope about it being scuttled rather than sunk.
Sounds like gondola enjoyer is pippa. to me. better than cupnoodles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom