"reverb fart noise That's entertainment. fart fart fart fart fart fart now -THIS- is streaming!"Harry Macchia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1687929169581.png

Anime Fan

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Hopefully that Dm she got wasn't too bad and probably a late meeting or something

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She said she 'hopes it's a situation that can be resolved' and that she has to attend to it asap. Wonder what it could be.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Heard him on Kirs stream once, sounded annoying. Glad my judgement was correct
The only reason he pays attention to vtubers is because they have big tits. I keep to myself about it in her community but I'm not a fan of him.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Whatever it was she's ending stream for it without reading the missed superchats.
Hopefully that Dm she got wasn't too bad and probably a late meeting or something
It's clearly a problem as she said she hopes it can be resolved, but she initially thought it was light hearted until she read it and realized it was serious, so the wording was probably rather abrasive from someone she knows, seeing as it felt like a joke at first.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa ending on a cliff hanger
liveyurireaction.png

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Hope it's nothing too serious, she's dealing with plenty of bullshit already right now.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Nebula Slasher

She said she 'hopes it's a situation that can be resolved' and that she has to attend to it asap. Wonder what it could be.
This is probably a huge stretch, but is there a possibility that it has to do with the Yuri mention? AFAIK none of the other Phase members have directly acknowledged her on-stream after the initial week following her termination. That doesn't really match with her description, though.

MostlyALurker777

Think it's a DM from within PC or outside of it? I'm think outside of PC cause of recent stuff but you could say the same for within.

Edit: typos I didn't catch cause stupid

Last edited:

kingcaid

This is probably a huge stretch, but is there a possibility that it has to do with the Yuri mention? AFAIK none of the other Phase members have directly acknowledged her on-stream after the initial week following her termination. That doesn't really match with her description, though.
Lia has mentioned her a few times, yuri hasn't been taboo for a few weeks now.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lumi has brought her up before, specifically telling her chat to calm down and it's not like mentioning Yuri is forbidden.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Lia has mentioned her a few times, yuri hasn't been taboo for a few weeks now.
Probably about coomalot fagging it up then

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Looks like Nick is still malding.
1687930186960.png

Think it's a DM from within PC or outside of it? I'm think outside of PC cause if recent stuff but you could day the same for within.

I don't think it would be from management, as it would have to be worded in such a way that comes off as joking if read incorrectly, and if it was management it would probably be worded professionally.

My bet is it's someone from outside PC with some issue.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
We were spoiled with 6 or so hours of Pippa today gents.
Today was a good day.

Sven

This feels unlikely just due to what would "need to be resolved"

Rrat'ing but it could be anything from some recording needing to be redone in a rush, to the Balldo side of the internet doing something stupid, Wonder needing something (though resolved as a word feels weird here), or her posting a Tera code on /pcg.

And that's just the business side, personal shit though odd so late for her could still also be an easy cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom