"I wish for all of the people to stop"Nanashi Mumei

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah this shit's just boring now, there's an obvious reason he needs drama to draw an audience.
Oh hey, he just started talking about it again after a superchat.

Anyways, hope the SFO Kirsche video that he's definitely making ends up more entertaining than this.

Interesting point about Pippa not being able to drive 9 hours there and back in a day between streams. I wonder where he got that from? 🤔
9 hours? Specifically? HMMMMMMMMM?

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Dude just dropped that Pippa lives 9 hours away from AL.
Interesting point about Pippa not being able to drive 9 hours there and back in a day between streams. I wonder where he got that from? 🤔
9 hours? Specifically? HMMMMMMMMM?
I'm starting to feel gangstalked by how much he's dropping hints to lurking here.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hi Camelot, the truth is we all work for Phase Connect

Now suckle my wang

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm starting to feel gangstalked by how much he's dropping hints to lurking here.
There's a good chance the site showed up as a viewer source on his stream with Pippa in the analytics as he's not getting tons of viewers normally.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Dude just dropped that Pippa lives 9 hours away from AL.

People were dropping the 8/9 hour drive thing in the threads on /vt/ last night.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The only part I'll side with him on is that, assuming he's not lying, Phase sending him a prewritten apology is gay as fuck, I think he has a moral responsibility to make things right with Pippa since she's the one affected by his bullshit, but he has no business ties or obligation to the company.

The rest of this is just a disaster. Even if we take him at his word, he's admitting to being a newfag leeching off a vtuber for attention. The community has an established culture, if you want a piece of it you need to lurk more first.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
The only part I'll side with him on is that, assuming he's not lying, Phase sending him a prewritten apology is gay as fuck, I think he has a moral responsibility to make things right with Pippa since she's the one affected by his bullshit, but he has no business ties or obligation to the company.
I'm actually happy the fishman tossed some lawfare over this. If Phase is unwilling to flex some muscle over their biggest earner being fucked with then that would indicate its open season on their talents.
Also I just want someone to protect Pippa because I love her.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>i was involved in the biggest meltdown of the last year
Nigga this isn't even in the top 25 vtuber community meltdowns of the past six months.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Phase sending him a prewritten apology is gay as fuck,
I can see it also being a result of them believing he isn't familiar with the culture and wanting to provide him with an easy out that would calm the fans.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Camelot331 Digging Hole.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
A B S O L U T E L Y
T E R R I F I E D
O F
L U M I

Anyways, he was moaning about how Lumi, a real member of Phase Connect staff is allowed to send him death threats, but then went "w-well I still knew it was a joke haha"

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'm actually happy the fishman tossed some lawfare over this. If Phase is unwilling to flex some muscle over their biggest earner being fucked with then that would indicate its open season on their talents.
Also I just want someone to protect Pippa because I love her.
I think part of it really has to do with how flippant he appeared about the whole thing publicly. Because he was playing the fool and seemingly not taking it seriously, I think fish HAD to step in to slap his shit.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Lofti: "I'm not a contrarian, I just have opinions that aren't uhhhhh mainstream"

Snort less of your own farts and do your reps femboy.

Camelot is now coping about how "twitter totally laughed at my joke"

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
A B S O L U T E L Y
T E R R I F I E D
O F
L U M I

Anyways, he was moaning about how Lumi, a real member of Phase Connect staff is allowed to send him death threats, but then went "w-well I still knew it was a joke haha"
>Phase is restrictive/abusive
>Surprised Lumi, a company vtuber, joked "Kill him"

desudesu

>Phase is restrictive/abusive
>Surprised Lumi, a company vtuber, joked "Kill him"
The fact phase didn't even do anything to pippa when she went behind there back to do the collab in the first place should really tell you how abusive and restrictive it so say is

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I know he's a catty femboy, but there's so many womanly jabs he's attempting to throw, it feels like I'm watching post-gamergate Sargon.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The fact phase didn't even do anything to pippa when she went behind there back to do the collab in the first place should really tell you how abusive and restrictive it so say is
His entire schtick is "corpo bad", he literally built his channel by bitching about GameStop. He has nothing else.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I know he's a catty femboy, but there's so many womanly jabs he's attempting to throw, it feels like I'm watching post-gamergate Sargon.
Earlier when I was thinking over this silly nonsense, all I had as a mental image was that old meme of the feminist shoveling shit over a fence, then calling oppression when it got shoveled back. Now I feel vindicated lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom