"If it's bent, it's hard to put it in, and even harder to pull it out"Bonnivier Pranaja

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Am I retarded or is valefor being passive aggressive there and shifting blame onto the "victim" so to speak?
I'd say yes and no, they're not exactly wrong. Everyone has been warning her about associating with these people for ages.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Am I retarded or is valefor being passive aggressive there and shifting blame onto the "victim" so to speak?
I think it's just poor phrasing and more of him saying he hopes she stops associating with obvious clout chasers. It's hard to tell though.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1687829621489.png
1687829688243.png
He really does have some thin-skinned little bitches in his community.

kingcaid

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

cucurut

e:
I get the whole you sleep with dogs you'll catch flees bit, but the actual stream of them together was fine and there wasn't much of an indication he'd go and cause this retarded drama.
15 minutes of searching reveal huge red flags about both niosi and camelot. Niosi did not blow up like camelot but still haunts chats and is a sperg. I really don't think 15 minutes of research before deciding on collab is a big ask.

Hff201

Early Adopter
The dude's nearly ten minutes late, but his chat bring the comedy in his place.

1687829911042.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Nick ranges from ok to exceedingly retarded and you never know which Nick you'll get. His streams with Josh are always pretty good, and some of the trials he covers can be good content, but then he turns around and shacks up with people like Dax, Camelot, and even Ralph again to some extent while also maybe being a literal cuck at some swingers resort.
I'd be willing to guess Nick is at least smart enough to realize Josh wouldn't put up with any of his dumb shit and has no issue calling him out on it on stream like he did with Dick. Him and Josh are still on decent terms at least, and it would be better if Nick didn't rock that boat too hard. But even though I'm not a big fan of Nick, I will agree with you that his streams with Josh are good.

honestly fish was 100% right and everyone else was fucking retarded. Nick was always a fag. @cucurut nailed it right on the head on exactly why. But you don't even need to deep dive it. Watch a few streams and see how hungry he is for attention and how willing he is to completely inundate himself into drama without any self-awareness. This is the guy you expect to behave for a vtuber collab?

And really, why does anyone think that would be interesting anyway? What's a failed lawyer who can't even get off a traffic ticket have to say to a pink anime rabbit? Even one who is 'based'? What would they even talk about, Pippa's stream on the ragepig? She can't discuss that. Chris chan? Can't discuss that. The Kyle Rittenhouse case? The Johnny Depp case? Some other political case. Unlikely. A certain fruit forum she can never directly acknowledge on stream for obvious reasons? Maybe they can talk about the balldo?

I know Sakana doesn't keep a tight leash but most of the topics are landmines or potential landmines that mean the stream is getting privated at the very least, and at the worst could throw the company into a bunch of shit they neither want nor need. Of course he was never going to greenlight that. Good on him.
100% agreed with everything you said here.

I get the frustration that some people had with the fishman stringing along Rekieta when it came to the collab, but it's important to remember that it was a pretty hectic time for phase back then. Phase was still trying to find it's place and Muumi and Sakana were the only managers back then. Plus they were busy getting things ready for gen 2. Ultimately Sakana made the right decision by not allowing the collab and while I agree it could have been handled better by just blocking it as soon as they received the collab request, I don't think Sakana was just putting it off for no reason.
Very good point. Like you said, he could have probably just blocked it immediately, but I'm sure he had much more important matters than giving Rekieta much thought.

He is actually shidding and pissing because Lumi, a tiny white woman, told Pippa, a tinier white woman, to kill him.
Please understand. Lumi is scary. I bet he's read her list of crimes.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"I didn't know any better."
t. man browsing /vt/ right now

>lofti is blaming idol culture
>then proceeds to not know why people would act like that about privacy
:smugmoona:

Camelot saying that
MANAGEMENT
HAS A CONTRACT
THAT FORBIDS PIPPA
FROM SHOWING HER FACE

He really is scared to death of /vt/.
I'm die.

>so uhhh kurč, I think that's her name
:deztheroom:

>he thinks she cut him off because management forced her to
Nigga you snaked on her good friend, you fucking inhuman retard.

>he's now pretending that he got Lumi's joke
Sure you did, buddy.

>if you know camelot, you'll know that's not Pippa
Who the fuck knows CAMELOT LORE?

Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter
I have a feeling a literally-who with a generic recoloured femboy avatar isn't an expert on the vtuber community.

EDIT: He doesn't understand what Warosu is, and thinks Kirsche's name is pronounced "kerch". Dude obviously did his research.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
"I didn't know any better."
t. man browsing /vt/ right now

Camelot saying that
MANAGEMENT
HAS A CONTRACT
THAT FORBIDS PIPPA
FROM SHOWING HER FACE

He really is scared to death of /vt/.
I'm die.
Thank you for your service, this sounds pretty pathetic to listen to.

JMForte

15 minutes of searching reveal huge red flags about both niosi and camelot. Niosi did not blow up like camelot but still haunts chats and is a sperg. I really don't think 15 minutes of research before deciding on collab is a big ask.
I'm pretty sure I saw a tweet when she was first talking about colress VAs someone told her Niosi was an abuser and creep or something along those lines. Pippa acknowledged it at the time.

Hff201

Early Adopter
This Lofti guy is the most annoying part of the stream. He's supposed to be the representative of the vtuber community to give perspective, but he knows absolutely nothing.

EDIT:

Phase gave him a bullet-point list for a "public apology".

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>fishman sent him a "How to apologize: A guide for retards"

>phase is abusive
NIGGA YOU'RE GETTING SUED

This retard really doesn't know that Pippa is fully ride or die for Phase, and thinks he's being some big hero calling out le evil corporation.
You'll niggas need to get in on this.

Ok this Camelot guy got Faze clan and Phase Connect confused. He maybe homosexual, but he is very gay.

:deztheroom:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
He just called Phase abusive. Oh god, Fishman get him.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
This Yamanba just alleged Phase is abusive to its talents..
After lying about laughing at Lumi's joke.

And even acknowledged the picture posted on /vt/ that had zero reversible search results.
But he totally didn't post it himself. "Someone found it"
Fucking where?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom