"French people don't have rights... know your position."Himemiya Rie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

The pandemic might more or less be over, but we are seeing that instead of adjusting streamers like Pippa are going more into parasocial behavior.

Now it might not devolve outright into GFE, at least not in the "brother BJ" that the likes of Yuko does. But I wouldn't be surprised if Phase and by extension Pippa decided to go full bore in. Of course I cant see Tenma doing it, but like the reliance on the audience that Pippa has can be construed as falling under that umbrella.

I personally dont see it, but Pippa endorsing GFE and Dizzy, former manager of Phase pushing it... I mean I just dont want to act surprise if one day, millimeter by millimeter we end up there
It does somtimes feel like Pippa's been moving in that direction very very slowly. I don't think that she would ever go full GFE, but I've been noticing small things she's been doing, whether they're intentional or not, like not pushing back as hard when chat spams GFE or the secret kisses she gives at the end of twitch streams. Of course maybe I'm just reading too much into it. She has gone hard at some chatters the last two streams, mostly calling out the people complaining that she missed their superchats and the coomers, which would go against the idea that she's going gfe. But I mostly chalked that up to her being frustrated over her dental issues and the other stuff that happened to her last week. Ultimately I doubt that Pippa would ever go full gfe but who knows I could be wrong.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Pippa would be very good at selling GFE, if she ever actually goes for it. Not the full fantasy of course, more like focused streams like ASMR or roleplay. The few times she actually tried doing roleplay voices, it raises the fucking alarm bells on everyone who hears it. For good fucking reason, she's good at it when she wants to be.

Pippa is a good girl, she wouldn't stoop so low as to do GFE or want BFE with the plapper chat she has.
Never say never, pal. Nothing is impossible these days.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is a good girl, she wouldn't stoop so low as to do GFE or want BFE with the plapper chat she has.

JMForte

BFE with the plapper chat she has.
Don't be so certain with this one. Pippa was broken down into slowly accepting she is REAL gfe. It's only a matter of time until she is broken down into accepting chat as bfe.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She wouldn't stoop, she's already there. Except instead of offering to suck your dick if you'll throw out the garbage, she tells you the worst opinion you've ever heard and then calls you retarded for disagreeing. If anything, it's more like being married for 20 years.

kingcaid

The only time Pippa is gfe is when she threatens me and or my family. Please take your meds.:smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Never say never, pal. Nothing is impossible these days.
Don't be so certain with this one. Pippa was broken down into slowly accepting she is REAL gfe. It's only a matter of time until she is broken down into accepting chat as bfe.
She wouldn't stoop, she's already there. Except instead of offering to suck your dick if you'll throw out the garbage, she tells you the worst opinion you've ever heard and then calls you retarded for disagreeing. If anything, it's more like being married for 20 years.

You guys are always so mean to poor Pippa whenever you try to get my goat. :pippasadl:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I for one dont want to be married to a fake southerner, Mormon Ken can have her

Parasocial Andy

Pippa GFE wouldn't work because in the back of my mind I would just hear autistic screeching and earrape yelling.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
ASE - Autistic Sister Experience
You want to tell her to fuck off and get out of your room but then you feel like an asshole so you just sort of put up with her sitting in the corner and struggling through your favorite games. You talk shit about her a lot but as soon as someone else does it you bust their balls.

Parasocial Andy

You want to tell her to fuck off and get out of your room but then you feel like an asshole so you just sort of put up with her sitting in the corner and struggling through your favorite games. You talk shit about her a lot but as soon as someone else does it you bust their balls.
This but unironically.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa's a retard, but she's OUR retard.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
It does somtimes feel like Pippa's been moving in that direction very very slowly. I don't think that she would ever go full GFE, but I've been noticing small things she's been doing, whether they're intentional or not, like not pushing back as hard when chat spams GFE or the secret kisses she gives at the end of twitch streams. Of course maybe I'm just reading too much into it. She has gone hard at some chatters the last two streams, mostly calling out the people complaining that she missed their superchats and the coomers, which would go against the idea that she's going gfe. But I mostly chalked that up to her being frustrated over her dental issues and the other stuff that happened to her last week. Ultimately I doubt that Pippa would ever go full gfe but who knows I could be wrong.
I mean a kiss isn't EXACTLY a push for it, Tenma also used to do a little mwah at the end of her streams and except maybe the emotional milestone moments she's pretty up front about fucking off for more gfe stuff. Though yeah HOPEFULLY Pippa doesn't end up down there I could see it being possible. I think it's possibly an issue between her mood swings and shit going on mentally wearing on her. As such it's kind of possible that she's flipping between knowing she shouldn't let parasocial shit get too far but unfortunately being terminally online and frustrated enough that the support feels nice.
She was pretty vocal originally about knowing the difference and distancing and so on. Does feel more lax recently. Honestly hard to judge at this point since she's been so rattled recently for a while now. Although personally hoping she keeps the attitude for telling the coomers and "MUH SUPA" people to fuck off.

There's a specific joke I was going to make here, but in order to avoid risking having some sort of shit fit thrown at me over it by a specific notorious forum poster, I have instead redacted it. Too lazy to deal with that tism' storm. :lolcalmdown:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
There's a specific joke I was going to make here, but in order to avoid risking having some sort of shit fit thrown at me over it by a specific notorious forum poster, I have instead redacted it. Too lazy to deal with that tism' storm. :lolcalmdown:
Unlike some people, I believe none of this thread's regulars would do a 127 hit touch of death team aerial combo with xfactor and a level 3 on Pippa.

JMForte

Knowing Pippa and her interests....Pippa would like being an autistic sister for her big brother... Sadly for people here that's reserved for /pcg/

Though I always crack up at this interaction

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Can't wait to buy the Pippa GFE audiotracks that conclude with her calling you a fed and gunshots.

Anime Fan

I mean a kiss isn't EXACTLY a push for it, Tenma also used to do a little mwah at the end of her streams and except maybe the emotional milestone moments she's pretty up front about fucking off for more gfe stuff. Though yeah HOPEFULLY Pippa doesn't end up down there I could see it being possible. I think it's possibly an issue between her mood swings and shit going on mentally wearing on her. As such it's kind of possible that she's flipping between knowing she shouldn't let parasocial shit get too far but unfortunately being terminally online and frustrated enough that the support feels nice.
She was pretty vocal originally about knowing the difference and distancing and so on. Does feel more lax recently. Honestly hard to judge at this point since she's been so rattled recently for a while now. Although personally hoping she keeps the attitude for telling the coomers and "MUH SUPA" people to fuck off.
Yea I could see it just possibly being a change in mood. With the all the shit that's been going on lately. Between the stress from projects, the drama shit, and her health issues it would make sense that the extra support from her audience might make her more parasocial towards them. Although I think agree with most other people that at this point it's closer to an autistic sister/female friend experience and like I said I still don't think she'll go full gfe. Hopefully she does keep the attitude she's had for the last couple of streams on telling the super chat complainers and coomers to fuck off.
Edit: Is this Chase or just some other retard?
saw them get posted on /pcg/ looking through their replies and it's just other retarded shit.

Not sure if it's chase or some other Pippa anti or drama stirrer but looks like Coomalot bit the bait they were throwing out.

I'm guessing that's the same :WHORE!!!: in that picture as the tweet that started all the current shit. I'm not surprised that he's keeping this going but it's really shitty considering Pippa is in a lot of physical pain right now because of her teeth, which Coomalot either doesn't know about or doesn't care about.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

>Camelot bites Chase's bait hook, line & sinker
>Is continuing to drown himself
>Chase looks more like the normal one in this interaction

:whatastory:

Accompanying ZoomerTrails post.
1688351087652.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom