"make.oike a tree and f*** off"Amiya Aranha

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
What a weird fucking thing to post in general. What was he expecting, Pippa to go along with something like "hehe yeah thats not me ;) had fun last night bb"?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What a weird fucking thing to post in general. What was he expecting, Pippa to go along with something like "hehe yeah thats not me ;) had fun last night bb"?
He only got engagement on tweets mentioning Pippa probably, so he tried to do it again, in the most retarded way possible.

cucurut

Reminder

(catbox)

Topo Chico

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Archive

Feels like this was written by management/Sakana or a PR person.

Even before I knew there was retarded coded messages I was going to say he's just upset it's negatively impacting his brand and nothing else. What a femboy.

You know she'll somehow manage to blame herself for this
That's the worst part of it, is there's a good chance she'll do that and then she'll feel bad about every collab in the future as well because what happened this time. I really hope she doesn't blame herself for this as this femboy is an obvious snake like a lot of people who Nick associates with these days.

He wasn't thinking shit beyond how it could benefit him, that retard monkey doesn't have enough braincells in that alcohol mush he calls a brain to have complex thoughts.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Man, Pippa is going to be even more sad when she wakes up and seeing Nina is graduating. :pippasadl:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Man, Pippa is going to be even more sad when she wakes up and seeing Nina is graduating. :pippasadl:
At least it takes the heat off of her from the /vt/ schizobaiters for a minute.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Rekieta retweeted Camelot's "apology".

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Rekieta retweeted Camelot's "apology".
Wonder if he overlooked the terrible structure and didn't get curious. I don't watch the guy, so I don't know how faggy he is.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1687807022092.png

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
This entire incident proves that Fishman was right to forbid the collab and this fact has flown directly over Rakieta's head at what appears to be a significant altitude.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Can't believe I'm siding with Fish Fuck, but he probably made the right choice to not allow the collab seeing what has happened since then. It's amazing how everyone else, beside Kirbopher, seems to be able to have a nice little collab with Pippa and not cause any issues, but then Nick's friends do nothing but cause headaches that are easily avoided.

Wonder if he overlooked the terrible structure and didn't get curious. I don't watch the guy, so I don't know how faggy he is.
Nick ranges from ok to exceedingly retarded and you never know which Nick you'll get. His streams with Josh are always pretty good, and some of the trials he covers can be good content, but then he turns around and shacks up with people like Dax, Camelot, and even Ralph again to some extent while also maybe being a literal cuck at some swingers resort.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Vee chimes in.

Vee, stop being a milk fed gimp, it's why people don't like you. Camelot is in the "Sektur", he knows how anonymity works and why this shit is an issue, just because he's probably actually retarded doesn't mean he can't also be malicious. Just look at Chris Chan, who knew what he did was wrong and tried to hide it as well.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

This basically reads as "I'm annoyed about this thing, so I'm going to join in stirring shit over it." Maybe that's just my tism kicking in or something though.
Also does a VERY good job at proving the fish was right about what he's whining about.

cucurut

Vee chimes in.

Why is he running some kind of gay psyop? Or is he just that retarded? "Most people are upset"? Who are these people? E: Is there some QRD of Vee? I'm not too familiar with him.

What are you smoking? /vt/ is upset over no collabs with fleshtubers?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Why is he running some kind of gay psyop? Or is he just that retarded? "Most people are upset"? Who are these people?
/vt/.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm of the opinion that Fish should've let the Rekieta collab happen a year and half ago when it was first being discussed instead of stringing him along for months and blueballing him. That was actually pretty fucked of management to do, and I can understand the resentment, especially when both him and her wanted to do it. But yeah, after all of this, and seeing the current state of Rekieta/his orbiters, continuing to restrict that collab is probably a wise move on the Fish's part, as much as I hate to say it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Why is he running some kind of gay psyop? Or is he just that retarded? "Most people are upset"? Who are these people? E: Is there some QRD of Vee? I'm not too familiar with him.

What are you smoking? /vt/ is upset over no collabs with fleshtubers?
Vee is best known for being a lackey, specifically to Don Sargon back in the day which was why he was called the Romanian Carrier Pidgeon for a long time because he lacked any agency of his own. He still has this issue of wanting everyone to get along and hold hands while they sing songs, while in reality some people should be ostracized completely for being faggots.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom