"MOONA SAN HELP ME... IM UFO STACK"La+ Darknesss

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

Solution: have Tenma vet all collabs with males.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
lol, I really hate this scum

Archive

Ah the fandom menace. How is Jay's dick chopping coming along I wonder?

@Camelot, you Southern White trash aint getting none of my money anyway. Cry more

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Not sure if it was posted before, but no, that's not pippa. It should have been clear much earlier. But as for the "intentionally try to fuck her career up", yes. It is fully intentional, especially since the guy goes on /vt/.
View attachment 32792
Pippa's definitely thicker than that girl as well, even if she never eats. :smugpipi:

Short

God Damn the Sun
The one small gun guy she collabed with during the week of collabs was pretty cool.
He seems like a nice guy.

A
Shame he is so boring

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Shame he is so boring
I haven't watched him since the collab, but I felt he had potential and just needed to get into the groove of streaming.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Not sure if it was posted before, but no, that's not pippa. It should have been clear much earlier. But as for the "intentionally try to fuck her career up", yes. It is fully intentional, especially since the guy goes on /vt/.
View attachment 32792
E: Frankly, my brain starts producing schizo rrat that interactions after the unexpected collab were orchestrated by rekieta.
I can't really discern what the arrow is supposed to designate. The line sure, though I discount it since the way the hand is positioned in the tweet makes it pretty hard to tell finger-length. I really don't want this to be Pippa but worry we may very well be coping. People are saying she looks too normal or clean to be her, but as a professional mold person I know very well how easy it is to come across as normal when gussyng yourself up for a... date.

My original rrat was mostly a joke but I feel stones in my gut thinking not only has my oshi potentially had sex, but with a huge femboy who immediately tried to hurt her. If this rrat is true, I would genuine condone violent retribution upon this piece of shit.

I've done enough rrat-posting for the week but I eagerly await any and all details that help prove this isn't her.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I haven't watched him since the collab, but I felt he had potential and just needed to get into the groove of streaming.
He needs more charisma and confidence I think. He definitely has potential to fit in a niche as a gun vtuber, but he seems like a cool dude to me.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Not going to lie.
After someone pointed out the dino shirt my brain worms are on full tilt today.
Did this dude take advantage of Pippa and then intentionally try to fuck her career up?
It is definitely still entirely possible that that is her in the photo.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

In case there was any doubt he was grifting for content.

EDIT: Janny's out of the loop
1687824542100.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Is it possible this loftipixels chuuba is a last second collab type deal? Do they know what happened?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Wasn't Lofti a Quarterpounder editor? I feel like I've seen him say retarded shit before.
Yes, I think he got fired for incompetence. He also had his own channel and was praised by Rekieta during that time.

Is it possible this loftipixels chuuba is a last second collab type deal? Do they know what happened?

Someone should probably tell him.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Decided to look at the prechat for a second.
1687824926532.png
So not only is he probably going to shittalk Phase and probably Pippa as well as the entire community, he's going to drag Kirsche into it too.

kingcaid

The final grift before he goes back to being a literal no one ending with a shotgun cereal live stream at a later date.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I've gotta say, for someone who's supposed to be a grifter, this is probably one of the least effective grifting strategies I've ever seen. It's all short-term attention & gain that will fizzle out and render him a nobody once again in a day or two. The entire debacle has completely alienated any potential audience he might have gained from the Pippa collab, and if he had just not been a gargantuan retard sperg, he could've remained on good terms with her & the community to continue leeching and have positive interactions with her/fans on Twitter instead of pissing it all away and completely burning the bridge.

Basically this:
One of the funniest parts about this is he probably just ruined all the progress he's been making trying to get Pippa fans to watch his shit. Dudes been clout-chasing for nothing.
:whatastory:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Decided to look at the prechat for a second.
View attachment 32803
So not only is he probably going to shittalk Phase and probably Pippa as well as the entire community, he's going to drag Kirsche into it too.
Can only imagine how Kirsche will respond if he does. She's not exactly a doormat.

EDIT:

Interesting.

lvl8

One of the funniest parts about this is he probably just ruined all the progress he's been making trying to get Pippa fans to watch his shit. Dudes been clout-chasing for nothing. :whatastory:
I actually watched a few of his videos about Walmart and Gamestop, I thought it was good. But after this mess I've noped out entirely.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom