"I fucking hate pink vtubers"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I think that would hurt her mentally more than it would help her. She comes off like she needs to stream to feel fulfilled.
She is retarded.
It is known.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
She is retarded.
It is known.
I can't fault her for it, personally. I get it. The entire reason Cloudscratcher exists is I needed to be working on something in between submitting other comics to publishers and waiting for a response. Some people need to feel productive and can't just sit around. "Relaxing" ends up being the least relaxing and most stressful thing for types like that. I assume she's also one of these types, she gives me the exact vibes.

kingcaid

If she streams at all this week, hopefully she just does watchalongs like the last time she wasn't feeling good.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I can't fault her for it, personally. I get it. The entire reason Cloudscratcher exists is I needed to be working on something in between submitting other comics to publishers and waiting for a response. Some people need to feel productive and can't just sit around. "Relaxing" ends up being the least relaxing and most stressful thing for types like that. I assume she's also one of these types, she gives me the exact vibes.
She does give off that vibe, I know the feeling as when I usually relax I tend to still like to do something, even if it's just brainstorming for a project or small menial things I've been putting off and can just turn my brain off and do slowly.

JMForte

I think that would hurt her mentally more than it would help her. She comes off like she needs to stream to feel fulfilled.
I mean yeah I thought this was common knowledge seeing as Pippa has constantly said this on top of streaming being one of the only things that actually makes her happy.
Edit: Is this Chase or just some other retard?
saw them get posted on /pcg/ looking through their replies and it's just other retarded shit.

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I mean yeah I thought this was common knowledge seeing as Pippa has constantly said this on top of streaming being one of the only things that actually makes her happy.
saw them get posted on /pcg/ looking through their replies and it's just other retarded shit.

Account was created last month too, just another person to stir unnecessary bs

JMForte

Account was created last month too, just another person to stir unnecessary bs
Yeah I get that but wasn't sure if it was chase or some other flavor of retarded anti.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Yeah I get that but wasn't sure if it was chase or some other flavor of retarded anti.
I'm definitely getting Chase vibes from that account.

In fact, from Zoomertrails:
1688332625014.png1688332634247.png1688332648606.png

Hmmm...
1688332672274.png

1688332678793.png

Last edited:

imozoN

I want Pippa to do what's best for her health, don't get me wrong, but I would personally enjoy another couple streams of "Ah dun half a lishp, chat shut the fuck up!"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Seems to still be using the last twitter account. Speaking of which...

jelly run.png

link

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

It never stops fucking with me that Camelot has the same name as me...

My name isn't that common, dammit, I ain't used to this!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It never stops fucking with me that Camelot has the same name as me...

My name isn't that common, dammit, I ain't used to this!
You're just part of the COOOOOOODY! Gang!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I understand this entirely as I'm 100% the same way, being too sick to work is fucking miserable and the frustration builds and builds, but forcing yourself to not work to get better sooner is a necessary discipline as trying to get shit done and failing feels even worse than just taking time off - and knowing how Pippa is she'll fully intend to stream for her full 3-hour timeslot then feel bad about having to end early because her teeth hurt.

Pips if you're really antsy to be productive then prerecord a bunch of shorts or something that won't force you to commit to talking for hours at a time, at least offline recording will give you a change to let the pain die down between takes. None of us want you to be hurting for our sake.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Are we sure that it's an issue of her wanting to be productive and not her parasociality with chat? I'm not convinced.

I think it's less typical parasociality and more that she feels less lonely with chat there.
I would consider that parasociality.

Last edited:

JMForte

Are we sure that it's an issue of her wanting to be productive and not her parasociality with chat? I'm not convinced.
Pippa using chat as bfe as she watches old movies. Or something along those lines.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I think it's less typical parasociality and more that she feels less lonely with chat there.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The pandemic might more or less be over, but we are seeing that instead of adjusting streamers like Pippa are going more into parasocial behavior.

Now it might not devolve outright into GFE, at least not in the "brother BJ" that the likes of Yuko does. But I wouldn't be surprised if Phase and by extension Pippa decided to go full bore in. Of course I cant see Tenma doing it, but like the reliance on the audience that Pippa has can be construed as falling under that umbrella.

I personally dont see it, but Pippa endorsing GFE and Dizzy, former manager of Phase pushing it... I mean I just dont want to act surprise if one day, millimeter by millimeter we end up there

Sven

So I didn't catch much but Kirsche kind of talked a bit about Camel/Nick.

I has only half paying attention and fuck figuring out how Twitch works so when her current stream goes to VoD it should be somewhere around the 4 hour 20 mark. What little I caught boils down to she doesn't want to talk much to avoid making more drama for Pippa but I probably missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom