"You ain't it, lady. Your tits are fake. I know you're actually a DUDE on the Internet"Kaneko Lumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Well now there's even more eyes on this now.

Anime Fan

Archive

I don't really have much to say anymore. He clearly doesn't give a shit.

God what a spineless piece of shit. The asshole is really trying to use Lumi's reaction to him doing something that might have been not only harmful to Pippa's career and reputation but also her mental state to get more attention on himself. This is some really pathetic and childish behavior on coomalot's part.

At this point Pippa should just block cuckieta and his pathetic orbitiers. Unfortunately knowing her she probably won't.

The part I find retarded was sakana jerking the balldo merchant around for six months, getting him to promise that he won't do XYZ, then just ghosting him. I wouldn't give a shit if he just blocked it outright.
I get the frustration that some people had with the fishman stringing along Rekieta when it came to the collab, but it's important to remember that it was a pretty hectic time for phase back then. Phase was still trying to find it's place and Muumi and Sakana were the only managers back then. Plus they were busy getting things ready for gen 2. Ultimately Sakana made the right decision by not allowing the collab and while I agree it could have been handled better by just blocking it as soon as they received the collab request, I don't think Sakana was just putting it off for no reason.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

Anime Fan

Pippa unfollowed Rekieta on twitter by the way.

Edit:
Glad she proved me wrong
At this point Pippa should just block cuckieta and his pathetic orbitiers. Unfortunately knowing her she probably won't.

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
If Rekieta talks about the drama on stream, it'll truly be a litmus test to see how far he's fallen depending on if he overtly defends Camelot laughing at Lumi's ban.
Even a good chunk of Rekieta's audience can't stand Camelot. The last time I tuned into a Rackets stream, which was about 2 weeks ago, the chat was full of people complaining about him being a guest. He's like an alternate timeline version of Boogie2988 where he got fit instead of morbidly obese, but still has nothing of value to add to a discussion unless he can turn it into talking about himself and his totally real and believable sexual exploits.

JMForte

Pippa unfollowed Rekieta by the way.
Yeah she did it last night. She unfollowed a bunch of people. Went from 731 to 722, wonder who else she unfollowed.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
This wouldn't happen if males were kept off streams. I ask you, fellow forum member, has anything positive stemmed from the recent male faggotry that has appeared on stream?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This wouldn't happen if males were kept off streams. I ask you, fellow forum member, has anything positive stemmed from the recent male faggotry that has appeared on stream?
The one small gun guy she collabed with during the week of collabs was pretty cool.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
He's like an alternate timeline version of Boogie2988 where he got fit instead of morbidly obese, but still has nothing of value to add to a discussion unless he can turn it into talking about himself and his totally real and believable sexual exploits.
The fact that he had a segment where he played music and jiggled should have said a lot about his quality of content.

Yeah she did it last night. She unfollowed a bunch of people. Went from 731 to 722, wonder who else she unfollowed.
Some of it is probably the people who got banned because of flaggots, and the others are probably all of lawtube and their grifters.

The one small gun guy she collabed with during the week of collabs was pretty cool.
He was pretty good, the only bad thing about the collab was he wasn't used to streaming so it took a lot to get things flowing.

JMForte

Yeah but I think this is just an issue, it's funny but it's something I mentioned with vtubers going to cons, all it takes is one bad actor to get into a situation like Pippa is in. As cool as it would be to not have to deal with drama like this, it's sadly always going to happen with males. Especially going forward with Pippa. It's just better to avoid drama like this entirely and just not do male collabs.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I mean, the one dude was alright. He was so alright I can't remember his name, fuck. Not an insult I'm just stupid, I apologize alright dude

Short

God Damn the Sun

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Not going to lie.
After someone pointed out the dino shirt my brain worms are on full tilt today.
Did this dude take advantage of Pippa and then intentionally try to fuck her career up?

kingcaid

It's just better to avoid drama like this entirely and just not do male collabs.
Just needs to make sure they're not complete scum and have a basic understanding of vtuber culture next time.

Anime Fan

Yeah but I think this is just an issue, it's funny but it's something I mentioned with vtubers going to cons, all it takes is one bad actor to get into a situation like Pippa is in. As cool as it would be to not have to deal with drama like this, it's sadly always going to happen with males. Especially going forward with Pippa. It's just better to avoid drama like this entirely and just not do male collabs.
She probably doesn't need to cut out male collabs all together. But she should definitely go back to getting all collabs, male or female, approved by management first.

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
That's just infantilizing Pippa and attempting to force training wheels on her content. It's like saying you shouldn't ever get in a car and travel anywhere, because all it takes is one drunk driver to result in a game over.

Her older collabs with males were great. Even if Mao and the Blizzard guy weren't likeable characters themselves, those were interesting streams. The Project Zomboid collab with Remy and his crew was peak entertainment until Pippa sabotaged herself.

Pippa just needs to be more discerning with whom she collabs with and stop giving them the benefit of the doubt. Rekieta and his sphere were never a good idea for collabs, because they are master grifters and shameless clout chasers--which even Rekieta will admit himself at least.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
As cool as it would be to not have to deal with drama like this, it's sadly always going to happen with males. Especially going forward with Pippa. It's just better to avoid drama like this entirely and just not do male collabs.
This is a severely autistic point of view that A.), feels like bait, and B.), like you yourself said earlier, is very much reminiscent of braindead unicorn mindsets and what I hope she doesn't start believing. There's more nuance here than "hur durr men bad." Drama is not exclusive to one gender, it's equally likely to come out of female collabs as well (both inside and outside the sphere) if she isn't careful about choosing associates wisely. The lesson to gleam from this isn't to stop fucking collabing with all men, it's to be more wary of orbiters who randomly approach for them, regardless of gender.
>it's sadly always going to happen with males
Did anything even close to this happen with Jim? Or any of the other guys she's collabed with before? No? That's what I thought.

cucurut

Not going to lie.
After someone pointed out the dino shirt my brain worms are on full tilt today.
Did this dude take advantage of Pippa and then intentionally try to fuck her career up?
Not sure if it was posted before, but no, that's not pippa. It should have been clear much earlier. But as for the "intentionally try to fuck her career up", yes. It is fully intentional, especially since the guy goes on /vt/.
1687822256520.png
E: Frankly, my brain starts producing schizo rrat that interactions after the unexpected collab were orchestrated by rekieta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom