"You know you are in South East Asia when you have the following: dogs barking in the background, a TV open because a family member is watching, bunch of banana and mangoes, palm trees, coconuts... motorcycle noises outside, do you guys have flying cockroaches too?"Millie Parfait

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I hate to root for Chase, but I did say that I was joining the schizos....

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I would tell chase to pick on some one his own size but I'm just amazed he found some one smaller than him

JMForte

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Lemme just say that I'm glad the live plapposting didnt happen and we are now on live Chaseposting. Why does every year get worse than the last

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The real Camelot was the friends that made a long the way

Which is why you shouldn't make friends, cuz that's gay

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Thhrangussy is Camelot?
Surely he'll realize that it's impossible for me to be Camelot because he already doxxxmaxxxed me as Grant Humphreys, and he knows Camelot's real name is Cody. Surely.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Surely he'll realize that it's impossible for me to be Camelot because he already doxxxmaxxxed me as Grant Humphreys, and he knows Camelot's real name is Cody. Surely.
If you can be Grant Humphreys, and Pippa's transgender sister Yuni, AND be sexting Pippa in the DMs (as evidenced with screenshots), then I'm afraid anything is possible.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
In the beginning I was willing to give Camelot a little benefit of the doubt for just not getting VTuber culture and having a bad knee-jerk reaction to the heat he was getting. Now he's gone from accidentally stepping in it to rolling around in it not understanding that the people watching are laughing at him and not with him.

I learned myself a long time ago that you shouldn't always give in to the visceral gut reaction to go on a sort of offensive defensive when you feel attacked on the interwebs. You gotta pick your battles, spot your L's, know when to fold them, all that stuff. Maybe one day he'll figure that out too... Just because you're riling people up doesn't mean you're winning.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
He changed his name to Nicky...and is asking Coomalot to have sex with him....roleplaying as Pippa is actually hurting me...
I think he's actually more devious than that. He's not larping meat Pippa, he's larping as femboy Rekieta and is going to get Flaggot to ERP with him while they both pretend he's still Pekora.

"Why yes Camelot, the woman you thought you allowed to Balldo you was actually a big nosed coomer lawyer all along." - Chase.

Weren't you Yuni?

In the beginning I was willing to give Camelot a little benefit of the doubt for just not getting VTuber culture and having a bad knee-jerk reaction to the heat he was getting. Now he's gone from accidentally stepping in it to rolling around in it not understanding that the people watching are laughing at him and not with him.
Better late than never I suppose.

Hff201

Early Adopter

I learned myself a long time ago that you shouldn't always give in to the visceral gut reaction to go on a sort of offensive defensive when you feel attacked on the interwebs. You gotta pick your battles, spot your L's, know when to fold them, all that stuff. Maybe one day he'll figure that out too... Just because you're riling people up doesn't mean you're winning.
Having Nick in his ear going on about Phase being an abusive company and the fans being turbovirgin incels or whatever's probably just encouraging him to chimp out further. It's easier to go full "no fucks given" mode when you're convinced the opposition are irredeemable.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

1688357612192.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The pandemic might more or less be over, but we are seeing that instead of adjusting streamers like Pippa are going more into parasocial behavior.

Now it might not devolve outright into GFE, at least not in the "brother BJ" that the likes of Yuko does. But I wouldn't be surprised if Phase and by extension Pippa decided to go full bore in. Of course I cant see Tenma doing it, but like the reliance on the audience that Pippa has can be construed as falling under that umbrella.

I personally dont see it, but Pippa endorsing GFE and Dizzy, former manager of Phase pushing it... I mean I just dont want to act surprise if one day, millimeter by millimeter we end up there
Pippa was parasocial from day one. Her life revolves around streaming, she gets validation from how people perceive her and her content. She didn't need a pandemic to change that.

MostlyALurker777

With luck she'll find a dentist I hope.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

cucurut

ogey_rrat

ogey
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom