Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Marv

Are they real or they only pretend?
Loomers... you tard.
:Ame-IKNEWIT::amedumbass:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
This is also pretty important. I had mostly an optimistic stance on Nick prior to this where I hoped he could sort his current situation out and make a strong comeback. After seeing how he whined like a bitch and the increasing number of dickheads like Dax and Camelot he surrounds himself with that will snake anyone they get near for an ounce of clout, I've lost most of the respect and optimism I had for Nick. I think he's crossed the Rubicon and there's no return from eventually becoming the new chief Ralphamale.
The man hangs out at swingers club there are only two sorts of open relationships; shallow ones populated by emotionally immature people, and abusive ones controlled by emotionally manipulative people. you really should have seen well not this precisely but something like this coming. I personally dropped rackets when he started encouraging female fans to send him saucy photos, and every time I hear about what he's been up to I feel further vindicated in that decision.

raildex

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1687876193199.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
lol, I really hate this scum

Archive

You know, i never expected to see the "leave them alone they're too retarded to do this" defence used for anyone other than toddlers or geniune autists but this and Froot's mother have given an ole one-two proof of actual retards existing

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I could never get into TERA, I should try to force myself to but enjoy other things way more.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I could never get into TERA, I should try to force myself to but enjoy other things way more.
I never saw the point of MMOs. Who wants to play a game that demands you treat it like a second job?

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I never saw the point of MMOs. Who wants to play a game that demands you treat it like a second job?
Me with osrs earlier this year, only playing it less now because I'm too exhausted from life :pippasadl:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

I think the way this will end is that she will have a whole pile of Colress plushies all to herself. In her heart of hearts, she knows this.

Me with osrs earlier this year, only playing it less now because I'm too exhausted from life :pippasadl:
Getting heavy into an MMO feels like voluntarily giving yourself (more) depression

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Because watching the numbers get bigger appeals to my autistic mind to min-max the joy out of everything.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Because watching the numbers get bigger appeals to my autistic mind to min-max the joy out of everything.
If you just want to see numbers get big, I'd recommend any Disgaea game. They have the added bonus that you don't have to deal with all of the baggage that comes with playing an MMO.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I tried a couple times and the combat system always feels so sluggish compared to other games.

Back then it was an early form of social media and it was fun getting shit done with other people when your other options were much more limited as you were a kid or whatever. I haven't really been able to get into MMO's since they all became solo games with more commitment.

That and a living economy where you can go full greed goblin and be wealthy enough to get anything you want as well as never pay for game time.

I think the way this will end is that she will have a whole pile of Colress plushies all to herself. In her heart of hearts, she knows this.
I feel like she'll find buyers, but refuse to sell them as she'll grow attached to the plushies. :pippasadl:

kingcaid

I feel like she'll find buyers, but refuse to sell them as she'll grow attached to the plushies.
She'll buy different outfits for all of them search your heart you know this to be true.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I tried a couple times and the combat system always feels so sluggish compared to other games.
I thought the combat system was great, but the progression had layers on layers on layers on layers on layers, and there's really no direction on what you're supposed to be doing after you use your max level boost on Menma's, and I didn't feel like studying a fucking bible-length guide to figure it out.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I thought the combat system was great, but the progression had layers on layers on layers on layers on layers, and there's really no direction on what you're supposed to be doing after you use your max level boost on Menma's, and I didn't feel like studying a fucking bible-length guide to figure it out.
I never really got that far into it, so maybe the system evolves a lot more, but early on I felt like it was mostly one right click to do the whole combat, whereas WoW at least had one ability you can mash early on in vanilla.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Double post, but time to pregame for Pippa with some of He Who Sneeds:

Alt options:

Edit: The man who owns potatoes shall best the Mad Max Orc.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

47:30 for the vod watchers is going to be Nulls coverage of this drama shit

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom