"Imagine if you thought I was dead so you flushed me down the toilet only for me to be not dead and gain freedom only to be immediately died to seagulls once washed up on a beach front"Dizzy Dokuro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Did you know that Kirsche actually knows a couple of the girls from that team?
Really?

That would be a hell of an interview for Pippa if they're not batshit, as that's a pretty crazy time in League history, and from what I remember some of the players weren't even in diamond league at the time because whoever made the team was stretching hard to find players to fill it.

Supposedly the last 18 days before they collapsed:

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
God I wish more vtubers gave Dota 2 a try over fucking League of Legends.
A one off? Fishman started Phase to collect people he could force to play League with him. After all the shit with Coomalot he'll be able to guilt Pippa into playing for a month at least.
If he does that I'm putting 100 orders of the whole 2nd Anniversary bundle in my cart and leaving it in there until he removes it from the store.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I knew she just going to play this shit just for furry shit

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Maybe it's her mandatory penance for the Flaggot situation? Could even be that DM she thought was a joke, but Sakana really did mean it when he said she had to play League.
Well at least they'll have all the skill and success of Team Siren.
I could have sworn she said the league stream was going to be a thing a while before the whole situation happened. I don't remember when or why for my life though.

Also I still think one of the funniest things that ever happened was when that one team got fined for troll picking in their match vs the new "premier" team of women and curb stomping them. I can't remember who it was for my life though.

Since I took a while to fail finding the info-
Really?

That would be a hell of an interview for Pippa if they're not batshit, as that's a pretty crazy time in League history, and from what I remember some of the players weren't even in diamond league at the time because whoever made the team was stretching hard to find players to fill it.
Yeah. Their team was massively spread out and had a couple of gold level players iirc. I don't know if it was a struggle for finding players or just the adamant push to have some wahmens show they can kick ass too. They did not.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I knew she just going to play this shit just for furry shit

Kindred is kinda hard to play from a macro perspective, and has an ult that can sabotage your own team. This is gonna go great.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I could have sworn she said the league stream was going to be a thing a while before the whole situation happened. I don't remember when or why for my life though.
Yeah the League collab was brought up a bit before that, unless I'm retarded. Could go either way I guess

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Also I still think one of the funniest things that ever happened was when that one team got fined for troll picking in their match vs the new "premier" team of women and curb stomping them. I can't remember who it was for my life though.
I remember that but don't remember the team that did it. That team might not be around anymore but that was hilarious. I remember TSM also did an all mid game against I want to say Fakers team at the time with troll picks because they were getting crushed 3-0 and threw in the towel which got them fined as well but their mid lane and owner retired after that anyway.

There was also the practice game they did against some random pros that didn't play together normally and it was a slaughter as well.

Yeah. Their team was massively spread out and had a couple of gold level players iirc. I don't know if it was a struggle for finding players or just the adamant push to have some wahmens show they can kick ass too. They did not.
It was 100% because they wanted women players specifically. There have been a few of these all female teams and it's never ended well.

I was also Platinum league around the time, and most people in it still sucked.

Piarro

Early Adopter
The thing is, the higher you get, and the more you know, the shittier League gets. Your rate of getting new characters and cosmetics also massively slows down after the tutorial and first 30 levels. It's quite literally set up to bait you in by promising and showing you a good time, and then leglock mating pressing your free time and mental state after you start playing ranked and trying to get good.
League is by far the most fun when you can see a character in a game and have no clue at all what they do, once you start learning about the game you're chasing the beginner high forever but it doesn't come. It's a sick joke. It's a game designed to ruin a man. Luckily Pippa will quit way before she actually learns the game.

kingcaid

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
League is by far the most fun when you can see a character in a game and have no clue at all what they do, once you start learning about the game you're chasing the beginner high forever but it doesn't come. It's a sick joke. It's a game designed to ruin a man. Luckily Pippa will quit way before she actually learns the game.
Jinx

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
been so long since I even thought about LoL. I played Soraka, is she still good or no?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
been so long since I even thought about LoL. I played Soraka, is she still good or no?
Did you play her when she silenced and AOE'ed everything around her or the remake? I don't think she's really played much currently.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Did you play her when she silenced and AOE'ed everything around her or the remake? I don't think she's really played much currently.
the silence and AOE. Did they change her abilities or something? That kit was fun, healing team to full in an instant and shutting enemies down.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
the silence and AOE. Did they change her abilities or something? That kit was fun, healing team to full in an instant and shutting enemies down.
I think she has a skill shot AOE on her Starfall, still has a heal, and now a silence zone aoe instead of a mana recharge and targeted silence. Her ult is still the same I think but might not be as powerful.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Hopefully tonight we have a secret karaoke of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom