"Wait how do I get inside the cock? I can't get inside the freaking cock! I'm zoomin'"Remilia Nephys

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Regardless how you feel, it is drama. It seems Pippa's been on a massive spree of unfollowing people, very likely a direct result of this incident, she's directly liking things on Twitter that call him retarded and malicious (rightfully so), and Kirsche cancelled her collab with him. It's clearly affected Pippa. It isn't the biggest drama of the week, sure, but it's not a nothingburger.
And I want to stress, Lumi got banned for "threats" and the retard Camelot bragged about how he was laughing that she got banned and he was scared for his life. All the other stuff you can argue is subjective, getting someone banned and patting yourself on the back for it is not.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
This whole episode is retarded.

Camelot bumblefucked his way into creating a shitty situation and from the outside ultimately its the vtubers & vtuber fans that are going to come off looking the worst for it.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Regardless how you feel, it is drama. It seems Pippa's been on a massive spree of unfollowing people, very likely a direct result of this incident, she's directly liking things on Twitter that call him retarded and malicious (rightfully so), and Kirsche cancelled her collab with him. It's clearly affected Pippa. It isn't the biggest drama of the week, sure, but it's not a nothingburger.
Unless they waited for the moment I clicked off stream after they went on to talk about boring unrelated stuff to drop the real juicy foot-in-mouth parts, I just fail to see how this goes beyond some dumb guy saying something stupid because he doesn't know not to. People are dissecting stream quotes to try and find some new big revelation or some juicy new thing to dog him for, but it all just seems goofy to me. Like "OH HE CALLED PHASE ABUSIVE" yeah this guy's entire career is hating companies. What did you expect? How is this a revelation? I don't even watch him and I know that much. His entire career started from shitting on GameStop, and from his own account he was linked to /vt/ (or "YT" as he called it) and thought "some people on there seem normal" so most likely he's just taking /pcg/ or one of these other schizo threads at face value (especially if it validates his single-minded mentality of "if it's a corporation it's the bad guy"). Again, just a dumb tourist being a dumb tourist.

Worth noting she also faved a tweet saying he probably means well, but you don't do this.

Just feels like the cow just gave a sputter of milk and some folks are just grinding away at the teets going "there HAS to be more here!"

I'm gonna go around and give bad reviews for your furry webcomic. How you like them apples retard. :smugpipi:
...Okay? Have fun, I guess.

This isn't the biggest story but I mean it did end up with Lumi getting her account banned, which Camelot and his fellow supposed free speech absolutists laughed at and celebrated. Also Camelot taking Lumi's milquetoast tweet seriously is pretty pathetic.

Also this definitely affected Pippa like others have pointed out. She obviously felt like she could trust this retard and he went ahead and pulled this stupid stunt, which led to her unfollowing him, Rekieta, and a bunch of other people (probably other orbiters) on twitter. So yea this isn't the biggest drama on the internet but it's definitely not nothing, especially when it comes to Pippa and Phase Connect.

I'm not saying it's nothing, I'm saying there's folks here, but mostly on twitter, treating what's essentially a 6 at best like it's a 10. I'm genuinely surprised the liveposting of the stream even went anywhere, beyond bringing up his dumb "Phase is evil" thing.

Getting incredulous over Camelot shitting on a company is like getting incredulous that Rekieta called someone fat.

As for the Lumi thing, he says he found it funny, it could be just a dumb way to say that, could be him celebrating, I don't know. I can speculate, but he comes off like kind of a dummy so there's enough reasonable doubt that I couldn't vote to convict.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Unless they waited for the moment I clicked off stream after they went on to talk about boring unrelated stuff to drop the real juicy foot-in-mouth parts, I just fail to see how this goes beyond some dumb guy saying something stupid because he doesn't know not to.
So you just ignore everything else and only listen to what a clearly biased clout chaser says on his hugbox stream? Cool.

As for the Lumi thing, he says he found it funny,
I didn't find it funny at all when Nick's channel was terminated. Anyone who finds people getting banned for "threats" that clearly weren't is a femboy.

Don't forget, he also claimed he was afraid and that Lumi issued a legitimate threat.
1687842367507.png

This is the exact justification Duncan and Co used to terminate Nick's account.

Last edited:

desudesu

Unless they waited for the moment I clicked off stream after they went on to talk about boring unrelated stuff to drop the real juicy foot-in-mouth parts, I just fail to see how this goes beyond some dumb guy saying something stupid because he doesn't know not to. People are dissecting stream quotes to try and find some new big revelation or some juicy new thing to dog him for, but it all just seems goofy to me. Like "OH HE CALLED PHASE ABUSIVE" yeah this guy's entire career is hating companies. What did you expect? How is this a revelation? I don't even watch him and I know that much. His entire career started from shitting on GameStop, and from his own account he was linked to /vt/ (or "YT" as he called it) and thought "some people on there seem normal" so most likely he's just taking /pcg/ or one of these other schizo threads at face value (especially if it validates his single-minded mentality of "if it's a corporation it's the bad guy"). Again, just a dumb tourist being a dumb tourist.

Worth noting she also faved a tweet saying he probably means well, but you don't do this.

Just feels like the cow just gave a sputter of milk and some folks are just grinding away at the teets going "there HAS to be more here!"

...Okay? Have fun, I guess.

I'm not saying it's nothing, I'm saying there's folks here, but mostly on twitter, treating what's essentially a 6 at best like it's a 10. I'm genuinely surprised the liveposting of the stream even went anywhere, beyond bringing up his dumb "Phase is evil" thing.

Getting incredulous over Camelot shitting on a company is like getting incredulous that Rekieta called someone fat.

As for the Lumi thing, he says he found it funny, it could be just a dumb way to say that, could be him celebrating, I don't know. I can speculate, but he comes off like kind of a dummy so there's enough reasonable doubt that I couldn't vote to convict.
So how many times have you had sex with camelot?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
So you just ignore everything else and only listen to what a clearly biased clout chaser says on his hugbox stream? Cool.
Unless he has some history of lying through his teeth I'm unaware of, all anyone can do is speculate. He doesn't come off as malicious to me, just a dumbass meathead trying to tease someone without reading the room.

He just reminds me of those clips Pippa watched of the guys trying to shake and high-five people with no arms. They're not trying to be malicious, just not thinking and ending up looking like morons.

EDIT: But to the folks just dead-set on him being malicious, let me ask you; what, then, was his end goal? Typically malicious intent implies some kind of purpose, so what was it? Was he trying to hurt Pippa? If it was for clout, how was he going to get that clout? Just glancing at his twitter he doesn't seem to do a lot of trend-chasing or shit-stirring, so what am I missing here?

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Unless he has some history of lying through his teeth I'm unaware of, all anyone can do is speculate. He doesn't come off as malicious to me, just a dumbass meathead trying to tease someone without reading the room.

He just reminds me of those clips Pippa watched of the guys trying to shake and high-five people with no arms. They're not trying to be malicious, just not thinking and ending up looking like morons.
When you google Camelot you get results of channels pointing out his manipulative behavior, and one that talks about fundraiser fraud where he claimed to have done $15k in damages to a NASCAR, raised $11.5k and when people contacted the shop they informed the person that the damage was only $6.5K worth of minor repairs.

You don't get entire exposed channels like those if you're a not doing something scummy behind the scenes.

Also from the archive channel that the video was on:
1687843003941.png

That Balldo grease is clouding your judgement.

Oh look, he has Flaggot history:
1687843146569.png

Edit: Fake give aways too:
1687843500016.png

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

EDIT: But to the folks just dead-set on him being malicious, let me ask you; what, then, was his end goal? Typically malicious intent implies some kind of purpose, so what was it? Was he trying to hurt Pippa? If it was for clout, how was he going to get that clout? Just glancing at his twitter he doesn't seem to do a lot of trend-chasing or shit-stirring, so what am I missing here?
Hold on a second. Camelot's name is Cody, and your name is Cody. You're just defending yourself I see. Nice try Camelot, but you can't fool me. :smugina:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
That Balldo grease is clouding your judgement.
I may be friends with Rekieta but I don't know pretty much anyone in his circle. I've heard of this guy, and Pippa was cool with him enough to go on his show, he seemed fine in that stream, that's all I know about him. I know he's kind of a dope and he hates corporations. Again; the situation just does not make sense as something actively malicious. Even with everything you're linking, and putting aside my skepticism toward low-sub-low-view gotcha channels, let's say that, yes, he has a shitty personality. He lashes out at percieved slights, that falls in line with his pre-apology tweets. The whole thing still feels like stupidity over malice, and he did apologize afterward. Not accepting his apology and dissecting everything he says after the fact is probably more fun or whatever, but it just feels like trying to keep a dead horse on life support.

His apology tweet seemed straightforward, he apologized again on the stream, if he sticks by what he said and doesn't talk about this any further, then that's that.

Anyway this is my final post on the matter since it's clearly shitting up this thread. I know some folks here have really low opinions of Rackets and anyone in his circle, clearly I don't, and neither party is going to see past that or see eye-to-eye on this. If he turns out to be a full-blown liar on this matter, I'll cede you were right. Until then, we're at an impasse.

Hold on a second. Camelot's name is Cody, and your name is Cody. You're just defending yourself I see. Nice try Camelot, but you can't fool me. :smugina:
Clearly our mamas had good taste in douchey white boy names.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Like "OH HE CALLED PHASE ABUSIVE" yeah this guy's entire career is hating companies.
See this is the part I can't look past. He's clearly out of his depth since he's used to taking potshots at megacorps who can tank whatever's thrown at them, and I think he's acting out of line throwing the word "abuse" around.

When people hear that a talent agency is abusive, nobody's first thought on what that means is "they wouldn't let one of the girls hang out on some dude's livestream". People outside of the vtuber community will think of abusive irl entertainment agencies where managers sexually assault the talents and cover it up. People inside the vtuber community will think of WACTOR-type black companies who hold the talents' personal information over them. If he'd just said they were overbearing or controlling then fair, I'd still have mixed feelings on it but if that's his read on them he has a right to say that, but "abuse" is such a loaded word, and doing the cute "well allegedly, people are saying-" shit doesn't stop people from picking up the message he's putting down. It's defamatory.

Ultimately, I doubt anything significant will come from this long-term, but the thing that annoys me about the whole situation is him being a retard is going to cause Pippa a lot of headaches for the foreseeable future. "Antis" trying to stir shit on /vt/ might not mean much in the grand scheme of things, but that doesn't change the fact that there's only so many times someone can be misrepresented as a grifter and a whore before it starts to wear on them, especially since a lot of randos passing by will assume it's one of those "nugget of truth" situations and spread further rumours - and this entire arc has empowered the biggest troublemakers who're gonna be shitting up every /pcg/ thread for the next month at least. I wouldn't be surprised if she feels pretty burnt out because of it.

Our Cody has a confirmed female girlfriend, other Cody is... well, y'know.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Our Cody has a confirmed female girlfriend, other Cody is... well, y'know.
Our? What do you mean our? That just sounds like some commie gobbledygook to me. :annoyedpippa:

Anime Fan

Just one more quick point
His apology tweet seemed straightforward
Oh yea the message from his apology tweet was pretty clear: PHASE IS GAY :smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Again; the situation just does not make sense as something actively malicious.
Guy finds it funny that someone got banned because of "threats" that he claimed to be afraid of, has flaggot history spanning years, has a multiple references to a channel he reported until it was deleted and multiple channels felt the need to archive some of the content on their channels, and still you think there's no proof he's malicious. Man, your really are the Gator to Nick.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
See this is the part I can't look past. He's clearly out of his depth since he's used to taking potshots at megacorps who can tank whatever's thrown at them, and I think he's acting out of line throwing the word "abuse" around.

When people hear that a talent agency is abusive, nobody's first thought on what that means is "they wouldn't let one of the girls hang out on some dude's livestream". People outside of the vtuber community will think of abusive irl entertainment agencies where managers sexually assault the talents and cover it up. People inside the vtuber community will think of WACTOR-type black companies who hold the talents' personal information over them. If he'd just said they were overbearing or controlling then fair, I'd still have mixed feelings on it but if that's his read on them he has a right to say that, but "abuse" is such a loaded word, and doing the cute "well allegedly, people are saying-" shit doesn't stop people from picking up the message he's putting down. It's defamatory.

Ultimately, I doubt anything significant will come from this long-term, but the thing that annoys me about the whole situation is him being a retard is going to cause Pippa a lot of headaches for the foreseeable future. "Antis" trying to stir shit on /vt/ might not mean much in the grand scheme of things, but that doesn't change the fact that there's only so many times someone can be misrepresented as a grifter and a whore before it starts to wear on them, especially since a lot of randos passing by will assume it's one of those "nugget of truth" situations and spread further rumours - and this entire arc has empowered the biggest troublemakers who're gonna be shitting up every /pcg/ thread for the next month at least. I wouldn't be surprised if she feels pretty burnt out because of it.
nvm THIS is my last post on this lol

Okay, that I can agree with. Calling them abusive was a really stupid thing to say and you are right about the implications. I can cede that I might have wrote it off as just part of his schtick, but you bring up some valid points. I do still believe it falls more in line with him just being dumb and not thinking before he speaks than any intended malice, though. He just strikes me as shortsighted and dumb, rather than some greater internet lolcow whose personality disorders are leaving a trail of tears and tea in their wake.

Now I'm done. Just wanted to acknowledge that.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
My opinion on this matter is that Camelot can eat a dick because that's clearly what he desires in his life.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
All I'm gonna say on it as a last piece, unless something else comes out, is that if I was going to claim something was "a misunderstanding" then my first thought would be to contact that person and sort out what the issue is. Especially if it's some weird "culture thing" I keep saying I didn't understand. Not crack a joke or two at the persons expense then start shitting on where they work because that persons friends/coworkers called me an asshole for it.

You don't have to be malicious to be an oblivious retard. When your joke is pretending to post a photo of someone who doesn't want their information out there, you're an asshole. When that person tells you it's massively awkward and potentially causes problems in the space they operate, if you give any fucks you sort out why and apologize if necessary. When you start playing the victim of how mean people are that you're fucking around with their friend/coworker and that persons way of making a living, I'm going to think you're kind of a dick.

Fishman's bullet point apology was pretty gay. Even if you have to count it though that's hardly an attack. If anything it's another point that you don't care about sorting out the issue when you go "Oh sure I'll do it." then throw in some teehee last laugh message in your apology. When you double down on it and call their company gay, I'm going to doubt the "good faith" you keep saying you're acting in.

Edit: Side note I'm going to point out that a decent number of people here didn't have issues with nick in the first place, and a few of us (disregarding whether whoever is reading this was one of the ones who agreed or not) wanted the collab. Several of us in posts before this stream happened even said we thought the fishman was an ass for denying it. Especially after stringing it along. After nick bangwagoned on this though yeah. My opinion of him dropped. Him going out of the way to ALSO dump on PC for the Hell of it shouldn't leave anybody wondering why more of us are now on the "Yeah nevermind he's a douche." train whether you agree or not.

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Fishman's bullet point apology was pretty gay. Even if you have to count it though that's hardly an attack. If anything it's another point that you don't care about sorting out the issue when you go "Oh sure I'll do it." then throw in some teehee last laugh message in your apology. When you double down on it and call their company gay, I'm going to doubt the "good faith" you keep saying you're acting in.
Fishman gave Camelot a step-by-step program on how to apologize because he thought he was dealing with a retarded fаggot. And, lo and behold, he was correct.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Edit: Side note I'm going to point out that a decent number of people here didn't have issues with nick in the first place, and a few of us (disregarding whether whoever is reading this was one of the ones who agreed or not) wanted the collab. Several of us in posts before this stream happened even said we thought the fishman was an ass for denying it. Especially after stringing it along. After nick bangwagoned on this though yeah. My opinion of him dropped. Him going out of the way to ALSO dump on PC for the Hell of it shouldn't leave anybody wondering why more of us are now on the "Yeah nevermind he's a douche." train whether you agree or not.
This is also pretty important. I had mostly an optimistic stance on Nick prior to this where I hoped he could sort his current situation out and make a strong comeback. After seeing how he whined like a bitch and the increasing number of dickheads like Dax and Camelot he surrounds himself with that will snake anyone they get near for an ounce of clout, I've lost most of the respect and optimism I had for Nick. I think he's crossed the Rubicon and there's no return from eventually becoming the new chief Ralphamale.

In lighter news, she got a shiny Snom.

Archive

God she's such a good girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom