"They just kept throwing into my mouth, and none of them entered!"Mika Melatika

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
So you're for Nick getting banned off of Youtube for his comments about people going against the wall?
Where the fuck did you get that?! I'm talking about the Camelot shit.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Camelot has been doing victory laps about how Lumi got banned off of Twitter because he feared for his life due to her comments.

You know, the same shit that got Nick's youtube account terminated.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
His point was that Camelot was laughing about Lumi being suspended from Twitter for her tweet telling Pippa to kill him. Which is hypocritical for obvious reasons, considering the sphere he's in and the friends he has (i.e Rekieta, and his wall comments).

Anime Fan

Ok, but who specifically?
I remember her following Lofti at some point looks like she unfollowed him
Not sure if she was following gator but if she was looks like she's not following him anymore

If she did unfollow them obviously can't tell if she unfollowed them yesterday or tonight

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Camelot has been doing victory laps about how Lumi got banned off of Twitter because he feared for his life due to her comments.
That is some fucking leaps you're making.

See, this is the shit I'm talking about. There's residual Farms residue of "BIG INTERNET PERSON, GIT 'EM" that pops up around here sometimes and some of y'all start getting on a hate high. Some dude who's nowhere near the VTuber scene beyond being friendly with Pippa made a major faux pax in VTuber culture because he knows dick and all about it, he ate some shit for it, clearly had no idea what was going on or how to react, then apologized. It was an "oh shit" moment for like an hour.

Also beyond a disingenuous tweet I'm not seeing any "victory laps" over Lumi. I saw a chunk of the stream, all the mention of it I saw was claiming he found it funny.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
then apologized
His apology had a 'secret message' calling Phase gay. He just went and did an entire stream about the drama, digging his hole deeper and saying really retarded things. There's a reason Pippa's unfollowed him and Kirsche cancelled the collab with him.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
His apology had a 'secret message' calling Phase gay. He just went and did an entire stream about the drama, digging his hole deeper and saying really retarded things. There's a reason Pippa's unfollowed him and Kirsche cancelled the collab with him.
Honestly hope they blocked him as well

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

See, this is the shit I'm talking about. There's residual Farms residue of "BIG INTERNET PERSON, GIT 'EM" that pops up around here some times and some of y'all start getting on a hate high. Some dude who's nowhere near the VTuber scene beyond being friendly with Pippa made a major faux pax in VTuber culture because he knows dick and all about it, he ate some shit for it, clearly had no idea what was going on or how to react, then apologized. It was an "oh shit" moment for like an hour.
Dude, you clearly missed a lot of shit. People were mostly in the mindset that that was shitty of him but it didn't go beyond that in itself.

Lumi got banned for saying "Kill Him" to Pippa, and it got her banned, which received the following reaction from him:
1687840103965.png

1687840136987.png

This is the same exact shit Duncan was arguing in regards to Nick, if you can't see that, you might want to drink less Balldo grease.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

See, this is the shit I'm talking about. There's residual Farms residue of "BIG INTERNET PERSON, GIT 'EM" that pops up around here some times and some of y'all start getting on a hate high. Some dude who's nowhere near the VTuber scene beyond being friendly with Pippa made a major faux pax in VTuber culture because he knows dick and all about it, he ate some shit for it, clearly had no idea what was going on or how to react, then apologized. It was an "oh shit" moment for like an hour.
Pippa's the bigger internet person here though by far is she not? She absolutely mogs lawyer boy with his balldo chastity cage, let alone this dude who acts like he sucks dick at an airport dennys.

Also that's on the assumptions that the dude has no clue what he was doing and had no clue it was going to cause her or anybody issues. Maybe he shouldn't sling shit at people then get hissy when it's slung back. He went out of his way to keep being a queer about it. It's no wonder most people called him out.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Camelot's entire gimmick is shitting on anything even adjacent to a corporation, you think he's gonna go "oh yeah, sure, Phase seems great"? His apology tweets seem pretty straight forward and the stream was nothing anyone didn't see coming: "I like Pippa, I didn't know any better, VTuber fans weird, corporations bad." The most interesting thing about it was finding out he got some letter from Phase. Other than that it was more of the same.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

desudesu

Pippa's the bigger internet person here though by far is she not? She absolutely mogs lawyer boy with his balldo chastity cage, let alone this dude who acts like he sucks dick at an airport dennys.

Also that's on the assumptions that the dude has no clue what he was doing and had no clue it was going to cause her or anybody issues. Maybe he shouldn't sling shit at people then get hissy when it's slung back. He went out of his way to keep being a queer about it. It's no wonder most people called him out.
If you tried a joke like this with real people at best your gonna get called a creep. So using that as an excuse doesn't really fly

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Pippa unfollowed even more people. She is at 696 now.
Ok, but who specifically?
There used to be a site that was great for this sort of shit called WhoTwi but it got closed down a couple of months ago because of some bullshit "rule violations" (seems to be a lot of that going around with Twitter these days, I swear it's worse post-Elon than it was before.)

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Camelot's entire gimmick is shitting on anything even adjacent to a corporation, you think he's gonna go "oh yeah, sure, Phase seems great"? His apology tweets seem pretty straight forward and the stream was nothing anyone didn't see coming: "I like Pippa, I didn't know any better, VTuber fans weird, corporations bad." The most interesting thing about it was finding out he got some letter from Phase. Other than that it was more of the same.
Yeah, now I know you're baiting... Or you're just unironically retarded.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Yeah, now I know you're baiting... Or you're just unironically retarded.
Sorry you wanted some livestreaming meathead's social fuckup to be the big drama story of the week, but I just don't see it.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
It'd still be a creepy joke and he'd still have to be stupid to not realise that some people on the internet actually care about ospec, but if he sincerely apologised I doubt people would care that much.

Instead, he's digging himself a little hole to lie in.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Sorry you wanted some livestreaming meathead's social fuckup to be the big drama story of the week, but I just don't see it.
I know you're buddies with people in that "sektur" but you'll probably look back at this one day and feel like Gator did about Ralph once they broke up.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Regardless how you feel, it is drama. It seems Pippa's been on a massive spree of unfollowing people, very likely a direct result of this incident, she's directly liking things on Twitter that call him retarded and malicious (rightfully so), and Kirsche cancelled her collab with him. It's clearly affected Pippa. It isn't the biggest drama of the week, sure, but it's not a nothingburger.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm gonna go around and give bad reviews for your furry webcomic. How you like them apples retard. :smugpipi:

Anime Fan

This isn't the biggest story but I mean it did end up with Lumi getting her account banned, which Camelot and his fellow supposed free speech absolutists laughed at and celebrated. Also Camelot taking Lumi's milquetoast tweet seriously is pretty pathetic.

Also this definitely affected Pippa like others have pointed out. She obviously felt like she could trust this retard and he went ahead and pulled this stupid stunt, which led to her unfollowing him, Rekieta, and a bunch of other people (probably other orbiters) on twitter. So yea this isn't the biggest drama on the internet but it's definitely not nothing, especially when it comes to Pippa and Phase Connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom