"I need to shit"Amaris Yuri

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Seems likely he was the one who posted the "room" picture last night. Can't really claim he doesn't understand the culture when he's browsing /vt/, Pippa.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
But there are certain people like Christopher and Camelot who are very clearly parasites. They don't get the space, they have nothing interesting to contribute, they're just there to sponge attention to their channels, stir drama, groom, etc. These people are a cancer to even associate with because you give them an ounce of recognition and they run with it forever.
Kirbopher is definitely 100% an autistic sperg who wants attention and probably also wants to groom, yeah, but I also don't get the feeling he wants to actively stir drama or try and pull public stunts like Camelot did, which immediately makes him better. He also did have some interesting things to contribute, his time as a professional VA was the basis for an entire interview, after all. They aren't exactly on the same level, but I do see what you mean.

The big lesson Pippa should hopefully learn from all of this is to just try and be more careful with her readings on people, her judgments of character, and who is worth trying to defend, or at least ask her friends/management for advice on these kinds of things. I really hope this doesn't start an arc where the unicorns get her to think that they were right with the "no male collabs REEEE" shit in general and we never see her try to branch out in collabs again.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't think it really matters who reported Lumi, or even if this strangely homosexual seeming man did so out of spite. The system is broken: nothing is enforced until attention is called to it, which means you can tell people to kill themselves a dozen times before someone looking for a way to fuck with you reports you just once (or better yet, reports every previous instance as well). You can find something that's against TOS by going far down enough almost anyone's timeline.
Even if he didn't report Lumi, the response shouldn't be "I'm laughing" it should be that he disavows banning people for stupid statements.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Even if he didn't report Lumi, the response shouldn't be "I'm laughing" it should be that he disavows banning people for stupid statements.
It's like when Quinton Reviews dunked on Mumkey.

Fag lyfe y0

imozoN

I am still amazed at how profoundly retarded all of this is and how much attention its gettin. Anyone can do the same, use whatever photo and put the same stupid tagline.
The issue for me is that, like you said, he seems to have tried to pass it off as real as he could. The reaction from most people would have been much different if the picture he used was an actual punchline to his "joke" like your example.

If he were actually funny, not a snake, and not a closeted fag he would have made a joke about Pippa being a man with a voice changer and the pic could have just been himself in a pink shirt.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

I don't really have much to say anymore. He clearly doesn't give a shit.

muh death threats

I just thought this dude was gay, I didn't realise he was a literal fucking woman. This is tumblrite shit, get fucking raped.

Piarro

Early Adopter
If he were actually funny
Dude's a colossal fag for everything that came after but the original tweet was a little funny. Cmon, can you imagine if a former male collaborator if she even did male collabs let alone streamed at all tweeted out an alleged irl picture of Gura? That'd be hilarious.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I wonder if Nick is going to say anything about how Camelot is behaving about the banning. After all, Nick was targeted for his "against the wall" statements and if I remember right, that got him his first ban and cannel termination on youtube. I defended his stance and his interpretation of it when he argued with Duncan, so I hope he has enough integrity to call out the flaggot.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I wonder if Nick is going to say anything about how Camelot is behaving about the banning. After all, Nick was targeted for his "against the wall" statements and if I remember right, that got him his first ban and cannel termination on youtube. I defended his stance and his interpretation of it when he argued with Duncan, so I hope he has enough integrity to call out the flaggot.
Nick is malding because of a Vtuber collab falling through. He is essentially acting the same as vt fags did when Juna had a male collab, except towards a corpo. So no I don't think he will unless it's to dunk on Phase

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If Rekieta talks about the drama on stream, it'll truly be a litmus test to see how far he's fallen depending on if he overtly defends Camelot laughing at Lumi's ban.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Absolutely not, but at least it's a pretty good show of his character. It's a shame, because I thought the collab was actually really good.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If Rekieta talks about the drama on stream, it'll truly be a litmus test to see how far he's fallen depending on if he overtly defends Camelot laughing at Lumi's ban.
Maybe he got syphilis at that jamaican swingers resort and is losing brain functions

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Big (totally heterosexual btw) manly man CAMELOT being scared shitless of a bunch of /vt/ virgins and one probably 90 pound white woman, is my favorite part.

cucurut

You were just blind to his character because he was providing good content and was not letting too much stuff from behind the curtain on air.
He and his acquaintances
1685648482564013.png

kingcaid

Big (totally heterosexual btw) manly man CAMELOT being scared shitless of a bunch of /vt/ virgins and one probably 90 pound white woman, is my favorite part.
Imagine all the White claws hes going to have to drink in order to sleep tonight.:smugpipi:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Rekieta is currently live on Twitch, if anyone wants to stalk the stream to see if it comes up.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Ah go cheat on your wife about it, you butthurt femboy.

Yes, what fish initially did was retarded, but imagine being this assravaged about it almost two years later.
honestly fish was 100% right and everyone else was fucking retarded. Nick was always a fag. @cucurut nailed it right on the head on exactly why. But you don't even need to deep dive it. Watch a few streams and see how hungry he is for attention and how willing he is to completely inundate himself into drama without any self-awareness. This is the guy you expect to behave for a vtuber collab?

And really, why does anyone think that would be interesting anyway? What's a failed lawyer who can't even get off a traffic ticket have to say to a pink anime rabbit? Even one who is 'based'? What would they even talk about, Pippa's stream on the ragepig? She can't discuss that. Chris chan? Can't discuss that. The Kyle Rittenhouse case? The Johnny Depp case? Some other political case. Unlikely. A certain fruit forum she can never directly acknowledge on stream for obvious reasons? Maybe they can talk about the balldo?

I know Sakana doesn't keep a tight leash but most of the topics are landmines or potential landmines that mean the stream is getting privated at the very least, and at the worst could throw the company into a bunch of shit they neither want nor need. Of course he was never going to greenlight that. Good on him.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
honestly fish was 100% right and everyone else was fucking retarded. Nick was always a fag. @cucurut nailed it right on the head on exactly why. But you don't even need to deep dive it. Watch a few streams and see how hungry he is for attention and how willing he is to completely inundate himself into drama without any self-awareness. This is the guy you expect to behave for a vtuber collab?

And really, why does anyone think that would be interesting anyway? What's a failed lawyer who can't even get off a traffic ticket have to say to a pink anime rabbit? Even one who is 'based'? What would they even talk about, Pippa's stream on the ragepig? She can't discuss that. Chris chan? Can't discuss that. The Kyle Rittenhouse case? The Johnny Depp case? Some other political case. Unlikely. A certain fruit forum she can never directly acknowledge on stream for obvious reasons? Maybe they can talk about the balldo?

Most the topics are landmines or potential landmines that mean the stream is getting privated at the very least, and at the worst could throw the company into a bunch of shit they neither want nor need. Of course Sakana was never going to greenlight that. Good on him.
The part I find retarded was sakana jerking the balldo merchant around for six months, getting him to promise that he won't do XYZ, then just ghosting him. I wouldn't give a shit if he just blocked it outright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom