Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Don't forget to enjoy fireworks responsibly

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
They released a highlight of Camelot's apperance in Stuttering Craig's podcast lol

I miss screwattack, i had no idea Craig was part of these grifters now and trying to get e-fame off being outside of the mainstream in those groups, i thought it was funny how redditors were seething he was meeting with no-no creators that had meanie opinions though

The woman in that call is one of the most annoying people I've ever heard.

EDIT: The more I think about it the more annoyed I get at him pushing this idea that Phase would fire Pippa on the spot if some rando doxed her; it's obviously a different situation when it's someone she's in (well, -was- in) regular contact with since there's going to be more credible suspicion that she actually did violate contractual terms by feeding him info in private. I don't know if he's deliberately misrepresenting the situation to get people who don't know better to nod along with him, or if he's dumb enough to believe his own bullshit.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The more I think about it the more annoyed I get at him pushing this idea that Phase would fire Pippa on the spot if some rando doxed her
This is him being a homo again. The problem wasn't that a company would punish someone for being doxed, it's that the way he made it out to be in the original post was that Pippa was taking part in the post, which would cause the problem as she wouldn't have cleared it with the company first.

In other words, there's a difference between "oh shit, I've been doxed" and "Hey, check me out here, teehee".

Edit: And before some femboy goes "well if a company wouldn't ask the talent before canning them for allegations that's their fault!" the problem is that Pippa did a collab with Flaggot that she openly said was a do first and ask for forgiveness later and the whole Yuri thing happened. Maybe Flaggot didn't know about the Yuri thing, but he clearly knew she was taking some risk by associating with him, so doing that only increased the risk.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
The woman in that call is one of the most annoying people I've ever heard.

EDIT: The more I think about it the more annoyed I get at him pushing this idea that Phase would fire Pippa on the spot if some rando doxed her; it's obviously a different situation when it's someone she's in (well, -was- in) regular contact with since there's going to be more credible suspicion that she actually did violate contractual terms by feeding him info in private. I don't know if he's deliberately misrepresenting the situation to get people who don't know better to nod along with him, or if he's dumb enough to believe his own bullshit.
He keeps talking but knows absolutely nothing about anything he's going on about. He's a VTuber tourist at best but can't let this go, so he talks like a man on the inside with all the dark secrets because he used to talk to Pippa. Every corporation is the big bad corpo that burned him, he knows the dark truth behind everything, and he's not owned not owned you're all just simps that's all

He's never going to live this down.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
How many weeks of this do you think it will take before proper legal action is filed against him, because that might be the only thing that can reasonably end this, if going the "polite route" hasn't worked so far

But I'm willing to bet topics on VTubers/VTuber Culture/Pippa has boosted engagement like nothing else because, well, Politic-tubers are years out of date with the current cultural zeitgeist. The future is anime girls (and anime boys), or at least that's what their "previous" audience migrated to. In the absolute Clown World scenario, he becomes a VTuber himself.

The clear-cut answer isn't "we need more politically-charged VTubers", but rather "become a VTuber only if you actually like VTubing/VTubers, politics is secondary if at all, content comes first". Knowing this difference separates the Mana/FED from the Pippa/Kirsche, as an example - if you take a cursory overview of their content and declare they're all majorly political VTubers, as in that's their core content, you will have a bleak future as a VTuber.

EDIT: ...I think I accidentally melded two different posts together to the point where I completely lost the plot of what I was saying, and am unable to determine WHAT I was saying, so I'm leaving this up for the general public to amuse themselves with.

Last edited:

kingcaid

Would assume the attention of a lawsuit is what he wants and I cant imagine Phase giving it to him. I suppose he could spend another week trying to milk getting death threats over the internet but even his viewers have to be getting tired of it.

JMForte

How many weeks of this do you think it will take before proper legal action is filed against him, because that might be the only thing that can reasonably end this, if going the "polite route" hasn't worked so far

But I'm willing to bet topics on VTubers/VTuber Culture/Pippa has boosted engagement like nothing else because, well, Politic-tubers are years out of date with the current cultural zeitgeist. The future is anime girls (and anime boys), or at least that's what their "previous" audience migrated to. In the absolute Clown World scenario, he becomes a VTuber himself.

The clear-cut answer isn't "we need more politically-charged VTubers", but rather "become a VTuber only if you actually like VTubing/VTubers, politics is secondary if at all, content comes first". Knowing this difference separates the Mana/FED from the Pippa/Kirsche, as an example - if you take a cursory overview of their content and declare they're all majorly political VTubers, as in that's their core content, you will have a bleak future as a VTuber.

EDIT: ...I think I accidentally melded two different posts together to the point where I completely lost the plot of what I was saying, and am unable to determine WHAT I was saying, so I'm leaving this up for the general public to amuse themselves with.
They aren't going to do anything in regards to legal action. Just going to pretend he doesn't exist, most I can see ever happening is Pippa saying something but there really isn't much that can be added to what she already said, I think they are just going to give them the silent treatment because nothing is more infuriating for these people than being ignored.

I find it funny but alot of these people view Pippa in a way she hates being viewed, as a political vtuber. Instead of Pippa being an "evil nazi" it's Pippa being the "based libertarian freedom lover". They really only engage with Pippa in the same way, clips and how the community already engages with them, both of them are two sides of the same coin. Basically they act like faggy redditors when it comes to Pippa.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1688560115477.png

Since nobody posted this, apparently getting ownzoned by anime women affected Nick so bad, that he made peace with El Gunto.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
View attachment 34340

Since nobody posted this, apparently getting ownzoned by anime women affected Nick so bad, that he made peace with El Gunto.
So when is Rackets going to beg Mundane Matt for a debate with daddy Jim then immediately run away from the instant Matt says he has a question.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
No wonder he is starting to act like the Gunt.
Jesus fucking Christ Nick, I thought going after your family was a hard line.
I bailed on Rackets literally the day before the Vic ruling.
Somewhere in my cold soul I knew things were never going to be the same.
A retarded inflection point, if you will.
Never in a million years did I ever think that it was going to be this retarded.
Woof.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
No wonder he is starting to act like the Gunt.
I think the only hard line left in Nick's life is the white one.

Hff201

Early Adopter
View attachment 34340

There is a non-zero chance of a chatlog between Ralph and Rackets existing where they're both seething about Pippa/Phase shit. Can't wait until one of them gets too hammered on stream and starts spilling stuff.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We also thought that going after someone's employers/job was a hard line for him as well, but just look where that ended up with his defense of Camelot.
:SelenHAHAhere:
Imagine a copestream where the ragepig, Coomalot, and Cuckeieta all seethe about Pippa. I almost want to see that happen, but I also know it would be one of the most cancerous things I'd ever seen, so I'm not sure.

Hff201

Early Adopter
We also thought that going after someone's employers/job was a hard line for him as well, but just look where that ended up with his defense of Camelot.
Imagine a copestream where the ragepig, Coomalot, and Cuckeieta all seethe about Pippa. I almost want to see that happen, but I also know it would be one of the most cancerous things I'd ever seen, so I'm not sure.
I'd love for the stream to happen, not so much the obnoxious tourists that'd show up after the fact.

kingcaid

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Just so you guys know, Rekieta has completely ghosted Null.

So he chooses to make up with Ralph while ignoring Josh. Brilliant choices all around.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah, but if she trains herself how to do that weird long-distance squirt-spit shit some people can do, she can do that through her toof gap and LARP as a Dilophosaurus. (From Jurassic Park, the real ones couldn't spit acid)

kingcaid

Yeah, but if she trains herself how to do that weird long-distance squirt-spit shit some people can do, she can do that through her toof gap and LARP as a Dilophosaurus. (From Jurassic Park, the real ones couldn't spit acid)
Pippa's acidic saliva....:smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's like the legion of doom with Dr. Balldo, Rage Pig Man, and some random homosexual.

They can fix her teeth, I believe in her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom