"We used to put people in zoos"Ceres Fauna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

wew

Male hag love!
Pippa COME ON, there's a reason every fucking multiplat on the Switch is capped at 30fps with jaggies everywhere.
You say that but shit on the ps5 and xbox whatever is also still fucking capped at 30fps and they dont have the excuse of being a fucking tablet

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You say that but shit on the ps5 and xbox whatever is also still fucking capped at 30fps and they dont have the excuse of being a fucking tablet
You can tell some developers were commissioned to make a beautiful trailer first and then rush together a game later.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yuri left a bodged Discord client behind on her way out.
Truly a legacy befitting of an up-and-coming vtweeter.
To be fair most games nowadays have performance mode or whatever to hit 60 on console, but then the game turns on fucking DLSS/FSR or just raw downscaling and it gets hard to even look at the fucking screen.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Wrath really was the start of the end. It's so dumb to hear people say it has the best raids when more than half the raids are shit (lvl 80 Naxx, EoE, ToC, and Onyxia). Meanwhile Ulduar is cool for progression but it is so fucking AIDs to do that place on farm. They buffed the ilvl of the Ulduar gear in Wrath Classic to make Ulduar relevant going into TOGC and people are already tired of the place.

Wrath was also Strand, Wintergrasp, and Conquest. Strand and Wintergrasp were at Wrath launch and Conquest came out in TOC patch.
The only good raids of Wrath were Ulduar and Srath 3D, everything else was shit and Naxx wasn't even the same as it was in Classic as they made it even more idiot proof. Onyxia was ok as a fun raid, but everything else sucked. TOC had some ok fights but it was retarded in flavor and just boring for the most part, and ICC wasn't as fun as people claimed.

I honestly have no memory of Conquest from Wrath despite being around for TOC and ICC, so that probably speaks to how much I liked it.

Everything about Wrath was just worse compared to TBC and Classic.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Had a hunch to check /pcg/.
1687928037031.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Fucking Starfield is only 30fps on a Series X. People thought 30fps was dying but now that old gen consoles are being thrown to the side more games are gonna be 30fps again.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Ahahaha, I was confused why she thought Ralph's Horse should be hired by Menmas.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What is it with pink women and horses?

JMForte

Had a hunch to check /pcg/.
View attachment 33042
Tried it out to see if it was a actual code and not just someone fucking around typing random letters and it was at one point a valid code. Going to assume it's her as it lines up with something Pippa would do.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Collabs gives Pippa crabs.

Anime Fan

Pippa says that she's doing the league stream tomorrow but on Lia's schedule it's Thursday

Sven

The key here is if Kirsche gets wind of her playing LoL that Pippa will have no excuse to get away from a Pred collab stream now.
Allow me to quote myself from last Thursday when she mentioned LoL the first time and how I called this one.

The spicy cat will hunt down more room-temp girls for Pred so Nym has to lead an actually gaggle of autists to victory.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Don't give chat anymore ideas Kirsche.. :fishmandispair:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Spergatory

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Everything about Wrath was just worse compared to TBC and Classic.
TBC unironically had the best raids out of the 3. The only major problem with TBC was fucking Mount Hyjal being a shit raid but there was still cool shit like SWP, Black Temple, Karazhan, and Zul'Aman.
The problem's not so much graphics as it is performance. Nothing should be capped at 30fps for any reason nowadays, but when developers are making games primarily for PC/PS5/XSX but are being pressured by their publisher to put out a Switch version too they don't really have a choice. It also means the versions for better systems can't run -too far- ahead of the Switch's capabilities graphics-wise because that'd make it harder to scale it back and optimise it for a Switch release, so Nintendo are crippling the potential of games as a whole just by existing.
Meanwhile the PS5 is designed to kill itself if you push its limits
>Every single leak about the PS5 showed that it was designed with a ~9 TF GPU
>Microsoft revealed the Series X with 12 TF GPU
>Sony is afraid of how obvious that GPU gap is and they decide to overclock their GPU so they can advertise a 10.3 TF GPU.
>Sony runs into a time-constraint where they can't redesign the case or heatsink before launch to handle the overclocked GPU, so they decide to go with liquid metal.
>Liquid metal ends up leaking and sliding to the edges of the APU, causing it to not cool properly.
>Sony in all their brilliance advertises the PS5 in its vertical stand, which actually accelerates the likelihood of that LM problem.
>The devkit for the PS5 they gave out doesn't use liquid metal but instead has a massive heatsink. So now devs are trying to push the PS5 to its limits and they don't realize they're going to break people's consoles
This console is going to earn the "Red Ring of Death" title in a few years when more devs start putting out demanding games for that console.

I'm surprised they actually did shit this stream instead of just rambling on about tangents for several hours straight.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Apparently the Balldo Mercant was talking shit about vtuber fans again, according to his thread.
It's incredible how quickly he does a 180 the milisecond he can't grift off of vtuber fans or Pippa.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Uh oh, Pippa got an angry DM.

Pippa says that she's doing the league stream tomorrow but on Lia's schedule it's Thursday
Most likely Pippa thought it was Wednesday because it's midnight.

TBC unironically had the best raids out of the 3. The only major problem with TBC was fucking Mount Hyjal being a shit raid but there was still cool shit like SWP, Black Temple, Karazhan, and Zul'Aman.
I want to agree, but there was something nice about Vanilla raids being more chill. Love Kara and the other raids though, even Gruuls was a ton of fun. TBC definitely had the more refined game that actually made most specs playable which added a lot.

It's really hard to choose between the two and maybe the right choice is somewhere in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom