"Sakana has DM'd me and others to stop being gay. Racism? Perfectly fine. You're not allowed to be gay"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Nine times out of ten, the best option is to let them seethe in their corner and not roll around in the mud with them. Probably why she's taking the diplomatic option.
When you wrastle with hollering hogs you just get covered in mud. Nick and Flaggot have shown there is no low they won't stoop to and they're ok going full Ralphamale, so it's best to just ignore them and let them be irrelevant.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rekeita Digging Hole.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
When you wrastle with hollering hogs you just get covered in mud. Nick and Flaggot have shown there is no low they won't stoop to and they're ok going full Ralphamale, so it's best to just ignore them and let them be irrelevant.
The real 4D chess move is to just constantly keep mentioning how good she has it in Phase Connect and how much she loves management and Fishman.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I can just imagine all of the streams and videos they can milk out of such an interaction, using it as proof that she's a liar and grifter. All she has to do is let them seethe in their corner and she wins.
It never ceases to amaze me how hard all these people bite for the whole "BASED BUNNY" grifter angle either. It's essentially silly shit pushed by casuals fans who probably haven't heard a true hot take in their life, or antis trying to use it as a way to shit on her. While anyone who knows her is aware that about the only take she has that is consistent and considered right wing is gun rights stuff. Woman's gay as fuck and left leaning moderate at BEST.

As an aside after her comment on stream, I'm gonna take a gay moment myself aside and just say:
Rabbit I'm so fucking proud of you for not drawing out the apologies for them. You gave them ONE "I don't think they meant anything by it" and watched as they took that and threw it right in the trash. Then they went out of the way to try and drag it out, AND bring your company and coworkers into it too? You just cut them right off. Bra-fuckin-vo Pips. Let them seeth and just keep doing your thing.

:gurasemperfi:
Now if only you could do that with some of the creatures in your fandom lol

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
It never ceases to amaze me how hard all these people bite for the whole "BASED BUNNY" grifter angle either. It's essentially silly shit pushed by casuals fans who probably haven't heard a true hot take in their life, or antis trying to use it as a way to shit on her. While anyone who knows her is aware that about the only take she has that is consistent and considered right wing is gun rights stuff. Woman's gay as fuck and left leaning moderate at BEST.

As an aside after her comment on stream, I'm gonna take a gay moment myself aside and just say:
Rabbit I'm so fucking proud of you for not drawing out the apologies for them. You gave them ONE "I don't think they meant anything by it" and watched as they took that and threw it right in the trash. Then when they went out of the way to try and drag it out, AND bring your company and coworkers into it too. And you just cut them right off. Bra-fuckin-vo Pips. Let them seeth and just keep doing your thing.

:gurasemperfi:
Now if only you could do that with some of the creatures in your fandom lol
Coincidentally enough, just now.
1688074792489.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
While anyone who knows her is aware that about the only take she has that is consistent and considered right wing is gun rights stuff
She's also rather free speech considering her humor and while being a little degen at times sticks to rather conservative views on sexual relationships with things like little to no sex unless you're willing to be married.

She's probably just some sort of sane libertarian or AnCap with woman brain.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
She's also rather free speech considering her humor and while being a little degen at times sticks to rather conservative views on sexual relationships with things like little to no sex unless you're willing to be married.

She's probably just some sort of sane libertarian or AnCap with woman brain.
That's fair, I did sort of let that part slip my mind. She's at the very least on the side of let people make fucking jokes and insult each other. Which in our current year of word policing basically makes her a some level of "bigoted nazi" or whatever.

That said even with how much I like her:
This for that last part. She's at least got some level of lolbert over actual libertarian in her.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

You thought the depression spiral was over? Its about to start all over again!

How I feel seeing Pippa enthusiastically tweeting about League of Legends must be how unicorns feel when they find their oshi's alt account tweeting about her boyfriend.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
How I feel seeing Pippa enthusiastically tweeting about League of Legends must be how unicorns feel when they find their oshi's alt account tweeting about her boyfriend.
We sure she's not being held at gunpoint?

Parasocial Andy

I'm sure it's been said but we live in absolute clown world now, so any time someone is willing to publicly state that America isn't that bad of a place or that troons on twitter might be bad people, they are considered BASED and REDPILLED. I cringe every time I see someone in chat mention 'based yabbit' but it just kind of comes with the territory I suppose.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
lolbert over actual libertarian in her
I mean, she has a problem with almost all kinds of authority, but doesn't know how to explain why, or contain her power level, so she pretty often comes off like a teenager sperging out after hearing listening to The Wall the first time.
I'm just here to see Lia call her a shitter, watching people play super-competitive autismo games poorly is genuinely terrible stream content.

Piarro

Early Adopter
How I feel seeing Pippa enthusiastically tweeting about League of Legends
It's okay, it's Pippa. Player of many, finisher of none. She'll be done with it in a week. If not... we are in for some serious ragekin.

kingcaid

If she was to start playing league one day a week the amount of suffering it would cause the community would be glorious. Sadly this is going to be a one off:shiinastare:

Parasocial Andy

If she was to start playing league one day a week the amount of suffering it would cause the community would be glorious. Sadly this is going to be a one off:shiinastare:
It would probably serve as an effective filter, which is why I'm sure it's going to be a one-off thing.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
If she was to start playing league one day a week the amount of suffering it would cause the community would be glorious. Sadly this is going to be a one off
A one off? Fishman started Phase to collect people he could force to play League with him. After all the shit with Coomalot he'll be able to guilt Pippa into playing for a month at least.

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
I wouldn't be surprised if she only hated it because she was familiar with hearing about it on the internet and was surprised it somehow wasn't as bad as claimed.
I also wouldn't be surprised if she said "Nevermind fuck this gay shit." after being auto muted for telling someone to kill themselves in chat either.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I wouldn't be surprised if she only hated it because she was familiar with hearing about it on the internet and was surprised it somehow wasn't as bad as claimed.
The thing is, the higher you get, and the more you know, the shittier League gets. Your rate of getting new characters and cosmetics also massively slows down after the tutorial and first 30 levels. It's quite literally set up to bait you in by promising and showing you a good time, and then leglock mating pressing your free time and mental state after you start playing ranked and trying to get good.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
We sure she's not being held at gunpoint?
Maybe it's her mandatory penance for the Flaggot situation? Could even be that DM she thought was a joke, but Sakana really did mean it when he said she had to play League.

Doubt it would ever happen. League requires far too much focus and dedication with matches easily running 30 minutes or more, which would make it hard for her to interact with chat and other things, so she'd probably drop it sooner than later. At least if it's a collab you're communicating with the person you're playing which makes it less dead air.

Fishman started Phase to collect people he could force to play League with him
Well at least they'll have all the skill and success of Team Siren.

> "Losing is not an option!"
> Proceeds to lose every single match played.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Well at least they'll have all the skill and success of Team Siren.
Did you know that Kirsche actually knows a couple of the girls from that team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom