Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Pippa with the L take as always

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa is actually god damn insufferable when trying to genuinely argue with someone.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>defending Nintendo still relying on a dogshit glorified iPad in the current year because "graphics aren't everything"

Pippa COME ON, there's a reason every fucking multiplat on the Switch is capped at 30fps with jaggies everywhere.

kingcaid

I cant believe the reason Kirsche is never getting into Phase Connect is because Pippa blacklisted her after this collab.....

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Of course I'm talking about old Alterac, I haven't touched WoW PVP since 2009, precisely because it's completely solved and gay or p2w on any private server running an older expansion.
You're lucky. I don't play WoW anymore but played Nostalrius and Classic, and Alterac Valley would last under five minutes. No one would summon the elemental lords anymore, no one did the wing commanders or the Knights/Reavers, it was such a soulless shit pile now.

Pippa is actually god damn insufferable when trying to genuinely argue with someone.
I don't know man, she's kind of adorable when she gets heated like that and makes some good points.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The combat in Black Desert fucking sucks shit. PVE is either you oneshotting every enemy or you getting oneshot, PVP is literally just people doing 29 hit fucking Mortal Kombat combos on each other. The PVP is also P2W as fuck, and whoever lands the first hit basically wins.

God's Strongest Dragoon

WoW has two modes like Corsairs, but both of them suck. I think it's Strands and Conquest or something?
And both of those came out during Wrath. It really was such an overrated expansion and people talk highly of it because they were Wrath babies. At least with Wrath Classic, people have started to see how shit a lot of that expansion was.
Any WoW PVP mode that isn't Alterac Valley or Wintergrasp sucks dick.

Man, if you don't right click on someone's username, go to "View Steam Profile" and then instinctively call him a femboy when you see the German flag, are you even gaming?
Wrong, Arathi Basin was SOVL. Warsong Gulch was always dogshit though, any favorable opinion anyone has of that place is the result of Stockholm Syndrome.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
>defending Nintendo still relying on a dogshit glorified iPad in the current year because "graphics aren't everything"

Pippa COME ON, there's a reason every fucking multiplat on the Switch is capped at 30fps with jaggies everywhere.
Nintendo has gotten complacent since it's been so successful. The Pokemon games are where I'd really say the graphics and performance are embarrassingly bad. At this point emulating the switch is better because makes games run better at higher resolutions.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Warsong Gulch was always dogshit though
Haha woops the Paladin bubbled and now he's walked straight through all of your defenses, and he's next to the flag.

The Outland one, Eye of The Storm I think, was also dogshit.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
And both of those came out during Wrath. It really was such an overrated expansion and people talk highly of it because they were Wrath babies. At least with Wrath Classic, people have started to see how shit a lot of that expansion was.
Wrath sucked and it was the start of a lot of systems. I actually stopped playing towards the end of Wrath for the next two expansions because of dumb shit like LFD making me sit in town and doing nothing but queuing while at the same time every raid was made pointless by the next so you had no reason to raid Ulduar when TOC came out that sucked.

Also, Strands and Wintergrasp (which I forgot about) came out in Wrath and both sucked. Conquest or whatever it's called came out in Cataclysm I think, and Cata was a shit pile in its own way.

Edit: Never mind, Isle of Conquest came out in the tail end of Wrath in one of the last patches, so that's probably why I didn't remember it at all as I was probably getting out of the game by then.

Last edited:

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

I'm a "graphics aren't everything" sperg too but Pippa's way of arguing it is so stupid.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Eat em and breed em

I need help
LOL, def a "probably"

kingcaid

I am being denied quality content because of technology and it upsets me.:annoyedpippa:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nintendo has gotten complacent since it's been so successful. The Pokemon games are where I'd really say the graphics and performance are embarrassingly bad. At this point emulating the switch is better because makes games run better at higher resolutions.
Watching people shill TOTK endlessly with it's shit FPS, shit textures, and reused map is so annoying. Anyone that shills that game as GOTY deserves to be shot. I'm always of the opinion of "graphics are secondary, they are a multiplier in quality, not game quality itself" but that shit after 7 something years is embarrassing.
Haha woops the Paladin bubbled and now he's walked straight through all of your defenses, and he's next to the flag.

The Outland one, Eye of The Storm I think, was also dogshit.
Eye of the Storm was supremely gay as shit. It was pretty much a massively worse Arathi Basin in every way.
Wrath sucked and it was the start of a lot of systems. I actually stopped playing towards the end of Wrath for the next two expansions because of dumb shit like LFD making me sit in town and doing nothing but queuing while at the same time every raid was made pointless by the next so you had no reason to raid Ulduar when TOC came out that sucked.

Also, Strands and Wintergrasp (which I forgot about) came out in Wrath and both sucked. Conquest or whatever it's called came out in Cataclysm I think, and Cata was a shit pile in its own way.
Wrath really was the start of the end. It's so dumb to hear people say it has the best raids when more than half the raids are shit (lvl 80 Naxx, EoE, ToC, and Onyxia). Meanwhile Ulduar is cool for progression but it is so fucking AIDs to do that place on farm. They buffed the ilvl of the Ulduar gear in Wrath Classic to make Ulduar relevant going into TOGC and people are already tired of the place.

Wrath was also Strand, Wintergrasp, and Conquest. Strand and Wintergrasp were at Wrath launch and Conquest came out in TOC patch.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Yuri Mention. Her last dying with was to give Pippa a Discord App alternative.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Had the stream on mute up until just now where I was greeted with "Yuri death."

Lol.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
TOTAL
YURI
DEATH

1687927683628.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yuri left a bodged Discord client behind on her way out.

In fairness Pokémon has its own problems from short development cycles and and an engine built on multiple generations of spaghetti code that they can't replace without losing established compatibility with previous games. GameFreak could be making a game for high-end PCs and it'd still run like shit.

I'm a "graphics aren't everything" sperg too but Pippa's way of arguing it is so stupid.
The problem's not so much graphics as it is performance. Nothing should be capped at 30fps for any reason nowadays, but when developers are making games primarily for PC/PS5/XSX but are being pressured by their publisher to put out a Switch version too they don't really have a choice. It also means the versions for better systems can't run -too far- ahead of the Switch's capabilities graphics-wise because that'd make it harder to scale it back and optimise it for a Switch release, so Nintendo are crippling the potential of games as a whole just by existing.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
God wtf is going on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom