"Minecraft if fun! Fun, in like a personal suffering kinda way, does that make me a masochist?"Ember Amane

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1688015371913.png
Is this chick supposed to look stoned off her tits?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

lvl8

Prism Project, that one vtuber company that has managed to avoid getting destroyed by Lumi.

Anime Fan

She actually enjoyed herself so that's a big plus
Yea while a rage Pippa ending would've been funny if she ended up failing that final challenge, I think it was better that Pippa succeeded and ended up happy, especially with all the other shit she's been through this week.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
She also steamrolled the coomerlot and rekieta stream in terms of views and donos.
Turns out its hard to have a one-sided argument who knew

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Sven

Pippa needs her rest you freaks! :annoyedpippa:
I agree Pippa does need her rest and it would be best if she went to bed at a decent time.

That is also why I assume she will not be going to bed now or in the next 4 hours because it would be the best for her and thus must be the opposite of what she will do.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

JMForte

That is also why I assume she will not be going to bed now or in the next 4 hours because it would be the best for her and thus must be the opposite of what she will do.
Well duh, it's funny getting tweet notifications from her CC account talking about Pokemon at 6AM in the morning.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Have fun combing through that Camelot/Rekieta copestream fellas. (caps taken from Nick's KF thread)
1688016036755.png1688016128198.png
1688016189651.png1688016296396.png1688016237563.png
1688016377500.png1688016416471.png1688016437782.png

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
You know, if chat hadn't spoiled the ending, we would have been left with pure ragekin. Although it would have been very funny, it would have further soured her already down mood. I guess being retarded works sometimes.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Anime Fan

Not a bullet, but a ballistic missile dodged.
At this point I apologize to fishman for ever disagreeing with his decision to not let Pippa go on Rekieta's show.

lvl8

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
We'll never get the KickVic era of Rackets streams again, bros...

kingcaid

Have fun combing through that Camelot/Rekieta copestream fellas.
Sort of looking forward to the seethe once they hear about her reaction to the SC tonight. But I'd much rather they just did a double suicide stream.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
When homeland posters are taking the vtubers side that normally hate anime, you know you fucked up.

I still have my issues with Fish Fuck, but Phase as a company has gotten way better, and I don't think Nick understands that what Pippa probably loses in supa's to Phase she probably more than makes up in whatever her cut from merch is. Not to mention the conventions she goes to that helps her growth, the Wonders AI stuff that most indies won't ever be able to do, and much more. I've said this in the homelands before but vtuber corps aren't like MCN's they actually provide a lot to their streamers if well managed and it seems like Phase has gotten there by hiring managers so Fish can not be as involved.

I used to hold Nick to such high regard, it sucks how much of retard he has become lately. Josh has been really good judge of character.
No kidding, it's sad to see, and I held out hope for a long time, the hypocrisy finally broke any illusions I had of him recovering. 5t3n0 was apparently the person who broke pretty early and shaped Joms's view on things in this case though.

We'll never get the KickVic era of Rackets streams back, bros...
I wouldn't be surprised if Vic eventually breaks with Nick as well. Dude helped him out at the time, but Ty Beards fuck ups are also what tanked the case pretty hard and the whole time Nick and Ty were giggling about it, that should have been a sign that things weren't on the up and up in terms of his character.

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
At this point I apologize to fishman for ever disagreeing with his decision to not let Pippa go on Rekieta's show.
I've been pretty harsh on Sakana since pretty much the beginning and I can probably be found on the homeland some time back then calling him a retard for giving up the chance to collab with a much larger channel at the time but yeah, I'll admit I was wrong too. Just this once.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If I had a nickel for every time that the larger Kiwi Farms pretty much entirely sided with Pippa against degenerate sekturfags trying to fuck with her, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's funny that it's happened twice.
:SelenHAHAhere:

e: Pretty good summarization.
1688017252008.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom