"My sexual awakening was Pyramid Head from Silent Hill with the bubblehead nurse"Skye Shinryu

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'm of the opinion that Fish should've let the Rekieta collab happen a year and half ago when it was first being discussed instead of stringing him along for months and blueballing him. That was actually pretty fucked of management to do, and I can understand the resentment, especially when both him and her wanted to do it. But yeah, after all of this, and seeing the current state of Rekieta/his orbiters, continuing to restrict that collab is probably a wise move on the Fish's part, as much as I hate to say it.
Agreed, but the thing that's ridiculous is that virtually none of this has shit to do with the company anyway. Be assmad with the fish all you want.
This whole situation does literally nothing but make Pippa's life more difficult for no reason. That girl who was nothing but cordial and tried to make the collab a thing for like a year? Well fuck her I guess, her boss was mean to me. It's retarded.

It's also not going to do much for her shut in issues and the habit of thinking "Nice shoes" is some sort of personal attack or an agenda.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The more I think about this, the more I'm annoyed at the people defending the homo.

These people all interact with others who use pen names and avatars, whether it's TUG, Metokur, or whoever else and all of them know these people use these things to protect their identity as they don't want to deal with the Internet bullshit in their personal life. So they're clearly aware of why a fictional persona and identity exists, it's not like the first time they ever ran into it was with Pippa.

Though more importantly, seeing as this wasn't cleared with the person mentioned, what possible outcome could there have been to the "joke" besides antagonizing the audience of that person? Regardless of rules that vtuber companies have, the post does nothing but create headaches for the person being targeted and sounds more like something you'd do to fuck with someone intentionally.
It's like if I went on Twitter after a collab with Nick and posted "Definitely not laying pipe in Lady Rackets at Hedonism 2 tonight :smugselen:"

It would be a fucking strange thing to say and anyone who sees it would think I'm trying to pick a fight.

I mean, there's a reason why even an indie vtuber like Kirsche, who is known for her risky content, canceled a collab with the femboy. It's not just some bullshit vtuber company problems like Vee and Rekieta are making it out to be, it's just a weird and shitty thing to post as it creates problems for the other person and is clearly done at their expense for the purpose of clout chasing.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Archive

I don't really have much to say anymore. He clearly doesn't give a shit.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
I hope Rekita and his pet fag fall in front of a bus what a pair of petty bitches

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Oh my fucking God, this spineless femboy reported Lumi, didn't he?
Wouldn't really surprise me. I also can't say I'm surprised at him going "I started shit with people potentially trying to fuck up someone's entire living. And people supportive of them said something back to me! WHAT DID I EVER DO?!?" Classic bitch made stuff right there.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Is this fag really bitching about "muh death threats!!!! muh officially sanctioned death threats from an employee of Phase!!!!!" and then fucking laughing about how Lumi got suspended for it? Really, nigga? You're part of the fucking drama sektur, this is literally child's play, grow a fucking pair. Own up to your fuck-ups instead of being a passive aggressive retard. I think I'm actually getting a bit MATI. Laughing at someone being banned from Twitter really sours me, these people are supposed to be pro-free-speech.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
For all intents and purposes, it's a pretty good photo. I was fooled (not that I gave a shit) but:
  1. Dinosaur shirt
  2. Giving positive attention to the animals
  3. Fairly thin and bony hands
  4. Vape (been hinting that she wants to pick up smoking because of some retarded manga)
  5. Posted after the few-day hiatus

I am still amazed at how profoundly retarded all of this is and how much attention its gettin. Anyone can do the same, use whatever photo and put the same stupid tagline.

Caught the girl at my house that is definitely not Pippa, flexing her muscles.
1687812858622.png

Archive

I don't really have much to say anymore. He clearly doesn't give a shit.

Why should he? He burned the bridge. Might as well make as much of a spectacle of it as he can and get some clout/views/free promo because he "OWNED The Community Of A Vtuber"

People are so fixated on him and are giving him more attention which is what he wants.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm just hoping that Pippa actually realizes that Nick and Camelot are ACTIVELY SNAKING ON HER, AND FUCKING WITH HER FRIEND, and that they deserve no benefit of the doubt, no "but they didn't mean it" or whatever. Hard fucking cutoff.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm just hoping that Pippa actually realizes that Nick and Camelot are ACTIVELY SNAKING ON HER, AND FUCKING WITH HER FRIEND, and that they deserve no benefit of the doubt, no "but they didn't mean it" or whatever. Hard fucking cutoff.
At the very least, Rekieta hasn't yet smuckled at Lumi's Twitter suspension, so that's one point for him, I guess?
:whatastory:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
There was some schizo in /vt/ that showed he reported her, but I wouldn't be surprised if Camelot did as well.

What a fucking Yamanba

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Pippa ordered the hit on loomi after the lemon stealing whore refused to put on the colress costume on discord videocall

:cursedbae:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Is this fag really bitching about "muh death threats!!!! muh officially sanctioned death threats from an employee of Phase!!!!!" and then fucking laughing about how Lumi got suspended for it? Really, nigga? You're part of the fucking drama sektur, this is literally child's play, grow a fucking pair. Own up to your fuck-ups instead of being a passive aggressive retard. I think I'm actually getting a bit MATI. Laughing at someone being banned from Twitter really sours me, these people are supposed to be pro-free-speech.
At this point it's Ralphamale tier levels of being gay as he's laughing about Lumi getting banned for a comment that should be seen as in jest.

For all intents and purposes, it's a pretty good photo. I was fooled (not that I gave a shit) but:
That's part of why it's rather scummy, as it's enough to fool people.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I can't believe this entire saga actually made me anti-male collab.... I'm half joking but seriously...
honestly this is why I refused to watch any of the fleshtuber collabs during that whole week or so. For me, it's not so much anti-male or even anti-vtuber/fleshtuber collabs (as some are interesting like that interview Pippa did with the failed business retard).

But there are certain people like Christopher and Camelot who are very clearly parasites. They don't get the space, they have nothing interesting to contribute, they're just there to sponge attention to their channels, stir drama, groom, etc. These people are a cancer to even associate with because you give them an ounce of recognition and they run with it forever.

And in the vtuber space where the talents are expected to be more diplomatic and to avoid drama when and where they can, they can't just shrug these folks off once they open the door to them and tell them bluntly to get fucked. That's why Pippa is being polite, though I do wish she'd break routine here and listen to Tenma.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
At the very least, Rekieta hasn't yet smuckled at Lumi's Twitter suspension, so that's one point for him, I guess?
:whatastory:
Lumi has gotten banned from Twitter before and I have a feeling that this time since its a "death threat" the ban could be permanent.

I have been bitching about this for a long time. As much as I enjoy when Pippa tells someone to kill themself, Youtube can fuck her channel over for that to the point for a temp ban. Pippa has a ton of people that hate her. From the troons to the faggots that unironically watch Ralph and they would probably look for anything they can to fuck her over. That means that any time she tells someone to go kill themselves that opens things up for them to report the stream.

If there is something FIshman needs to crack the whip at is this unless they are looking to move to Kick (which could be an interesting move).

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1687813376269.png

Sometimes her likes hold some gems

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Otherwise she seems not too down today even regarding Nina and the shitfest yesterday. Hope she's good nontheless

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I don't think it really matters who reported Lumi, or even if this strangely homosexual seeming man did so out of spite. The system is broken: nothing is enforced until attention is called to it, which means you can tell people to kill themselves a dozen times before someone looking for a way to fuck with you reports you just once (or better yet, reports every previous instance as well). You can find something that's against TOS by going far down enough almost anyone's timeline.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Kirbopher is creepy yes, I was one of the few who shit on him when they first collabed but he does have assburgers and is a roll over. If Pippa told him to stop chatting in her youtube chat he absolutely would.
I wish she'd tell him to kill himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom