"Is it just me, or have race relations gotten worse?"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I've gotta say, for someone who's supposed to be a grifter, this is probably one of the least effective grifting strategies I've ever seen. It's all short-term attention & gain that will fizzle out and render him a nobody once again in a day or two. The entire debacle has completely alienated any potential audience he might have gained from the Pippa collab, and if he had just not been a gargantuan retard sperg, he could've remained on good terms with her & the community to continue leeching and have positive interactions with her/fans on Twitter instead of pissing it all away and completely burning the bridge.

Basically this:
His intro page video is still the Pippa collab.

I actually watched a few of his videos about Walmart and Gamestop, I thought it was good. But after this mess I've noped out entirely.
Looking at his videos, the only ones that get views are his videos shitting on companies, which he's probably lying about to get clicks. Everything else struggles.

She's such a good girl. :icanfixher:

Stunned But Dumb

I don't like that she can't respond to whatever wild stuff he'll say, but perhaps it's better to let it simmer down on it's own.
I actually watched a few of his videos about Walmart and Gamestop, I thought it was good. But after this mess I've noped out entirely.

I've never watched any of these people and only am hearing of them from now, what makes his videos good? Or any of their videos good? I wonder why Pippa liked them so much in the first place. Like I've never watched Asmongold, but I can see why he's liked. Not to my taste but I get it. But this whole rekieta group just seem like a pain to watch or deal with.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I've gotta say, for someone who's supposed to be a grifter, this is probably one of the least effective grifting strategies I've ever seen. It's all short-term attention & gain that will fizzle out and render him a nobody once again in a day or two. The entire debacle has completely alienated any potential audience he might have gained from the Pippa collab, and if he had just not been a gargantuan retard sperg, he could've remained on good terms with her & the community to continue leeching and have positive interactions with her/fans on Twitter instead of pissing it all away and completely burning the bridge.

Basically this:
Sadly, because she defended him some retards in her community are still siding with him, membership for 8 months I think

A
He also got banned from the Chinchilla chat for trying to make her say horny

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Sadly, because she defended him some retards in her community are still siding with him, membership for 8 months I think

A

Banned from Chinchilla chat is all I need to know about who they are.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

lvl8

I don't like that she can't respond to whatever wild stuff he'll say, but perhaps it's better to let it simmer down on it's own.

I've never watched any of these people and only am hearing of them from now, what makes his videos good? Or any of their videos good? I wonder why Pippa liked them so much in the first place. Like I've never watched Asmongold, but I can see why he's liked. Not to my taste but I get it. But this whole rekieta group just seem like a pain to watch or deal with.
Good in a coherent way. I've only seen 2 or 3 vids, so I have not fully grasped his attitude and mannerism.

Who?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
1687826709276.png

Saw this in the wild. Anyone see anything about this?

Anime Fan

Yeah she did it last night. She unfollowed a bunch of people. Went from 731 to 722, wonder who else she unfollowed.
Does anyone know if she was following Flamenco on twitter before? Because if she was she isn't now.

A
It would be great if this would filter some of these retards. After the coomers they're the most annoying group of her fanbase, actually considering Camelot's content I wouldn't be surprised if there was some overlap between them and the coomers. Also these are the kind of retards that make it a habit to shit up the other phase girls' chats as well with political and coomer shit.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

A

Mostly just proves that you can be retarded, follow someone for ages and still know fuck all about them.
Of course she was polite about it, all she does is act like anyone who was nice to her once can't be a douchebag. Pippa actively stalled banning henri for ages until someone else got to it, UNBANNED him despite everything (slightly in her defense, tard chat voted for it), before letting him run rampant again before someone else tossed his ass a second time.
Also frankly I don't think this IS a situation you can go the dm route. The situation was already set. Even if the retard removed the post and apologized you've already given the mentally ill their in to shit things up. If it's removed it's a cover up, if it stays she's stuck dealing with the aftermath of it regardless of whether it's "believable" or not.

It was just a solid "Fuck you" situation to her for literally no reason at all. I can only dream that this potentially filters some of these faggots at this point.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Does anyone know if she was following Flamenco on twitter before? Because if she was she isn't now.
I wouldn't be surprised if she did in the past as he was orbiting her very early on, same with Gator. I hope she's learned and ditched all of these homos, they're nothing but clout chasers and retards.

If its not, no one tell Sleepy

Sleepy is back on Twitter? That's good.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
1687826991950.png

Was browsing through the pre-chat and came across this, true? I am aware of the other picture of a woman on his twitter from April with the tattoo that might be the same person but this is the first I am hearing of this other source.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Mostly just proves that you can be retarded, follow someone for ages and still know fuck all about them.
Of course she was polite about it, all she does is act like anyone who was nice to her once can't be a douchebag. Pippa actively stalled banning henri for ages until someone else got to it, UNBANNED him despite everything (slightly in her defense, tard chat voted for it), before letting him run rampant again before someone else tossed his ass a second time.
Also frankly I don't think this IS a situation you can go the dm route. The situation was already set. Even if the retard removed the post and apologized you've already given the mentally ill their in to shit things up. If it's removed it's a cover up, if it stays she's stuck dealing with the aftermath of it regardless of whether it's "believable" or not.

It was just a solid "Fuck you" situation to her for literally no reason at all. I can only dream that this potentially filters some of these faggots at this point.
Shortfat is already circling the scene, for some reason the fandom menace seems to have been sniffing around vtubers all of a sudden. I don't know why either, has the media grift run out? The orbiters like Star Wars girl, and Camelot along with ShortFat might just be the start. If we start getting fucking efaps about Lia streams I will turn into Travis Bickle in real life

Sleepy is back on Twitter? That's good.
Its an alt right now, her main account is still perma'd

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Shortfat is already circling the scene, for some reason the fandom menace seems to have been sniffing around vtubers all of a sudden. I don't know why either, has the media grift run out? The orbiters like Star Wars girl, and Camelot along with ShortFat might just be the start. If we start getting fucking efaps about Lia streams I will turn into Travis Bickle in real life
If I have to hear a millisecond of fucking CriticalDrinker trying to struggle and slur his way through a Korone stream, I will become a JRPG protagonist and kill God to reset the timeline.

And now that I think about it, it really is sussy how all these grifters have tried to start shit with Kirsche, Pippa and Lumi at the exact same time.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
They probably just figured it was an easy target because a lot of people hate vtubers in the same way as anime, but it's more socially acceptable to bitch about.

Its an alt right now, her main account is still perma'd
Oh. That sucks, thought they restored her main. :pippasadl:

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
View attachment 32807
Was browsing through the pre-chat and came across this, true? I am aware of the other picture of a woman on his twitter from April with the tattoo that might be the same person but this is the first I am hearing of this other source.
Found on /pcg/:
4pqz2b.JPG8dyu24.pngjgw27c.jpegowik97.jpegpsu2bh.png

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom