"Do you like your mashed potatoes circumcised or uncircumcised?"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"You gotta have a schedule, you gotta have a debut, you have to collab to be a vtuber, all I do is talk about movies and comics, and games, that's all I know"

I don't even know where to start on this one. Lofti btw.

womanly jab counter: shit nigga we're in the triple digits somewhere

lvl8

Looks like Lumi's twitter got permanently nuked.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Welp, the restream died or went to bed, so that's it from me.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Alright, I'm tapping out. I can't listen to them sperg on about movies any longer (I typed this out like 15 minutes ago, and have been gathering my thoughts since then, so I don't know where they're at now).

Really wasn't much to this. I still think his biggest crime in all this is that he's a retard. This stream unsurprisingly confirms this. I get he likes to go the Aprimum route and "troll the haters", and I'm not normally one to complain about jokes, but you'd think if you make a public joke about a friend, said friend gets upset, and her fans are not happy about that, you'd at least respond along the lines with "Shit, my bad. I clearly didn't think this one through too well. I apologize to Pippa." and just ignore those you feel are taking things too far. But he decides to continue with the Aprimum route and stir shit for someone he claims to care about. He's a dumb ass, Lumi punked his ass, Tenma absolutely roasted his ass.

At the end of the day, hopefully Pippa is doing alright. She didn't need to be dragged into some dumb, unneeded shit like this.

Edit: I was planning on watching Airi's stream vod later at work, but holy shit, I missed a lot of good shit in her stream watching these two.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I know he's a catty femboy, but there's so many womanly jabs he's attempting to throw, it feels like I'm watching post-gamergate Sargon.
Need some examples of the womanly jabs.

His entire schtick is "corpo bad", he literally built his channel by bitching about GameStop. He has nothing else.
That's the only content he makes that does any numbers, his normal stuff about him only get a couple thousand views which is terrible for his amount of subscribers.

And the thing is, Phase has its problems, but it actually does a ton for the talents behind the scenes.

Looks like Lumi's twitter got permanently nuked.
God I hate these faggots getting Lumi banned for dumb shit. Nick shouldn't ever complain about people trying to get him banned again if he's going to continue to be butt buddies with this femboy.

Peyton Turkanis

If you were in Kirsche's discord she got bored because they weren't talking about Pippa anymore.
QRD of the discussion/general sentiments? Increased requirements booted me out of the channel before the stream.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Need some examples of the womanly jabs.
Whenever someone superchatted anything related to the situation at all, he just had to go and throw in some snide comment about vtuber fans, how he did nothing wrong, and about PhaseConnect as a company.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
QRD of the discussion/general sentiments? Increased requirements booted me out of the channel before the stream.
About exactly the same as here. Camelot is a bullshitting retard and Lofti is also fucking retarded.

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
Plapkin Plappa is my favorite meme to come out of this shitshow.
:icanfixher:

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
This all seems very silly and people seem to be acting overly emotional about the whole thing all over the place.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Shortfat is already circling the scene, for some reason the fandom menace seems to have been sniffing around vtubers all of a sudden. I don't know why either, has the media grift run out? The orbiters like Star Wars girl, and Camelot along with ShortFat might just be the start. If we start getting fucking efaps about Lia streams I will turn into Travis Bickle in real life

Its an alt right now, her main account is still perma'd
Tbh, it seems like most of that sphere has been caught in the Pippa world pool. Pippa unironically has a lot of underground cultural power. While I despise commentary bros and grifters, they would be some of the first to recognize it outside of Pippa fans themselves.

Anime Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
How's it going over there? Do people on the homeland like this guy or is he a well known orbiter sperg?
Well, judging by the fact the Rekieta thread turned him into a wojak, that should tell you all you need to know - yeah, they don't really like Camelot or Nick himself, and for good reason. Caps here are from the aforementioned Rekieta thread:
1687838369536.png
1687838475184.png

1687838322648.png1687838555290.png

And, of course, from the OG thread:
1687838704920.png1687838781371.png1687838827170.png

It also made its' way to the Community Driven Happenings Feed, so there is a slight non-zero chance it'll get talked about by Null on MATI tomorrow (lmao).

kingcaid

Pippa showing off how much of a "genius" she is on twitter

Honestly the final yab right here. Only way I can forgive this is if she eats an entire pizza on stream with the hand cam working.

JMForte

Pippa unfollowed even more people. She is at 696 now.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This all seems very silly and people seem to be acting overly emotional about the whole thing all over the place.
So you're for Nick getting banned off of Youtube for his comments about people going against the wall?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom