"-WTF-... what what... hmm What, Thank you, Fuck!"Amemiya Nazuna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Off topic, but I have no idea how Pippa eats so much candy all the time. Bought a couple of those movie theater type boxes of random candy and absent mindedly ate one and a half of them throughout the day, and now I feel like I'm dying.

kingcaid

JMForte

Off topic, but I have no idea how Pippa eats so much candy all the time. Bought a couple of those movie theater type boxes of random candy and absent mindedly ate one and a half of them throughout the day, and now I feel like I'm dying.
Got to build up a tolerance. Pippa has developed this over years and years of eating candy and drinking soda.

lvl8

Make a song about it.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
If I had a nickel for every time that the larger Kiwi Farms pretty much entirely sided with Pippa against degenerate sekturfags trying to fuck with her, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's funny that it's happened twice.
:SelenHAHAhere:

e: Pretty good summarization.
View attachment 33270
Welp sucks to suck faggots. There's three people involved, two of them are acting like jilted women about it, and the actual female of the the group isn't one of them. Guess you're stuck with your empire of balldos instead.

Anime Fan

In lighter news Pippa uploaded the insane 1103 character password that won the game for her

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You just get used to it, as a teenager I used to have a really bad habit of getting through multiple packs of sweets while playing vidya without realising it, but nowadays I'll nick a few fruit pastilles or whatever and my body immediately starts telling me not to go too stupid. Once you've brute-forced some discipline once it gets your brain in gear.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
0^0 is 1, there's a proof for it in either the gamma function or erfc function, I forgot which but remember deriving it and thinking it was a cool fun fact most people don't know. Do you remember which it is @superduper ?
I don't really know that much about that proof, but yea @Reticule is right 0^0 is 1 and anyone who disagrees is a raging homosexual (as we all know, homosexuals aren't to fond of logic and things that make sense).

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't really know that much about that proof, but yea @Reticule is right 0^0 is 1 and anyone who disagrees is a raging homosexual (as we all know, homosexuals aren't to fond of logic and things that make sense).
I was wrong on the proof, the gamma function proof is for 0! = 1 not 0^0 = 1 but there are some similarities between both proofs.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I was wrong on the proof, the gamma function proof is for 0! = 1 not 0^0 = 1 but there are some similarities between both proofs.
Okay, now juts learn you some fancy Poke'Math and get a lab coat and you're IN :pippasquish:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
In lighter news Pippa uploaded the insane 1103 character password that won the game for her

All that work just to setup a Club Penguin account :smugpipi:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jesus I didn't realize how bad it was! Has Rekieta and crew really gone all scorched earth on all of vtubing?
Oh, definitely. The pretend dox by Camelot could have been excused and forgotten if Camelot had pled stupidity and ignorance, but he completely disregarded the distress his "friend" was in, took a day to respond, decided to write an apology and hide the phrase "PHASE IS GAY" in it, and Camelot and Rekeita have now spent two streams trashing Pippa's corpo, her boss, her fans, and her friends and Rekeita and his friends have completely disregarded anything that would have put Camelot in a bad light.

If Rekeita had been a bit less retarded, even without being friends with Phase Connect and Pippa, he could have managed to get some edgy indies or coomer vtubers on the show, but instead, they've trashed even those possibilities.

Lolcows can happen with a thousand small retarded decisions, and this is going to be yet another one of those decisions that have turned Rekeita from a person of some repute into a full-blown lolcow.

cucurut

I went through the first 30 minutes and I heard enough.

@1:45
Pedophiles

(catbox)

@6:58
Pedophiles

(catbox)

@12:07
The absolute entitlement of rekieta "Phase will never let Pippa on my show anyway so phase is gay [...] until they MAKE UP FOR IT by letting Pippa on my show"
Pedophiles

(catbox)

@19:25
Black company

(catbox)

@26:28
Here's how you could quit the company, potentially sue and how phase is black company

(catbox)

Never change, Rekieta. Stay true to your character. Burn everything to the ground, say everyone is unaffiliated content creator and then demand loyalty.
1688034027705.png

Attachments

• 5.mp4
    7.6 MB

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Yeah, listening to some of the Camelot steam w/Rekieta, and yeah, it seems they're going out of their way to not shit on Pippa but shit on everything else around her. And it's wow, y'all really went there, huh. Shit like calling Pippa by far the best v-tuber when in fact she herself wouldn't call herself that because there's more than having just a good personality for shooting the shit and shitting on Phase and her fans and saying dumb shit like vtubers have voice changers and liking loli tubers is bad.

It's funny because I was mostly indifferent towards Camelot as a personality but now he comes across petty and vindictive for really no reason.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Yeah, listening to some of the Camelot steam w/Rekieta, and yeah, it seems they're going out of their way to not shit on Pippa but shit on everything else around her. And it's wow, y'all really went there, huh. Shit like calling Pippa by far the best v-tuber when in fact she herself wouldn't call herself that because there's more than having just a good personality for shooting the shit and shitting on Phase and her fans and saying dumb shit like vtubers have voice changers and liking loli tubers is bad.

It's funny because I was mostly indifferent towards Camelot as a personality but now he comes across petty and vindictive for really no reason.
What I find kind of funny about all this is that Pippa honestly seems more upset when people fuck with her friends, coworkers and company, than when they fuck with her. its neat how they've decided to do all three then act like they just want to be friends. Yeah even if Pippa could come out to play she's not going to.

I just wonder if they're going to let this die which seems to be the natural course or if they're going to try to keep this one on life support and if so how?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Edit: And interesting post:
1688039407604.png

Link 1:

Link 2:

Oh, definitely. The pretend dox by Camelot could have been excused and forgotten if Camelot had pled stupidity and ignorance, but he completely disregarded the distress his "friend" was in, took a day to respond, decided to write an apology and hide the phrase "PHASE IS GAY" in it, and Camelot and Rekeita have now spent two streams trashing Pippa's corpo, her boss, her fans, and her friends and Rekeita and his friends have completely disregarded anything that would have put Camelot in a bad light.
It's funny how little he had to do to make the initial problem go away, and instead of giving an apology he went full retard. It didn't even have to be that big of an apology just something like "Not all jokes made land, especially if you're not familiar with certain cultures, I apologize for any problems I may have caused for Pippa." that way you're pleading ignorance and apologizing only to the person you caused any issue to, it's not that complicated.

What I find kind of funny about all this is that Pippa honestly seems more upset when people fuck with her friends, coworkers and company, than when they fuck with her. its neat how they've decided to do all three then act like they just want to be friends. Yeah even if Pippa could come out to play she's not going to.

I just wonder if they're going to let this die which seems to be the natural course or if they're going to try to keep this one on life support and if so how?
There are two possibilities, the first is that they know this and are hoping by shitting on her company and friends that they're more likely to get an angry response, or they're both retarded snakes and don't comprehend the concept of friendship and professionalism that others might have concerning their company and friends.

Considering Nick was retarded enough to shit talk the judge publicly on youtube during Vic's trial, I can see the ladder but at the same time they're just massive clout chasers that it could be the former. Definitely not people you want to associate with regardless.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

They may as well have bashed her too considering how she's stated multiple times that if you shit talk her coworkers and Phase you're immediately in The Big Book of Grudges.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It's funny how little he had to do to make the initial problem go away, and instead of giving an apology he went full retard. It didn't even have to be that big of an apology just something like "Not all jokes made land, especially if you're not familiar with certain cultures, I apologize for any problems I may have caused for Pippa." that way you're pleading ignorance and apologizing only to the person you caused any issue to, it's not that complicated.
Don't kid yourself Camelot wanted this. The woman in those photos doesn't normally dress like that he clearly got her to dress in a way that could plausibly be Pippa to those who don't know better, and wanting to keep your online, and offline personas separate is absurdly common for almost all streamers. The stream where he talked about it he feigned ignorance about vtuber culture and then started using the lingo likes it's second nature.
There are two possibilities, the first is that they know this and are hoping by shitting on her company and friends that they're more likely to get an angry response, or they're both retarded snakes and don't comprehend the concept of friendship and professionalism that others might have concerning their company and friends.

Considering Nick was retarded enough to shit talk the judge publicly on youtube during Vic's trial, I can see the ladder but at the same time they're just massive clout chasers that it could be the former. Definitely not people you want to associate with regardless.
Frankly it's Nick I can't figure is he retarded or is he grifting and retarded, either way I am very glad fishman had more sense than people credited him with

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom