"Hahaha, Aki-copter go! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"Aki Rosenthal

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Don't kid yourself Camelot wanted this the woman in those photos doesn't normally dress like that he clearly got her to dress in a way that could plausibly be Pippa to those who don't know better and wanting to keep your online and offline personas separate is absurdly common for almost all streamers. The stream where he talked about it he feigned ignorance about vtuber culture and then he starts using the lingo likes it's second nature.

Frankly it's Nick I can't figure is he retarded or is grifting and retarded, either way I am very glad fishman had more sense than people credited him with
That's the sad part as he was in contact with her and supa'd last time she broke down.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
That's the sad part as he was in contact with her and supa'd last time she broke down.
Someone in his chat told him she was having a breakdown at the time, and at this point, I'd believe it if someone told me he was just doing it to chase clout off of her breakdown.

desudesu

They may as well have bashed her too considering how she's stated multiple times that if you shit talk her coworkers and Phase you're immediately in The Big Book of Grudges.
Hopefully she actually still lives by that standard and cuts off contact with these fucks for good

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Hopefully she actually still lives by that standard and cuts off contact with these fucks for good
Given that she's unfollowed them on twitter and has been more or less pretending it didn't happen. I get the feeling that going forward she's not just cutting contact she's going to act like they don't exist which is both the smartest thing to do in this situation and the worst thing you could do to these grifting fucks without committing a crime

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Considering her comments last night about dodging a bullet, I think she's safe on that front and that's a good thing.

Edit: And like I thought at the time, based on what Camelot said she DM'ed him, his initial post came off as trying to start shit. There's no way of making a post like that, without it coming off as weird and antagonistic without clearing it by the other person first. Not just in the vtuber space, but anywhere really.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Nick finds a way to be gayer than a closeted Freddy Mercury knock-off.
News at 11.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Someone in his chat told him she was having a breakdown at the time, and at this point, I'd believe it if someone told me he was just doing it to chase clout off of her breakdown.
If I recall, his supa was something to the tune of "come on my show and talk about it." So yes.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
If I recall, his supa was something to the tune of "come on my show and talk about it." So yes.
We need an ugh reaction because you said that and I just remembered it, and now it doesn't feel like he was being charitable, so much as he was being opportunistic. I just hope we're all being too cynical and reading into it too much and Nick is merely a massive retard because the alternative is hardcore depressing.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Considering her comments last night about dodging a bullet, I think she's safe on that front and that's a good thing.

Edit: And like I thought at the time, based on what Camelot said she DM'ed him, his initial post came off as trying to start shit. There's no way of making a post like that, without it coming off as weird and antagonistic without clearing it by the other person first. Not just in the vtuber space, but anywhere really.
Like I posted on the main thread it would have been funnier if it was a photo of someone like Drexel or even just an actual rabbit. Something so absurd that you know there's no way it's plausible.

In other news

Archive

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Yeah, listening to some of the Camelot steam w/Rekieta, and yeah, it seems they're going out of their way to not shit on Pippa
They dont care about Pippa, they know is over, is all about looking good to their fans.

EDIT:
A bit more, these tactics have been around since the early atheist community days. Instead of attacking the content creator directly, they target the people around them and imply that they are just trying to help. They make generic statements about the audience, similar to how they used to imply that everyone who watched another creator were children, essentially shaming shared viewers to leave that creator's fanbase. These fags are doing the same by saying that the Vtuber audience is all pedos.

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
If there was any chance before with fishman changing his mind about a Pippa interview, well congratulations Nick you made sure to burn that bridge with Pippa's entire company over fucking coomalot being dumb on Twitter.

Nick seething so much about being turned down also makes me wonder if it was more than just a no thank you from fishman, he legitimately seems mad now.
Good job Gunting it up you tard.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
If there was any chance before with fishman changing his mind about a Pippa interview, well congratulations Nick you made sure to burn that bridge with Pippa's entire company over fucking coomalot being dumb on Twitter.

Nick seething so much about being turned down also makes me wonder if it was more than just a no thank you from fishman, he legitimately seems mad now.
Good job Gunting it up you tard.
Don't you ever speak to me or my mold woman ever again

Something that kind of bothers me about this is as much as rackets wasn't getting Pippa collabs he was still benefiting from the bit of back and forth that was going on. Pippa did raid him at least once and he did wind up being a topic of conversation more than once. I think in the long run even if he was just burning the last specks of good will he had with phase you know instead of absolutely closing off vtubing as a whole it still doesn't seem like it would have been worth it in the long run.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So I thought you were joking, but you weren't:
1688058466447.png

Also, his first reaction is "Holy shit she's up to 9 grand?" and then he goes to see what's up, and even in the clip he's asking her to come on his show. Camelot is also in that episode. Wow, in retrospect this is actually really slimy of Nick. Here's the archived post from the time:

Edit: That first clip devolves into earning potential and both of them wanting Pippa on their show pretty quickly. It's really gross knowing what we know now.

Edit 2: And in the second clip he says he wonders if it's a grift and quickly adds that he hopes it's just a grift. Weird thing to think in that situation.

Nick Rekieta superchatted this to Pippa earlier in an attempt to lighten the mood when she was crying.
View attachment 12524

He did it whilst live. I had to split it in two for file size restrictions, but he pulls up her stream and then springboards it into talking about the topic of depression. Here is a catbox link to the full clip. I also uploaded it to the Kiwi Farms.
PART 1:
View attachment 12525

PART 2:
View attachment 12526

Oh, and bonus content of Camelot being creepy in Pippa's chat I stumble on while looking for the Nick post:
Is he just as degenerate? What does this mean?
View attachment 18068

I don't think there was much to it. They did string him along for a bit, but it was when Phase was new and having issues, so it probably wasn't malicious as much as them trying to survive.

Nick has somewhat thin skin, so he probably just got very offended that some small corpo didn't take his "charity" when offered and it was probably one of the first times in his youtube career that someone didn't treat him like his was the big shit in the room. Probably did a number on his ego to be told by a Canadian Fish Leaf "Thanks, but no thanks."

Like I posted on the main thread it would have been funnier if it was a photo of someone like Drexel or even just an actual rabbit. Something so absurd that you know there's no way it's plausible.
That would have worked too as a joke. Or a picture of a literal rabbit. There are ways the joke could work, but the way it was structured was fucking weird. Imagine if some rando at your place of work started posting on social media him and Debra from HR are hanging out and she had to come out and tell everyone she has no fucking clue what the moron is talking about. It's fucking weird regardless of vtubing context the way he did it, and it's made significantly worse because of the vtubing context.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
What I find kind of funny about all this is that Pippa honestly seems more upset when people fuck with her friends, coworkers and company, than when they fuck with her. its neat how they've decided to do all three then act like they just want to be friends. Yeah even if Pippa could come out to play she's not going to.

I just wonder if they're going to let this die which seems to be the natural course or if they're going to try to keep this one on life support and if so how?
Exactly man! I hate it when people think they can just fuck over her coworkers and she'll still like them somehow! It really isn't cool!

kingcaid

You thought the depression spiral was over? Its about to start all over again!

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Ensok

Early Adopter

You thought the depression spiral was over? Its about to start all over again!

I made a new account after three years away from the game just for the opportunity of possibly playing with Vesper or Lia. Now I can add Pippa to the list.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Yeah, listening to some of the Camelot steam w/Rekieta, and yeah, it seems they're going out of their way to not shit on Pippa but shit on everything else around her. And it's wow, y'all really went there, huh. Shit like calling Pippa by far the best v-tuber when in fact she herself wouldn't call herself that because there's more than having just a good personality for shooting the shit and shitting on Phase and her fans and saying dumb shit like vtubers have voice changers and liking loli tubers is bad.

It's funny because I was mostly indifferent towards Camelot as a personality but now he comes across petty and vindictive for really no reason.
I think they're just assmad because some of Pippa's coworkers, like Tenma, had the guts to call them what they were and tell her to kick their asses to the curb. So they want to get their jabs in while still holding the door open for the possibility of sponging off Pippa's success.

A good many of these jokers on YT are ego-driven narcissists, and so of course they can't comprehend why attacking the company Pippa is a part of might not be appreciated by her. Why she might not like them insulting her coworkers and friends. They can't put themselves in that position. To them, as long as they don't attack her directly, all is fine and they haven't burned any bridge, because they in turn only care when others go after them directly and not the people around them (because they don't actually have friends).

But if Pippa were to press back and put it in no uncertain terms that she never wants to collab with them, see how fast they spin on her after that.

Parasocial Andy

But if Pippa were to press back and put it in no uncertain terms that she never wants to collab with them, see how fast they spin on her after that.
I can just imagine all of the streams and videos they can milk out of such an interaction, using it as proof that she's a liar and grifter. All she has to do is let them seethe in their corner and she wins.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I can just imagine all of the streams and videos they can milk out of such an interaction, using it as proof that she's a liar and grifter. All she has to do is let them seethe in their corner and she wins.
Nine times out of ten, the best option is to let them seethe in their corner and not roll around in the mud with them. Probably why she's taking the diplomatic option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom